Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Out on the Limb ❯ ITE: Chapter Four ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

In the End
By Devon Masterson
Chapter Four: Runaway
 
AN: Okay so I took like 3 years to write this. I know it is short, but just had inspiration to write it after it being 2 pages for the longest time. Hopefully the next chapter will not take as a long.
 
Evelyn stood under the hot spray and scrubbed every inch of herself. She just could not get the feeling of filth off of her. She became frustrated as her skin began to turn pink from the harsh scrubbing. She leaned against the shower wall as she threw the lather builder down and slid against the wall. She let the hot water wash over as she began to cry. She thought about to her mission…
 
Hewlett laid half dazed on the bed fingering a lock of chestnut hair. “You were worth two thousand,” he sighed tiredly. “I don't know how I'm going to make it to my meeting in the morning. I can hardly walk.”
“What meeting?” she asked curiously as she touched him lightly
Hewlett sighed as he felt her pleasuring him again. He didn't think he could take anymore. He never thought of himself as satiable before, but she showed of him error of that thought. Another encounter would be death of him, a death that he would gladly suffer. “The security council meeting.”
“What's that?” she asked curiously as she sat up. She looked down at him.
“You are quite an inventive girl,” he complimented as he enjoyed her movements. “I'd rather be here with you digging myself into an early grave from pleasure overload than at that meeting about the Domini.”
“The Domini?” she asked as she leaned down and kissed his neck playfully.
“Yes,” he sighed. “We're going to go over measures to protect ourselves. You are so sexy.”
Ambrosia smiled as he succumbed further to her charms. “Stay with me then.”
“I would love to,” he grunted, “but I have to deliver some papers to the meeting.”
“Get your guards to do it,” she whispered in his ear.
“I'm the only one with the combination to my case and it's a voice activated,” he said as his eyes drifted shut. “N, S, U, Twenty, Zero, One. That's what keeping me from you.”
“Stay with me,” she urged as she saw him reach the full effect of her manipulations.
“I will,” he commented as his breath returned to normal. He sat up when he realized that she left his side. “What are you doing?” he asked as he watched her dress.
“I have another surprise for you,” she answered as she put on a pair of tight pants and black shirt. She pulled her hair into a bun and pulled on a back pack. “Are you ready?”
“Yes, baby, I'm ready,” he said expectantly as he swung his legs over the side of the bed. He knew it would be something he would never forget.
Evelyn raised an eyebrow at his appetite. “Watch carefully so you won't miss it.” She elbowed him in the chest then brought up the back of her fist breaking his nose and neck from the force. She placed him back in bed and covered him up. “I have about fifteen minutes before they realize what happened.” She walked to the window in the dressing room and lowered herself out of it.
Ten minutes later Evelyn stood on the balcony of Hewlett's room. She had five minutes until the alarm sounded and maybe another three minutes before they would come for the case. She went to the hotel picture safe. She attached a tumbler cracker to the wall safe and it popped open almost instantly. “Nicholas is a genius.” She pulled out the case then checked her watch. “Two minutes.” Evelyn quickly pulled out a device and opened it. Inside was a freshly made electronic voice strip. She placed the strip across her throat and cleared it. “N, S, U, Twenty, Zero, One,” she said in Hewlett's voice.
The case locks released and the contents were quickly emptied. She replaced the case and removed her equipment. As she stepped back onto the balcony, she saw Preventers running towards the hotel. “Time's up,” she said to herself as she climbed down from balcony to balcony to reach the bottom floor.
“Stop right there, Domini dog,” Wufei called from behind. “You will surrender to me and relinquish the papers you stole.”
Evelyn raised her hands. “Can I least turn around, Preventer Chang?”
“You are well prepared I see,” he commented. “Turn around so I can be acquainted with you as well. Slowly”
Evelyn turned around slowly and smiled. “Normally I would kill someone for seeing through my cover, but it does not suit my needs right now.”
Wufei just stared at her in shock not listening to her words. “Ja-Zell?”
“Hmmm, her again,” she thought. “I will definitely have to look into this Ja-Zell person.” “Good night, Commander,” she said as she rushed at him. She did a round house and knocked him against the wall. He crumbled to the ground unconscious from being caught off guard.
 
- - -
 
Evelyn lay back on her bed and sighed. “Come in.” She smiled slightly when she saw her little sister come into her room with two cups of steaming hot chocolate.
“I thought you might need something hot to drink,” Victoria commented.
“Thank you, Victoria,” she said as she took a cup. She sat up and took a sip. She motioned for her sister to join her. “I'm fine. Just a little worn out.”
“I know,” Victoria said slowly. “You aren't meant for that kind of work. You never were.”
“I'm an assassin. It's what I do and I have to except that,” Evelyn said sternly. She took another sip of hot chocolate.
“I go on my first mission soon,” Victoria said softly. She looked away from her sister already knowing that she would not approve. One never knew what a mission would call for, but she had to be ready for anything; absolutely anything.
Evelyn looked down. “Are you ready?”
“It doesn't matter,” she answered. “I am an assassin. It's what I do and I have to except that.”
Evelyn balled her fist at her words being turned against her. She relaxed them and touched her sister's blond head. She placed the hot chocolate on the night stand coaxed her to lie in her lap. She caressed the blond girl's hair lovingly. For as long as she could remember it had always been the five of them and they did not question that. But that girl…Miyuki, she was raising a lot of questions. Questions she did not know she had until now. “Have you… have you ever wondered if you are really who think you are?”
“Yes,” Victoria admitted looking upward. “I feel like my life is missing something.”
“Me too,” Evelyn answered running her hands through blond locks. She would get to the bottom of Miyuki's story later, but for now she had to take care of her family.
“I will be fine, Evie. Hein wouldn't have sent me on this mission if I wasn't ready and you need a break. I'll be able to take up some of the slack for you guys.”
“You've grown up so much,” Evelyn said proudly as she looked at her little sister. “Mom and Dad would be proud.”
Victoria looked at her strangely then smiled at the compliment. “I wish I could remember them.”
“Me too,” Evelyn added “But I know they would be proud that we're fighting on the side of peace.”
“Yeah,” Victoria sighed as he eye lids started to droop.
Evelyn yawned. “We better get to bed, we have school in the morning,” she said lowly only to be met with gentle breathing. She smiled as she saw her younger sister resting peacefully. “Good night, Victoria.” She shut the lamp off and closed her eyes.
%%%
“Tell me about this Ja-Zell girl that you that I look like so much,” Evelyn said the next day as Miyuki sat down beside her.
Miyuki smiled. Perhaps there was some kind of breakthrough to be made here. “She was my best friend and it seemed like she was good at everything. She was one of those girls who seemed to do everything perfect unless you happened to know her then you knew that she was regular girl just like you,” Miyuki commented. A blush crossed her features. She sounded so much like a fan girl. “She loved to sing and dance. The two of us used to put on shows when we were little and make her little brothers and sister come and watch. We went to the mall and shopped, just goofed around. Everybody thought she was so serious, but she had a great sense of humor.”
“She sounds like a nice person,” Evelyn smiled. “So…what happened to her? Did she move?”
She lowered her eyes. “She was kidnapped while we were at school,” Miyuki answered.
“My god, no wonder you were so upset. Her family must be going mad looking for her. How long ago was this?”
“Six years,” she answered.
“And you think that I might be her?” Evelyn asked. “That is ridiculous, I…”
“No it's not,” Miyuki said sharply. She pulled out a picture of her and Ja-Zell. It was a candid shot that her father took of them behaving like children or rather Ja-Zell behaving like one.
Evelyn's face paled somewhat as she studied the picture. It was her. This had to be some sort of trick. She would have Parker and Christoff look into it. “I would like to borrow this picture.”
“You don't believe,” Miyuki handed her the picture then stood to her feet. “Come with me and I will prove it to you.” She looked towards the teacher who was preoccupied with work while waiting for the bell to ring. It was a long shot and she was not sure if Ja-Zell would go along with it, but she had to try. Maybe if she saw her uncles and her parents it would all come back to her.
“Where you are you taking me?” she whispered lowly as Miyuki dragged out of the classroom and down the hall. The others would not like her disappearing. Keeping an account of their whereabouts during these times was imperative.
“Your house,” she answered. “Your parents are probably at work right now so we can look around and see if you remember.”
Evelyn's blood ran cold as she dug her heels to keep from being pulled further. “Before you go any further, we are going to get a few things straight. I am not this Ja-Zell that you were friends with done confuse us.”
Miyuki sighed, her bangs covering her eyes. “You're right. I am... sorry. It's just that I miss her so much and you all look so much like them that I…” her sentence trailed. Her eyes danced behind the veil of her hair as she observed Evelyn's body language. The girl clearly felt bad for her. She would have to use that to get her to the house. The house had to jog something in her mind, it had to! “I am going to go. I just need to get out for awhile.” She pulled away from Evelyn and starting walking.
“Wait,” she sighed. For some reason she felt like she was being played, but there was not justification for that feeling. Miyuki was clearly hurting the least she could do was not leave the girl alone. “I'll come with you.”
“Thanks,” she said softly. “Dad is right emotional blackmail is your friend.”
 
 
2000ish Devon Masterson-Bond
Not mine except the kids. Don't sue me. Hire me instead.