Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Old Freinds ❯ chapter 1 Just friends?? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Old Friends
By the Angel of Death


? Ok everyone this is my first attempt on a good fic and I want you all to like it and if you don't than I will hunt you down and... TICKLE YOU!!!!! Ok so maybe not but I still want you all to like it so ... you better like it ... Ok so this Is a story about the G-boys and how a strange girl comes into there lives I hope to get reviews from you all so see ya soon.
Disclaimers- I do not own Gundam Wing (damn) partly because I don't have the money and 'cause I am only - years old. (Like I'd tell you!) I do love the pilots though. Duo rocks!!! Ok, sorry I will let you get back to reading. Oh ya Angel is my Character so BACK OFF!!!!! And also Trunks from Dragonball Z comes in but only for a little bit, like one or two scenes.
Special thanks to all of my supporters - Angel Princess Serenity, and Hanita-chan.
Love ya guys!!!!
All the pilots are 19
Natasha and Angel are 18
Trunks is 19
Old Friends
By The Angel of Death
Duo sat in his room sulking. It was a beautiful day the son was in the sky; small white clouds were scattered across the baby blue sky. And yet Duo couldn't help feeling low. Hilde had gone to visit her parents (A.N. no I am not a fan of Duo and Hilde as a couple) for the weekend and left him here at the base the Gundam Pilots had taken control of. He was bored out of his mind with nothing to do. All there missions had been completed and everything was at peace for once. Just as he was about to think more about how bored he was a little more Angel poked her head through the door smilling as usual.
"Hey Duo!! Why the long face? Just because Hilde's gone doesn't mean it's the end of the world you know."
"Ya I know" he replied "but I have nothing to do!"
"Weeeell you wouldn't mind going for a walk in the park with me would you?"
"Are you sure you want me to come along Angel 'cause I'm going to be really boring. Isn't Natasha around or something? (A.N. Natasha is Duo's younger sister)"
"No Tash went out with Trunks for awhile." Angel put a pouting look on her face. " Are you saying you don't want to go with me?"
"Of course not" He said catching on to her sarcasm. He got up out of his chair and put his arm around her shoulder. "Shall we go now best buddy?" Angel answered with a smile and they set off for the park.
A.N. Ok I know it was short but I wanted to see what you all thought before I put up the next one so get ready!!!! Trust me this starts out slow but I promise it will get better. As you can see Duo and Angel are best friends. Please review me and I will get the good stuff in. Hell I might just put it up anyway. But please review me!!!
I would also like to Say hi to my good friend Sailor Star!! Love ya babe!!!