Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Universal War ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

People I don't own these characters well I only own two so don't give me anything about that k. Some might be out of character because I don't know how they act so just go with it. Might have some Relena bashing. Warning you first hand.

Universal War

Duo and the others were siting Quatre's mansion eating breakfast in silence. Duo was going to break the news to them but they might not like it so he just waited for the door to be knocked on. The other pilots were stunned at the silence that Duo is presenting. "Hey Duo are you ok?" Quatre asked in concern for his friend. "I'm fine Quatre," Duo answered hoping something is going to happen for once. He never liked it when something happened but now he wished it would. Then there was a knock on the door. Quatre got up and answered it wondering who would be out in this storm.

Quatre opened the door and saw two people soaking wet because of the storm. "Hello sorry to bother you in this time but can we stay here until we can travel again because we don't seem to be in shape," the girl said. "Sure. Come in I'll let someone to go get you a change of clothes since you don't seem to have any."

"That won't be necessary. Just point me to the kitchen I'm starving." He sweat dropped. "With you and your bottomless pit I wonder if his supply of food will be gone in sixty seconds Tsunami," the boy said. "Be quiet Yami. Besides I wonder what this nice place here will look like when you go out doing something that is life threatening." He pulled her long braid, which to Quatre she looked like Duo. "OW! That hurts what are you trying to do? Kill me?"

"No trying to get you to shut up."

"Tsunami, Yami long time no see. How have you two been? No wait let me guess you two got into a fight and killed each other in a death match? Am I right?" Duo said. "You're right. No way you are going to get away with anything this time. You idiot you left me to be something, which I know is fun, and left me with this jerk. Do you know how many years I had to meet him?"

"No I don't remember."

"10 years add another zero and you'll know what I mean."

"I feel your pain. That's the past and this is the present now tell me where were you two I've been looking all over."

"We got stuck somewhere and made a little stop. We visited old friends. Sam was dying to see you again."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. When was I suppose to visit her when?"

"You forget more often than her," Yami said. "Will you keep your comments and opinions about me to yourself," Tsunami said. "No I like to say them out loud. Know why? Because it annoys the hell outa you." She was about to hit him when Duo held her back. "Now, now Tsunami it's not right to hit someone when they didn't do anything to."

"Why I oghta." Quatre walked up to Duo. "You know them?"

"Yeah great sister don'tcha think?"

"Sister I thought you didn't have any family members."

"I kept her a secret because she wasn't around at the time until time."

"Where was she?"

"I think I'll tell you when the times right."

Quatre just left it like that. Then the other three walked in to see what the commotion's all about. They saw Duo holding a girl back and a boy just standing there. "Hey guys. I would like you to meet my little sister Tsunami and my cousin Yami. Just what ever you do don't pick a fight with either of them or other wise you might end up in a heap of trouble depending on their mood," Duo explained to them.

"I thought you didn't have any family relations," Heero said. "Just like I told Quatre they weren't around at the time and I can't tell you where." Tsunami ceased her fighting and noticed the other three that occupied the room. "Hi. So who are you guys friends of Duo?" she asked, nothing. "Well are you going to say something? I swear you guys were just like Yami before and the only way I got him to talk was to blackmail him with a few personal things. Believe me I know how and where to get them and I'm sure you don't want the people to find out do you?"

"Heero"

"Wufei"

"Trowa"

"Quatre nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Not much to talk. Man you guys are boring."

Duo and Tsunami were talking to each other and the rest excluding Heero and Yami were talking amongst themselves. While those two were glaring at each other trying to see who would break first. Heero couldn't resist this challenge so he challenged same goes for Yami. "Hey Duo want to see who's the best?" Tsunami whispered so they wouldn't hear. "You're on. I say… I don't know maybe Heero since he's the only one to match Yami's glare of death."

"Okay then. Your wager?"

"I'll wage my jokes about you and Yami being together for 300 years."

"That won't do. 500 years."

"Alright then. Your wager?"

"I'll teach you my tricks to do on other people."

"Fair enough now lets watch the show." They've been watching for about 3 hours. "Man this is boring. Want to go to space Duo?"

"Yeah let's go." They walked pass the two but they didn't go unnoticed. "Just where are you going?" Yami and Heero said at the same time still not breaking. "Space. I haven't breathe no oxygen in a while and my brother is joining me thank you very much." They left.

"So Nami how are we suppose to get in space?" Duo asked. "You are dumb. We fly up there. Let's go." Tsunami let her wings out and flew. Duo did the same. "Are you sure no one will see us?" he asked. "Of course and if someone did I will erase their memories or freeze time. Besides we're already here." Duo just noticed that. "Well what would you like to do?" she asked. "Well why don't we race to finish that bet?"

"You're on."

"My call. Ready set go…!" They were racing around the Earth to see who could make it the fastest. Next thing they knew they were trapped. "What the hell is going on here?" Duo said. With their good hearing they heard, "Report to base that we have captured the two monsters," one said. "Bring them here."

"Hell no are they testing us. Why don't we have some fun? Ne Tsunami."

"I hope they're more of a challenge." They broke out and started to attack them. Before the suits know what was happening they were destroyed. "They sure don't know how to fight. Don't' you think?" Tsunami said. "Why don't we go back. They might send more," Duo said. "You're right let's go back."

"Heero we have to go and investigate something. J wants us to go into space and check out what happened and capture the monsters that destroyed the suits." Heero turned to them, "What do you mean monsters? There are no such things as monsters."

"He wanted us to go look and that's it. They destroyed the ones that he sent before us." Heero nodded. They left Yami there. 'Like they would find monsters up there,' he thought and knew exactly who they were.

What do you think? I know I add my own characters and not very many people like them but that's just the way I write. I will put the parings and they're already made up. It'll be 1x2, little bit of 3x4, and OCxOC. You can already guess whom. Review please, oneagi.

Megami Kinshin