Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Fresh Start ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Operation Fresh Start pro/?

Author: DamnVespa

Pairings: 1x2x1, and others.

Notes: Ummm…it's another messing with the GW world fic of mine. *grins* Also, if you want to archive, please ask…trust me I'll say yes *grins*

Warnings: There will be some deaths but not the major characters *grins* Other than that there is angst, romance, action/adventure, drama…etc…

Category: Umm..probably action/adventure

Archives: Mediaminer.org, 1x2ml, DHML, Gundam Wing Universe

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters, but the story's mine….

Five scientists sat around a small table with one single light bulb hanging above the table. The light barely lit the scientist's body leaving their faces shadowed in the dark.

"The war is getting worse." Said one of the scientists. Another scientist nodded his head, which caused his goggle-like eyes to flash, "Yes. I think it's time to start Operation Fresh Start."

There were gasps from the other scientists in the room, but none made a move to object right away. One finally stood and moved into the light. The light illuminated his large nose and gray hair. He leaned forward, "You can't be serious."

The one with goggles nodded his head, "I am."

"There's still a chance to save the Earth and the colonies."

Another scientist stood as well and moved into the light, which bounced off his baldhead. "He's right. We just need to get rid of Tsburov and Romefeller will fall."

"They have men ready to take his place should he fall. No, we need to finish the operation."

The other two scientists stayed fairly quiet, while the long-nosed one said, "Finish? But we haven't started it…." His voice died off when he realized what had happened, "It's already in progress isn't it?"

The goggled one nodded his head, "Yes, but we need to get our pilots here to finish the last of it."

There was a long sigh and then acceptance of the plan. The long-nosed one said, "Alright J, but I hope we are doing the right thing?"

"We are G. We have to hurry, we don't have much time left."

They left the table and went off to contact their protégés while thinking about Operation Fresh Start and the consequences it would bring.

TBC

Did you like?