Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Out on the Limb ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out on a Limb

Chapter 3

By Devon Masterson

Aoi37@hotmail.com

"Victoria's a nice name," Heero said tenderly as he stroked her cheek.

"I haven't heard it in such a long time. I almost forgot I had it," she replied nervously.

"Victoria," he whispered as he kissed her deeply.

Her eyes drifted shut as she let his kisses cloud her judgement. She didn't know how they ended up in her apartment or why they were in such an intimate situation sharing personal information that even hackers did not know about with each other. "Heero, I…"

"Just enjoy my company," he interrupted softly as he kissed the side of her neck. He smiled, as she suddenly became a lot more yielding. He would have to remember that spot for next time. He let his hand slowly drift downward to her bare legs. He caressed them softly. His hand stole under her skirt. Heero couldn't help but smile wickedly as he realized she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh," she gasped in surprise as she felt him touch the sensitive nub between her legs. He was greatly encouraging the growing wetness between her legs. This is not what she expected when he rang her apartment to drop of papers. She never knew he could be seductive or that she could be so yielding. Now here she was pressed against the wall with his hand between her legs wanting more, wanting to enjoy his company.

He breathed softly in her ear and unzipped his pants. He couldn't wait anymore he desired her so much. He lifted her legs to his waist and entered her powerfully. She screamed out and dug her nails into his back from the pain of maidenhead being breached. Heero looked at her in surprise not suspecting that she was a virgin. He figured that she and Treize had been together on many occasions. He started to withdraw from her. "No," she said softly. "I want this."

He could feel her trembling and whispered something comforting into her ear. Heero wiped way her tear and kissed her softly as she got used to him inside of her. As she grew more accustomed to him inside of her, she started to pump against him to let him know that it was okay. He nearly lost his mind as he started movement within her; she was so deliciously tight and wanting. It was becoming increasingly difficult to stay in control and try not putting her through the wall.

"Oh Heero," she moaned softly. She was becoming swept up in the pleasure as he moved with in her. Her fingers tangled into his hair. "More," she breathed in his ear as she leaned forward.

He thrusted harder as he felt her legs tighten around him. He could feel her inner walls quivering around him as she started her ascension into heaven. He moved faster and harder as he felt his own heat starting build. He wanted to make sure that she was able climax being that it was her first time. The orgasm ripped across him and nearly drove him to his knees. "Oh, god, Victoria," he called out.

"Heero," she called out as pleasure claimed her as well. "I..I..I.." she stuttered as she spiraled out into the abyss. She tensed and closed around Heero intensifying and prolonging his climax.

Heero leaned his head against the wall. They were both breathing hard despite the good physical shape they were both in. He lowered her legs from around his waist reluctantly and pulled his pants up. "What are you doing?" she asked as he picked her up in his arms.

"Taking you to the bed," he replied calmly. "I pride myself on being thorough."

Lady Une looked at him confused for a moment then blushed as she realized his meaning. If every time was like that she had no problem with it. "As you should." She kissed him deeply…

Heero opened his eyes and saw Trowa working at the terminal. "Good morning sleeping beauty," he yawned. He had been awake himself only a few minutes. "No need to ask if you slept well judging from the moans you were making."

Heero coughed to hide his embarrassment and did not comment. "Find anything?"

"I've been looking at that list Quatre sent," Trowa answered taking the hint. "Over the past few years four companies have dealt with each of the dummy corporations. Nimoid Inc., Doinim Co., Mindoi Corp., and Miniod Corp."

"Something's wrong here," Heero mentioned as he pointed to the screen. "Look at this. All of the companies have the same letters."

"You're right," Trowa agreed as he pulled out a piece of paper and started to scribble on it. He nodded as he showed Heero the paper.

"Domini," Heero replied. His suspicions were confirmed. "It's anagram they playing with us."

"They were sitting out there the whole entire time." Trowa shook his head. "This has me concerned that we might have greatly underestimated them."

"I think it's time to check some other resources," Heero replied.

"I'm going to have talk with our defector," Trowa commented as he stretched. "He might be able to add something that we didn't think of. I'll check in when I get something." He got up and left the room.

Heero sat in thought for a few moments. It was so quiet in the building with it being that holidays and only minimal staff present. His brain was fried. "I might as well get something to eat it's not like anyone has any breakthroughs only dead ends." His stomach growled as if to agree with him and he grabbed his jacket. As he left the lab at the end of the hall, he saw brown tresses entering an office at the end of the hall. "She's back early," he thought as he walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

"Come in," she replied. Her chair was turned toward the window. "Yes?"

"I've come to make my report," he answered as he shut the door behind him.

"Go ahead," she said softly not turning her chair around.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked. "There's nothing entirely pressing. I can do it later."

"That'll be fine," she replied her voice starting to crack. Heero walked to her chair. Her head was tilted forward so that her hair covered her face. He reached out to touch her face and she moved away from him.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly.

"Commander Yuy, if you have nothing to report then you are dismissed," she replied not letting him see her face.

"I am not asking you as a soldier under your command," he remarked. He brushed back her hair saw her tear stained face.

She stood up quickly and wiped her face. "Nothing's wrong I just had something in my eyes and it irritated my contacts."

"Liar," he said simply looking into her eyes hurtfully.

Tears started to fall from her brown eyes and she turned away as she started to break down and cry uncontrollably. She felt strong arms around her and she turned to cry into his chest. For once she did not want to hold everything in, she just wanted to put everything out and being a human. "I'm sorry," she said moments later as she wiped her eyes.

Heero looked at her and wiped away one of the tears that she missed. "It's okay," he consoled. He tilted her toward him and kissed her tenderly. "Don't ever be afraid to cry in front of me," he whispered.

"Thank you," she replied then pulled away from him. She took a deep breath. "You wanted to give your report."

"I can give it later if you need more time."

"Right now I need to focus on something else," she replied.

"We're stilling for Yu, but we have some leads on the Domini. They have set up a series of corporations that deal from household good to basic mobile suit technology. They are fronts for the Domini to gather materials for their gundams using anagrams."

"They're game players," she observed.

"We've started to cross referencing members of the Rommerfeller foundation with the Domini corporation."

"What have you found?"

"So far only one name in reference came up. He was an ex-member, Cristobal Robin…"

Her eyes widened at the name. "What did you say?"

"Duke Cristobal Robin of Galan," he clarified.

"He was a member of the foundation?" she asked in shock. She shook it off. "Where is he now?"

"He died three years ago. We believe he was negotiating with the White Fang and double crossed them."

"I want to know everything the minute you do," she replied as she started to tap on her desk.

Heero noted her behavior then turned to leave. She need sometime alone. As he opened the door, he saw Relena poised to knock. "Oh Heero, I was looking for you earlier."

"I was working," he replied coolly.

"Are you about to eat lunch?"

"I'm heading out," he evaded.

"I was about to eat, you could join me. I wanted to talk you about something," she replied grabbing his arm. "But first, Lady Une, here. This is from Marimaya she wanted me to deliver it personally and I forgot when we were in the shuttle port."

"Thank you," she replied as she watched Relena latch on to Heero possessively.

"You're welcome," she said as she pulled Heero long.

Lady Une grabbed her coat and tucked the letter inside. "I need some air," she commented as she pushed pass the couple and left the office.

A hour later Lady Une walked up the steps of her apartment building. She sighed as she punched the combination to the door lock and pushed it open. A hand grabbed her from inside and shoved her against the wall. "Stay out of the Domini's way," a gruff voice replied and punched her hard in the upper part of her abdomen. "Understand me?" He punched her again.

She doubled over and fell to the floor to her knees. She could hear her assailents running down the hall and struggled to go after them. She coughed as she gasped for air. Her head turned suddenly as she heard foot falls toward her again. She grabbed her stomach and crawled over to her purse. She opened it and stood slowly with the gun raised. "What are you doing here?" she asked as she dropped the gun to her side and leaned against the wall.

"What happened?" Heero asked as went over to her. He picked her up into his arms and laid her on the bed gingerly.

"I caught them ransacking my apartment," she answered as she tried to sit up.

He pushed her back down and went into the bathroom. He wiped the corner of her mouth with the towel. "Did they say anything?"

"Only to stay out of the Domini's way," she answered as she sat up again. "I am about to become a road block." She touched her stomach gingerly. The pain was fading slowly.

Heero stood and went to her closet. He came back with a bag full of clothes and slung it over his shoulder. "You're staying with me."

"They're not coming back here now they've made their idle threat," Lady Une replied. "That would be stupid."

"I'm not taking any chances," he said. She opened her mouth to argue with him when he interrupted her, "Don't argue with me, Victoria."

© 2001 Devon Masterson

Another Bond Girl Production

We all know who belongs to who, Gundam Wing belongs a whole bunch of rich influential people and I just have some concepts. Don't sue me, hire me instead ;p