Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Game ❯ My Game ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Katrina: Well… Here's my first pure lemon fic with Heero and Duo fucking moi!
 
Duo: You could have been more subtle you know…
 
Heero: You could have also allowed us to have hmmpph
 
Katrina: *hand over Heero's mouth* Shhh! Don't tell them!
 
*Duo laughs while Heero glares at Katrina*
 
Katrina: Well… um *nervous fidgeting* Enjoy!
 
 
My Game
 
I was sitting in my office finishing my work when he ran in. His meter long chestnut braid smacked his ass as his violet eyes shined in happiness. Letting him catch his breath, I finish off the report that I had been working on, saved it and printed it. Looking up at my first edition to the game, I said, “Status.” His eyes gleamed, and he replied, “All systems green. He agreed to let us into his private club to meet with him. He seems to be quite taken by your `game'.” I smirked, knowing that Duo probably gave him an idea of what the game holds: alcohol, dancing, fast-pace, and lots of sex. Raising an eyebrow, I continued, “When does he want to meet?” I always let them have the first opportunity, but my mind told me that this one might be the last piece to my personal game. “He wants us to be there at ten tonight. He wants to know if we're for real, or if we just want what's in his pants.” My eyes sparkled. Duo knew that I was looking for the last piece to the game, not that he's boring, but when you were raised to think that sex is the most important thing in a relationship; your body tends to crave it constantly. I picked up the papers that I had been working on and told Duo to wait for me. Dropping off the requested files to my boss, we left the building to get ready for tonight.
 
We arrived at my apartment in a tangle of arms and legs. My body was humming with lust, and Duo knew that if I was too horny when we got to the club, then we could loose what-ever advantage we had. We danced to the living room, where I knocked Duo onto the couch. His lips were fuller and I could smell the lust rolling off him. He always said that I was an animal when it came to sex, but I've never heard him complain. Our clothes seemed to have disappeared in the process of moving in the house, because he was only in his boxers, and I in my bra and underwear. I saw his eyes darken as he trailed a finger down to the lacy thong I was wearing. Crouching over him, I whispered, “Do you like black licorice?” He nodded, “Then eat away.” His eyes shown in hunger, and soon, he was licking and eating away at the thong. When he was done, I was panting and moaning for more. I knew that he was smirking, but I fixed that problem, by ripping off his boxer and nibbling down his erection. At the office, I was considered the shy and reserved girl, who sat in her office doing her nine to five job. But, here with Duo, I was Katrina, a sex craving twenty year old who needed nightly, sometimes hourly, pleasure. I could hear him whimpering for more above me, and, taking pity on him, engulfed his entire length. Hands weaved themselves in my hair, as I began to suck the cock in my mouth. Letting him thrust into my mouth, I deep-throated him. I felt him beginning to tense, so I pulled away. The whimper that fell from his lips turned me on even more. I grabbed the base of his cock, and soon impaled myself on it. I could tell he was holding back his orgasm, by the look on his face. Soon, I was riding him at a rapid pace. His hands were clutched to my ass, and I was bracing myself on his biceps. I could feel the coil tighten as his cock continued to stroke my inner walls, and his mouth was biting and sucking on my breasts. He angled his hips a bit and he kept hitting my g-spot continuously. Within seconds, my body stiffened and I fell of the highest cliff I have ever climbed. I knew that Duo wasn't far behind because his come made my orgasm that much longer. I slumped forward onto Duo, and sighed. Now I needed food and a shower before we went out.
 
After the small amount of time after our post-orgasmic bliss, Duo and I got ready to meet the next player in our game. My mind was still dancing in the after glow of sex, and I could tell that Duo was preparing himself for something important. By 9:30 we were dressed and ready to go. I was dressed in black leather pants that molded to my ass and thighs, and I was wearing a dark blue top that had a frill on one side, and no sleeve on the other. It was also uncharacteristically tight, showing that I had no bra underneath. Duo was dressed similar, but instead of a blue shirt, he wore a dark velvet one. It molded to his torso perfectly, and he left the top three buttons undone. I was wearing my three inch leather boots, and he had his clubbing boots as well. Grabbing our wallets and keys, we left the apartment, and headed off to the club, where the next part of our game would come into play.
 
I could hear the music pulsing outside the huge iron doors, and through instinct my body began to sway with the music. Duo pulled me up to the main bouncer, and soon we were whisked into a room that smelled of sex, alcohol, and sweat. Duo led me up to the second floor, and opened the door to a booth. The music's beat could only be heard through the walls, and I looked around. My eyes went to the couch where I saw one of the most beautiful men, next to Duo. His hair was short, a nice contrast to Duo and my meter long braids, and chocolate brown in color. He had Prussian blue eyes, and by his skin, I could tell he was Asian. He was looking at me quite intently, and I smiled. “Duo tells me that you want to play with us. Do you think you can handle my game?” Before he could answer, a shrill screech sounded in the room, and the man in front of me winced, “HEERO!” I walked over to him, and sat on his lap, he was about to speak again, when a pink-clad slut ran into the room. Sending her my best glare, she visibly paled. “Go away.” My voice was cold and left no room for argument, but she seemed to gain her composure. “No. Heero is mine, and was waiting for me.” I looked to Duo and Heero, and noticed that she was lying. I began to nibble on Heero's ear and whispered, “If you play my game, then she'll go away.” My lips began to trail lower, and I heard him moan a yes. I sent Duo a confirmed look, and before I knew it, the pink slut was gone. “I'm glad you wan to play Heero, Duo and I needed another player in the game to make it more interesting.” I felt his erection through his pants and I asked, “What do you do for a living Heero?” I had begun to nibble down his neck, and I could feel two sets of hands working on my body. “I own this club.” I rubbed harder onto his erection, and heard the moan escape his parted lips. I heard Duo moan behind me, and I said, “Let the games begin.”
 
After confirming Heero's acceptance to my game, I began to grind even harder into him. I felt Duo press his body flush to mine, and I pulled Heero off the couch. Slowly removing his shirt, I began to nibble my way down to a dusty nipple. The feather touches that I was putting on his skin seemed to cause his arousal to enlarge at a rapid rate. I could feel Duo panting behind me, and the sensation of his cock rubbing against my ass was such a turn on. I began to grind my pelvis faster and faster into Heero's crotch, when the door opened again. “Heero! How could you do this to me?” Ah, so the pink-clad slut was back. I was too busy pulling both men closer when I felt manicured hands touch my chest. “Get off him you bitch!” Pushing her off with the help of Heero and Duo, I stopped sucking on the Japanese man to tell of the other occupant of the room. She was dressed in a pink halter top and mini skirt. Also, her boots were pink also. Trying not to laugh at her appearance, I said, “I told you to go away.” I looked to Heero, and his expression was neutral, however, I saw his hand go to a button on the table behind us, so I pushed him onto the sofa, so he could hit it. Duo crashed on top of us, and soon there were two men at the door. I let go of Heero so he could get rid of the pink freak and so we could continue the game. He nodded to the security personnel, and I whispered in his ear, “We could continue the game another time. Remember this, my rules. All pleasure and all the way, can you handle it Heero Yuy?” I pulled off him again, and motioned him to follow me. Duo went behind Heero and soon we were off towards the exit. We had only been there for an hour, and this made me more anxious. Duo knew my stamina, and when we got to the car, I let Duo pin Heero to the car, and ravage his mouth. The sight made me wet. After a few minutes, both broke for air, and I could tell that Heero had not been expecting that. “Have a good evening, Heero,” and with those words, Duo and I went home.
 
As soon as we entered the house, I pounced on Duo once again. My body was highly strung due to the fact that we were disturbed twice, and Heero agreed. My body was rushing in lust, and Duo's kissing of Heero at the car made me want to jump both of them then. Kicking the door close, I began to rip to clothes off of Duo. His mind was working just as hard, and soon I was only in my red laced thong and Duo was in his silk blue boxers. Our mouths were fused together, not being able to stop the hunger from our hormones, and kept trying to get into the other's skin. I felt his hands everywhere on me, and I could not stop the moans for the life of me. Before I could grasp what was around me, an intense orgasm ripped through me. Coming off my high, I felt Duo stroking me again. His tongue was everywhere and all I could think of was how much better it will be for both of us when Heero is here with us. I was soon pulled out of my musings when the tip of Duo's cock was pushing into me. Moaning in pleasure, I squeezed him just enough to tell him to start moving. We started off slow, but soon I began to make him go faster all the while thinking that sex with Duo Maxwell and Heero Yuy would make it all much more fun. We must have been thinking the same thing, because when our orgasms hit, we both called out Heero's name.
 
We waited a few days before contacting Heero. It seems that he had been looking for us during the week. “Tut-tut Heero, remember my rules.” For a moment he seemed to still but, soon I gave him directions to a remote location where we would meet again on Friday evening. Everything was going as planned, and Duo and I finished cleaning up the cottage for the weekend activities. When Friday came, Duo and I got ready to meet Heero. “In the car,” Was all I said, and we were off to a new location, that held more than just promises. The drive took no more than half an hour, and Heero was waiting by the door. He seemed tense, and when he heard the car, he turned around. He was wearing a pair of tight faded blue jeans and a white wife-beater. In his left hand was a small bag, and it probably had some clothes to stay the weekend with. I smirked to Duo, “He came prepared.” I saw the smile light up my partner's face, and we go out of the car. Nodding to Heero in acknowledgement, I passed him to allow Duo the pleasure of the first kiss of the day. The gasp of breath indicated that Heero was surprised by Duo's attack, and I began to bring the final things into the cottage. Clearing my throat, I said, “Are you two coming in, or should I go home?” Both boys looked at me, and sheepishly entered the house. I went into the kitchen for a glass of water. When I came out I heard Duo tell Heero, “She has a tendency to keep you going even if you don't want to.” Duo chuckled at the face Heero made, and I laughed. “I am considerate, if you need sleep, I'll give you a few minutes before going at it again.” He looked wary, “But with two people with me, my stamina will be put to the test.” I could tell that Heero was still nervous, but soon, I was sitting on his lap and nibbling his ear. “I like what you're wearing Heero, but I'm afraid that you have too much clothing on. You see, if you and Duo can work together, then I don't need to keep up my game now won't I.”
 
He seemed to try to speak, but Duo was grinding me from behind, and it caused me to push harder onto Heero. I clamped my mouth onto his and began to feed off it as I would normally do it to Duo, just like a starving man at a buffet. He tasted like chocolate and strawberries, and soon his clothing was removed. Ripping off his shirt, mine and Duo's, I could feel the excitement rush through both bodies. I felt Heero fumble with the claps of my bra, and soon it was thrown in the same direction as the rest of our clothes. I felt Duo pull away, however I was trying to get a specific reaction from Heero. With the help of Duo's hand pinching Heero's nipples, the man beneath me went taught, opening his mouth in a silent scream, and I could feel the wetness in his crotch. “That's just the beginning, love. That's just the beginning.” His eyes fluttered open, and he spoke in a husky voice, “Just the beginning?” The smile on my face must have shocked him, because his eyes flew open. I felt Duo behind me, and began another oral assault with him. I could feel his awakening arousal pressing into my thigh, and soon, he was fumbling for the buttons on my shorts. Doing the same to him, I noticed that Heero had removed his pants, leaving himself in his cum-stained cotton-briefs. Pushing off our own pants and shorts, I stood before both men in a blue thong, and Duo was completely naked. I looked to Heero, and said, “Those have to go dear; sitting in a wet spot is most uncomfortable. Here, let me help you.” Before he could speak, I hooked my thumbs underneath the elastic and pulled down. He lifted his hips, and soon, both of them were naked to my gaze. Absorbing their bodies I noticed that Dou was longer, but Heero was wider. Both would feel lovely inside me. Duo saw my eyes darken, and simply said, “Now the fun begins.”
 
Pushing Heero onto the bed I managed to shock him enough to let Duo snap the sides of the thong off me. Smirking at the desire deepen in the eyes before me, sauntered over to where he lay. Duo knew my ways of torture, and he was hoping that Heero was into binding and locking stimulations. I straddled Heero's waist and felt his cock rubbing the clef of my ass. Moving him around on the bed, I managed to distract him while Duo cuffed him. Only when I got off him did he notice the hand-cuffs, and he began to pull. “They won't break, and you won't get hurt either. Trust us Heero; we refuse to hurt you in any way. However, there is one more restraint that needs to be put on you.” My voice was low and filled with desire. Picking up the cock ring, I slowly pushed it down until it was nestled at the base of his cock amongst the dark chocolate curls. Licking the pre-cum off his head, he bucked and moaned. Crawling up I whispered in his ear, “Which end babe, and do you want to use rubber?” I was grinding my pelvis into him, and I could tell that Duo was brushing past Heero's cock to prepare my ass. A gargled moan came from Heero's lips and I smirked. “I didn't hear you Heero, which end and do you want to use rubber?” His voice was shaky and he replied, “Front, do you take the pill?” I nibbled on his ear, and whispered a yes, hearing him moan again from Duo's fingers and my pelvis, he said, “No rubber.” I moaned as I felt Duo's fingers stretching me and pushing me. I knew that Duo never liked rubbers, so I started the pill. But now that Heero is here as well, I thought that we would need them. Since he didn't want them either, my body was reacting faster to Duo's actions. Lowering the chains from the ceiling I grabbed Duo's hands and locked him in. Doing the same to his feet, I smirked, as I put a cock ring on him as well. A look of disbelief shown in his eyes, and I said, “It will make it even more pleasurable. Trust me Duo, Heero is.” I turned to Heero and asked if he was ready. Nodding I impaled him in one quick movement. His scream was magnificent, and I wormed my arm around to undo Duo's hair. Bending forward, I guided Duo into me and gasped at the double penetration. I had been high strung all week, and the feeling of both inside me made me flex my lower muscles in anticipation. I began riding both of them at a leisurely pace, but soon; I was moving at a rapid pace. I knew both of them were craving release, but if I were to let them cum now, then they would pass out from exhaustion. I began to focus on Heero's torso and using my feet to move Duo, and soon I was riding the biggest high I had ever known. I slowed down my pace and stopped for a moment. I could hear both boys panting hard, and I moaned at the feeling of the two hard cocks inside of me. I moved again and soon was moving at a faster pace than before. Before I could forget in my pleasure filled brain, I unlatched the cock rings, and unlocked both of their hands. I was crushed to Heero for a soul-stealing kiss, and felt Duo bite and nip my back. They pounded in to me relentlessly, and soon the three of us screamed our releases to the heavens. The last thing I remembered, before blacking out, was that I had the two best fucks of my life.
 
I woke to the smell of cooking and coffee. Looking around the room, I noticed that both boys were downstairs. However, when I tried to get up, I heard the rattle of chains and smirked. Duo seemed to forget that I built this cottage, and all things in it. “Mike, unlock and remove the chains.” A mechanical voice gave an agreement and soon I was sitting on the bed, wrapped up in warm blankets. I put on tank-top and short shorts, and skipped downstairs. I must have shocked the two badly, because they were both looking at me with disbelief and lust. Giving the pair a saucy wink, I picked up some fruit and a mug of black coffee. Looking at the pair, I said, “Duo, did you forget who built this cottage, and did you ever wonder why I can always get out of the chains?” He smacked his forehead and mutter under his breath. I giggled when I looked at Heero, and crooked my finger at him, telling him to come to me. Slowly he made his way to my chair, and I said, “Don't be afraid of me Heero, I promised that I wouldn't hurt you. Now, I just wanted to know if you needed anything.” My voice was deceptively innocent, but Heero didn't answer me. Instead, he swooped down and kissed the rest of my soul away. He couldn't have my heart, because it was Duo's. But, I had a feeling that now that they both possessed me, I could own something of theirs. I was pulled from my thoughts when a strong pair of arms pulled me off my chair. Once again, my mouth was attacked, and all I could do was moan and submit. I felt another pair of arms behind me, and soon was being lifted up stairs. I wondered what was going on, but mouths and pairs of hands were removing all of my rational thought. Good thing that my rules were all for pleasure, but I had a feeling that I would be the one needing sleep when we got back Sunday night.
 
 
 
 
Owari…. or is it?
 
 
Katrina: Well… did ya like it?
 
Duo: I want the sequal!
 
Heero: I will get my revenge…
 
Katrina: o.0
 
Duo: Kat, do you really like three way sex?
 
Katrina: *blushes* Ano…. Hope you like the story… R&R!
 
Duo: Hey you didn't answer me!
 
Katrina: Eep! *runs away* Heero, help me… and you can be the main dominant one!
 
Heero: *looks up from planning* Nimnu Ryoukai.
 
 
 
 
1