Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mistakes Realized ❯ Heero's Mistake#1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mistakes Realized By: Venus-chan

This fic has angst and a couple other things in it. It is a story set kinda after Endless Waltz. Heero makes the mistake of his life or does he?

I hope you like it...... ________________________________________________

Chapter 1

"Hey Heero!!!? Any word on Relena's whereabouts?" Duo said as he came bouncing in the room. All the other pilots looked at him questionly.

He just shakes his head.

Everyone knows Heero is very worried about Relena. He torments himself about how he let her get kidnaped..........here's the story behind it.

Relena had asks Heero to take her shopping since the rest of the crew wasn't home. He decided to comply after she begged and begged.

Heero drove them both to the mall and Heero was being dragged every where. Relena decided to stop after she became tired.

She told Heero that she was going into the store across the hall alone and Heero began to protest but decided to give up because he knew he wouldn't win.

A few good 45 minutes passed by and Heero thought that she must have been buying millions of things and brushed a bad feeling off. But it was after an hour and 20 minutes that her became worried so he decided to go into the store to see if she hadn't slipped out without him noticing.

He enterd the store and look around. Relena was no where to be seen. He ran out into the hall way searching frantically but to no avail did he see a glimps of her.

That was when he noticed something on the bench where he was sitting at earlier. A note was laying flat face down. Heero ran over and read the note. His eyes grew wide and he ran out of the mall with the note clamped in his hand.

He arrived back at the Sanc Kingdom and ran into the office where the other pilots were hanging out at. They all looked at him as he slamed the door open and ran over to the lab top sitting on a desk.

"Heero what the hell is wrong with you?! Where's Relena? Wasn't she with you?" Quatre screamed as the other pilots watch.

Heero wished he could of said she was in her room unpacking but, "She's been kidnaped."

All the pilots froze. "Heero are you sure that you didn't just misplace her somewhere?"

"Dammit! Read the letter!" Heero threw it at them.

It read:

Heero Yuy, We have taken Relena and are going to make you and her pay for all the hell that you have put us through! Relena will be put through many ways of torture and might be dead IF you are able to locate us!

????

After they read it they all began to search for her. ___________________________________________________________

So this is where our story begins.

"I can't beleive I let her get kidnaped. This is all my fault!" Heero said.

Duo disagreed "Heero there was nothing you could have done about it.........." "Your wrong!" Heero yelled. "If I would have gone in after I felt that there was something wrong, this wouldn't of happened!"

"Heero you don't know if it happened the second that she walked into the store." Quatre replied.

"Yuy, we will find Relena. Be strong and stay hopeful for her." Wufei said.

Trowa looked at Heero and nodded. Heero just turned around. "Every body! Back to work!" Then all five pilots jumped back into work mode in search for Relena. _______________________________________________________________

En d of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be out shortly as soon as I get reviews from it. I hope you like it.

~Venus-chan~