Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Game ❯ Heero's Game ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey all…. well, it seems that I've been asked to write another wonderful addition to “My Game”. Well, all I can tell you is that I will be in more trouble than its worth, but man will I sleep well after this… Hope you all enjoy this twist of events… I know I will… and no, I am not a nymphomaniac that needs sex at every possible second. I write lemons at any possible time, and plot them in my mind, but that is it! I swear! *pushes sex toys under the bed and hide the tied up Heero and Duo into separate closets.* so there!
 
 
Author's Notes: Heero's POV, BDSM, graphic lemons, M/M/F fun, and much more fun and games… 1x2xOC; this is a fic where Heero is a Dom and his two partners are his subs. Also, if you want more information of BDSM clubs and slave/Master relationships, check online.
 
 
Disclaimer: The only thing that these boys are, are characters in my story, if I owned them, I would be getting pleasure daily from them, and I would ask all of you to come over and join in the fun. Also, if Duo and Heero, as well as the rest of the Gundam Wing crew, were mine, I would be rich, and not bothering to write this story. Now you know two things: I am not rich, and I don't own the boys. So no free orgies with them…
 
 
!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! If you cannot accept the fact that a chick is going to get fucked by two beautiful bishouen, then this story is not for you! If you don't like stories where sex is graphic, then don't read. If you are under 18 years old, get lost! Other than that, enjoy!
 
 
Heero's Game
 
 
Katrina was still hyper from the tormented fucking she gave Duo and I last night, and I could tell that she still wanted more. Her golden hair was tied in its usual meter long braid, but I wanted to feel those silky strands running through my finger tips. Her emerald green eyes were dark and dilated with lust, and I could tell that my kisses were getting one of my favourite reactions: a horny little nymph. She tasted like a fine red wine and peaches, my favourite snack.
 
 
Duo was nibbling on her neck, and I knew she was going to need both of us to carry her out of here, since she was too busy drowning in pleasurable kisses and nibbles to notice do anything about it. I remember how she sashayed her leather clad hips at the club, unconsciously I soon discovered, and I knew I would agree to anything she offered, where it was good for me, and / or my business, or not. When Relena ran in I thought that they would leave me be, but Katrina and Duo kept their promise; I haven't been bothered by the pink clad bitch in a while.
 
 
Pulling myself away from my beautiful temptress' lips, I began to nibble and bite along her jaw and creamy white neck, while lapping it with my tongue in an after thought apology. I caught Duo's eye, and flicked my eyes towards the bedroom. For my plan and revenge, I got a mischievous grin, and a kiss that left me breathless. While Kat tasted like red wine and peaches, Duo tasted like raspberries and whipped cream. His violet eyes sparkled as we slowly moved our mindless middle towards the stairs, and I resumed my torture upon those sinful, yet blessed, lips and neck.
 
 
It must have taken us ten minutes to get her up the stairs without her realizing what was going on. We would have to stop so I could kiss away any thought from her mind, while we grounded our erections into her pelvis and her taught little bottom. Once we go to the room, we saw the chains on the bed, and I got Duo to undress our little nymph. He seemed delighted at that idea, and soon, he was practically fucking her as he stripped her of every piece of clothing on her.
 
 
With Katrina completely naked, and Duo in a similar state of dress, I gave them both a glass of flavoured water laced with sleeping pills. Within moments, both were fast asleep, and I could rewire the program that allowed Katrina to free herself, and chain them both to the bed in accordance to my newly revised fantasy. I cackled madly to myself, and I thought as I began to look for the box holding the program's information, that this was going to be fun.
 
 
It took me five minutes to reprogram “Mike” and soon after, I had chained Kat and Duo how I imagined them tied when I woke up this morning. I had gotten Duo hard and erect, slipped a cock ring on him and kept him buried to the hilt in Kat's tight little cunt. His hands were chained above his head, high enough to be out of the way yet loose enough not to feel any strain, and his legs were locked to Kat's well toned thighs. Katrina was spread eagle on the bed, each leg and arm chained to the bed post, and I put nipple clamps on them both, and crossed them to each other's twin. Duo's left nipple was attached to Katrina's left nipple and the same for their right ones. I inserted a large vibrator into each of their asses, after much stretching and control on my part, and had them set on high. Attached to Duo's balls and rubbing the sensitive patch behind them was a vibrating bullet, and I had placed on Katrina's clit as well. They were both gagged, and I knew I was going to be busy and extremely horny for a while.
 
 
Just before both of my victims awoke, which was four hours later, I injected myself with a drug that would help people get erections. I could cum for 24 hours now, and still be hard. My lecherous grin must have stayed on my face for a while, since Katrina and Duo both looked at me with trepidation. “Don't worry,” I purred, “You'll have lots of fun for all of today and tonight.” I just hoped that they would let me play, before I had to unchain them, so that they could get their revenge.
 
 
Within moments Katrina relaxed and in her eyes, I could see that she was asking Duo to do the same. My grin melted into a smile of relief when the strained muscles in Duo's back relaxed, and I stepped forward. Removing Duo's gag first, I kissed him full on the lips before letting him say anything. “Mmm, you're kinky Heero. I never imagined you doing something like this.” Giving him a mysterious grin, I moved down to Katrina's luscious mouth, and I fastened my lips to hers the instant the gag was gone. However the first words from her mouth, once I let her go for air, was, “Mike remove the chains.” When nothing happened she looked at me puzzled, and I simply said, “Mike make the chains more taught.” The tightening of the chains caused Duo to move deeper into Katrina's moist opening, and opened her body more to the sensations of her lower half, as well as pulling the nipple clamps' chains and causing more pain to enter the pleasurable equation. “I am now in total control, my dear; total control.”
 
 
Their reactions, shock, disbelief and unabashed lust, turned me on even more, and I went behind Duo. Nibbling on his ear, I whispered loud enough so they could both hear, but quiet enough to sound like I was purring each word. “Let me fuck you Duo. Let me fuck your tight and sexy little hole.” With a whimper of need crawling out his throat, I began to play with the vibrator in his ass, and I pumped it back and fourth. “Tell me Duo.” I whispered as I ground my painfully hard cock against his ass, “Tell me to fuck you.”
 
 
I knew that by grinding into his ass, his erection went deeper into Katrina's willing body, and within moments she screeched, in a voice full of need and desperation, “Duo just tell him to fuck you! I'm so close… I need to cum!” He words seemed to reach Duo and all I heard was a loud, and moaned, “Yes Heero, please… FUCK ME!” I had lubed my cock during Kat's rant, and with Duo's cry I removed the vibrator, and rammed into the abyss known as heaven on Earth, or Duo's tight virgin ass.
 
 
How did I know that Duo's ass was a virgin? Well, when I stretched him for the toys, I could tell that the muscles were not used to that type of exercise, and thus I made sure that neither my fingers nor the vibrator ripped him as I pushed and stretched the muscles in his ass. I held myself as soon as I was buried to the hilt in his ass and waited for him to relax again. Rolling my hips, I soon found his prostate and it allowed him to stop the strangling motion on my cock. His moan gave me the cue to start, and with that I slowly began my retreat.
 
 
“Why are you leaving?” His voice was hoarse, from his moaning and harsh breathing, and held a hint of fear as I nibbled on his neck and ear; and I slammed back in. A scream ripped from his throat and from Kat's and he simply said, “Never mind…” I was too busy trying not to hurt him, that I didn't answer, but soon I was pounding into his ass and was nipping and marking his neck and upper back at constant intervals. Within moments, I came, and all I could feel was the first batch of cum claiming that sweet ass as mine. With a leer, I rammed the vibrator back into his ass when I was done, and his whimpers and moans were desperate for release. Katrina was so close, and to add to her torture, I shoved my cock in her mouth. “If you want to come, suck me good, and make me cum into your pretty little mouth; my little slave.”
 
 
The twinkle of merriment and lust in Katrina's eyes filled me with joy, knowing that she was willing to play my game. As I held her head and fucked her mouth, I heard Duo panting and moaning behind me as my ass remained tight and fixated on ramming into the moist cavern it was in. As I was pounding into that sweet mouth, my mind stayed fixed on the fantasy I made. “Take my cock slut! Take it all! It's all you'll ever need and want you horney little bitch!” Katrina had relaxed her entire throat and was using every part of her mouth to make me cave in faster, but before I came, I yelled, “You cannot come!” and a moan of disappointment and frustration surrounded me. Thus, I had given up a second batch of seed to newest horney lovers.
 
 
I could tell she wanted to come, since she continued to suck my hard cock in her mouth. Pulling away from that exquisite heat and pressure, I began to rub my swollen flesh around Duo's lips. “Will you suck me off as well, my handsome slave? It seems that I haven't had a powerful enough release from the slave beneath us.” A small whimper of need sounded from the said “slave” and soon, my cock was being swallowed by another greedy mouth.
 
 
I rested my hands on Duo's head as he bobbed back and fourth on my cock. His tongue was dancing sinfully on the vein and trying to delve into the small hole at the tip of my cock. Within moments he was keeping me on the edge of sanity before I held his head still and pounded into his waiting mouth. As I fucked his mouth, I felt every moan ands vibration run along my cock, and Katrina's moans were getting louder as she knew how talented Duo's tongue was. “Take my cock you slut, take it all!” Was all I could say, and soon, I came into the violet eyed devil's mouth. I was still on a high as I felt that tongue dancing along my vein again, and I pulled away. Another moan of loss greeted my ears, and as I stood, straddling Kat's head and facing Duo, I began to pump my hard and demanding cock.
 
 
“You both failed to make me soft and satisfied my pretty little slaves.” My voice was rough and husky with passion and lust. “So now I will have to make you watch as I prepare to fuck you both. Also, you cannot come until I have released all my passion, and have begun to soften in your precious little holes.” Whimpers and moans were all I heard, and I began to pump my cock faster. “Since you are both unable to make me soft, I will come over both of you, and then, play with these lovely chains.” I lightly tugged on their nipple chains with my free hand as I brought my cock closer to Kat's face. “Don't' try to lick me my little one, or I'll change the vibrator for something a bit more painful.” Her eyes widened in disbelief, and soon after I came all over her porcelain face.
 
 
I continued to pump the rod in my hand and I stood proudly in front of Duo. His eyes followed the movement of my hand, and he licked his lips in anticipation. Caressing my cock as if it was a lover, I brought myself closer to the edge, and soon I heard Duo's voice. “You should see yourself. A well proportioned cock, just a bit thicker than average, and a bit longer as well; is being pumped by one of those strong hands. You hold yourself so delicately, like it was a close friend or a lover.” His voice was like velvet on my skin, and I picked up my pace, and began to pump harder, squeezing my length in spazmatic intervals. His husky monologue continued, “Now you need to punish it right. It did something to displease you, so you're going rougher. Squeezing it and jerking it until-” I came all over his face and mouth as his sinful words pushed me further. The dark glitter in his eyes told me that he was going to have more fun with that mouth of his later. “Perfect…” was the last thing he said, before I caressed his neck with my cock.
 
 
I crawled off the bed, making sure to rub their over sensitive bodies as much as possible without being to obvious. I made my way to a table I had set up behind the pair, where it was hidden from both sets of eyes. I looked back at my prizes and licked my lips. Turning on a radio, I had a collection of erotic collections playing, and soon Duo was trying to pump himself in Katrina's quivering body. “Heero…” Duo moaned, “Let us…” a whimper of need from Kat, “Cum, please…” His voice was so needy that I had to force myself to say, “Not yet my sweets,” A whimper of desperation came from both parties, “But very soon you shall get your release.” With that I picked up a paddle, and walked over to the bed. I sat off to the side of them, and as soon as I lifted the paddle, Katrina let go a whimper of surprise, anguish and want.
 
 
Duo yelped at the shock of the paddle, but it melted into a moan half way through since the action forced him deeper into Katrina. I kept up a light rhythm, and slowly wielded the paddle harder and faster, and soon both were back on the edge of needing release. Stopping as soon as I started, all that was heard in the room was harsh pants and needy moans and whimpers. “Don't forget,” Both looked at me with lust filled eyes, “You cannot cum.” A sob of frustration came from Kat, since she was forcing herself to hold back her release, and as a touch to the punishment, I increased the power of the vibrations of the two bullets. A cry of painful need came to my ears, and I smiled at the sound.
 
 
I went back to my table of toys and took out a shocker. It sent small electric pulses and it is very erotic if done properly. Walking over to the pair, Katrina tried to release herself from the bonds, as did Duo. I gave them my best pout and whispered, “You don't trust me?” My voice was the best level of pitiful and I can only imagine that I sported the look of a kicked puppy that expected to be kicked again. Katrina and Duo's attempted struggles stopped, and Kat was quick to reassure. “Of course we do, but please Heero, we haven't come in the 15 hours of play of which we began in. At least let us get some food in us before you try that toy. We'll let you use it, just please feed us something.”
 
 
A smile lit up my face and I put on a pair of shorts, causing both parties to moan at the loss of the view. “I'll be right back.” I gave them the sweetest little kiss on the lips and ran downstairs to get some finger foods. I opened the fridge and grinned at the sight. Strawberries, raspberries, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, peaches, and red wine was stocked in the fridge. Putting a bit of each fruit in a bowl, I put them on a tray with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce and three glasses of red wine. As I was downstairs, however, I saw that Katrina was right, and we had been at the game for 15 hours. Oh well, only 9 hours before the injection wore off and I could no longer have a permanent erection. Making my way back up stairs, I let myself imagine what I was going to see upon entering the room. It was good to know that even if my twenty minutes of searching for food killed my mood, the sight that greeted me upon entering made my blood boil more.
 
 
Both of them were sweating with the need for release, and every muscle and tendons in their bodies were pulled to the max. Placing the tray of food beside the bed, I slowly began to feed them the bits of food, so that they could last the rest of the time and not pass out on me. As I fed them, they teased my fingers with their tongues and nipped at the tips with their teeth. Kat must have known that my finger tips were extremely sensitive, so she nibbled on them every chance she got. Soon I was panting and ready to pound them into the mattress as a punishment for their teasing. When the last bit of food was eaten, I began to play with the chains attached to their nipples. Moans and gasps of shock and pleasure assaulted my ears. While I distracted them from the rod in my hand with their re-acquaintance of the clamps, I slowly began to shock the area where Duo and Katrina met. A scream of pleasure rang through the room as both Kat and Duo shouted out at the onslaught of their over sensitive nerves. Flashing them one last toothy grin, I slowly began to remove all the toys from their bodies, and began to prepare them for the final act.
 
 
I heard the moans of satisfaction when the nipple clamps were removed as well as the vibrators and the bullets. I pulled Duo away and out of Katrina, and she moaned and whimpered at the loss. Duo was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum, and it was mixed nicely with the juices from Kat's cunt. Cleaning him up, I soon began my final torture on both parties before I let them fall into their realm of much needed release. I strapped Duo to the bed the same way Kat had been, and I roughly impaled her on him. Both of them cried out at the sensation, and I reminded them once again that they could not have their release. I locked them both into place, since they were too exhausted from trying to control their bodies at the feeling of pleasure at every touch. Slowly taking down Katrina's hair, I began to brush their bodies with the strands, causing a new and lustful image.
 
 
Their desperate cries only added more fuel to my fire, and I slowly began to ease my cock between her round globes. Whimpers and sobs came from Katrina as I slowly began to enter her, and Duo was trying to clam his blood from the sensation of my cock through the small layer of tissue that separated us. When I was finally fully seated, I held still for a moment, to savour the difference between both tight channels. Katrina was soon clenching her muscles to get me to move, but I endured it. Whispering in her ear, I reminded her, “I can't grant you release if I'm asleep after I release my load, now can I?” Her muscles stopped rippling and she turned her head to give me the “look”. I kept my face neutral, and soon, a whimpered plea came from Duo. “Please Heero, we need to cum. So hard it hurts…” Taking pity on my captives, I began to thrust shallowly in Kat, causing her to rock lightly against Duo. After taking my time, and gaining momentum, I was soon pounding into Katrina and having her slam down upon Duo's cock.
 
 
Rocking to a halt for the last time before I ride them into the bed, I released their chains, and took the cock ring off Duo. Not wanting them to fall into bliss without me, I began pounding into Kat's ass, and shouted as I came, “Come now!” Needless to say, they were glad, and sobs of relief were heard from both of my lovers. As I passed out form the pleasure, the last thought that went through my mind was how where they going to get revenge on me.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown POV
 
They're both asleep. I couldn't believe how kinky Heero was with all those toys. Well, we did deserve that type of treatment, but man was he ever desperate for control. Well, I'll break him like I did my other little pet. Let's see how well a tiger and a leopard can get along… Too bad they don't have any say in the matter, it's now my turn. Hope you enjoy your rest; you won't have much later on. Oh, before I forget, time to program “Mike” to listen to me only…
 
 
-.- TBC -.-
 
 
Well, I'm sure you now know who's gonna be next to have fun as top. If not, then reread the first story. Duo, Kat and Heero will all return for an encore, and the third will be very kinky and smutty.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed it! R&R!!!!