Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Old Freinds ❯ HIdden Secrets ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]



:) hey everyone me again I am really excited to have gotten all your reviews that I couldn't help myself so I decided to treat you all and put out the 2nd chapter!!!! This chapter will be a little more ... well... it will have more happening in it. As I will say this is a Gundam Wing fic but I do have 1 count 'em 1 other anime character. SO DON'T GET ON MY CASE!!!!!! THIS ONE IS (ooops sorry cap lock) ok a special hi to all my buds that are reading my fics and beeing very supportive. And when you review please use creative critisisum no flames!!! Have fun!!!


Disclamers- ~sniff~ I .. don't .. NO I CAN'T SAY IT.!!!!!!
Hanita-chan- ~comes out and slaps Angel Of Death~ Say it or I'm gonna call up Random Hand or even worse. Dun dun dun!!!! Mr. Sock!!!!!

Angel of Death- no, no no, don't do it I'll say it I promise!!!

Hanita-chan- SAY IT !!!!!!

Angel Of Death- Fine fine... ~takes a deep breath suking up air~ I .. I ... Don't I DON'T OWN GUNDAM WING!!!!!!!!
~starts crying histaricly~

Hanita-chan- ignore her ....
I offically dedicate this chapter to....... Drum roll please... Sailor Star my one and only best bud!!!!!!!!!! Have fun everyone.!!!

Hidden Secrets
Chapter2 of Old Friedns
By The Angel Of Death

When they arrived at the park Angel pointed out a tree where they could sit and talk. They both sat down agianst the tree trunk. Angel saw couples walk by, arm in arm talking, laughing, kissing, and a streak of pain went through her as she glanced at Duo.
"So how are things going with you and Hilde?" She asked reluctantly. Dou let out a huge sigh and hung his head. "That bad huh?"
"Man Ange (A.N. one of Angel's many nicknames trust me you'll hear others) it's just..., it semms like we're always fighting.She is constantly acussing me of cheating on her. The reason she left yesterday is because we got into a fight."
"Hmmm.. I'm sorry Duo but us girls are like that. We go crazy if we think someone is with our man. Ya know trying to take them away."
"Ya , I guess" He said laying his head on Angel's lap. Now he was laying on the grass with his head in Angel's lap. "Speaking of "Men" He put in quotes " How are things going with you and Millardo?"
"It's over" She replied
"Your kidding Angel. I'm Sorry"
"It's alright"
"No it's not what happened?"
"Well I don't quite know. We both fell in love with other people I guess. He left me for Noin. You know the former OZ lutentit.
"Oh man that's too bad." He went into a pause "Who was it you fell in love with?"
"Someone that is off limits to me.He is already involved with someone else." She brushed her hand trough Duo's hair.
"Is he that speical to you that you have to let your heart get broken watching him with his girlfriend?'
"Yes he is, he is already one of my best friends that I just happened to fall for." A faraway look was plastered on her face and then broken as if in rememberence . neveousness was spread across her face now. "Oh my gosh! I Just rememberd I need to , I forgot to , well I nedd to go."Angel sprag up from where she sat and Duo's head hit the ground with a loud ~Thud~.
"Oh!" he exclained.
"That's what you get for using my lap as a pillow."She repied " I I'll see you later Duo." She ran off leaving Duo sitting underneath the tree with a very confused look on his fac.

A.N. Well that's the end of Chapter 2 everyone!! I hope you all liked It and I promise to get more up for you soon so Remember to R&R!! Oh and the reason this fic is rated PG-13 is because of the future use of bad language and also a little bit of lovin goning on. If ya know what I mean. That won't come till the next few chapters so hang on all you hentais' out there. Oh and a big hi to Angel Princess Serenity you guys gotta check out her fics they are pretty tight! Oh and I won't forget Hanita-chan. Read her fics too! Bye for now everyone..!!! Love Ya!