Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Universal War ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Again I don't own these characters except one. I'm continuing this cause I hate leaving stories unfinished.

Universal War 2

Duo and Tsunami appeared back inside the house. "Hey Yami where is everybody?" Duo asked. "They're all looking for you. They left a little while ago," Yami answered. "They said something about monsters up there. You two wouldn't know what happened did you?"

"Yami you know us. If they find out it's either be wiped out or not know anything at all," Tsunami said. "Man I wonder how did they found out that we were up there anyways," Duo said. Then the door opened and the four came in. "Hey guys where were you?" he asked them. "We were on a mission," Wufei said. "Where were you?"

"We were up there and decided to do a little sight seeing," Tsunami answered. "We didn't see you up there," Heero said suspiciously. "We came down earlier at that time so what were you looking for?" Duo said coming up with a good excuse. "We were looking for something suspicious there. J said that there were monsters up there," Quatre answered. "Monsters? He must be loosing it. Monsters ha I know better imaginations," Tsunami said. "One more thing. The suits that were up there are not very advanced either."

"What do you mean not advanced?" Quatre asked. "They're not to my level of knowledge."

"We have another mission. We have to protect Relena since J thinks that they might be after her since they were near her place," Wufei said. "Why would monsters be after Relean or whatever her name is? I think that they were just trying to protect themselves from other people," Tsunami said. "Are you two going to join us or stay and haunt some other place?" Duo asked them. "I think we'll go with you since we haven't seen you in a very long time and I want to make sure I pay you back."

"Like you could do anything Tsunami. Those tricks won't work on me I'll be able to tell any move you make on me."

"Want to bet?"

"Glad to."

"Just you wait Duo I'll get you yet."

The next morning they were getting ready to leave. Tsunami was deciding if she should wear the uniform, which she totally dreaded. 'Pink? Who ever came up with this color there will be hell to pay,' she thought. So she just put her own clothing. "Tsunami ready yet?" Duo said from the door. "Yeah." She got out. "Aren't you suppose t obe wearing the uniform? You know you could get busted for that."

"Yeah and like I care. Let's go I can't wait to meet this leader of peace or whatever they call her." They walked outside and the other 5 were waiting. "What kept you?"

"Nothing."

"So who's driving?"

"I will." Tsunami grabbed the keys and went in the driver's seat. "It'll be over before you know it." They got in and she started to speed up. When they reached their destination Quatre, Trowa, Heero, and Wufei felt sick. "I told you it was only seconds."

"Next time that onna doesn't drive," Wufei said. "C'mon Wu-man she could've gone faster if I haven't stopped her," Duo said. "He's right I could've gone 60 more miles if he didn't stopped me," she said. "Heero!" a blond girl screeched and clamped on Heero's arm. "Get off me Relena," he said coldly. "Lower the decibels would ya. You're annoying as another blond hair blue-eyed girl I know," Tsunami said. "You don't have the right to speak to me that way. I'm the Queen of the World."

"Really then I'm the Goddess of the Universe younger sister to my brother, God of the Universe," Tsunami snickered. "I represent peace. There is no way that you are a goddess with that clothing. Plus you are not that graceful like me."

"Is that so? Then I think people made you Queen of the world because of pity. They sure know how to pick the ugliest in the planet and on the others that I've been in you're the ugliest one yet."

"I'm not ugly. I'm the most beautifulest one on the planet compared to you."

"Well then I guess we'll just have to see don't we? Why don't we let the people at the school think who they think is better?"

"You're on," Relena said that and left.

"Man I can't believe you have to protect that weak prep girl Duo. Remind me that I need to settle a score with her later on."

"Whatever you say Tsunami. So Yami who's your vote on?" Duo asked. "Tsunmi," Yami answered. "You too? For once you actually pick her side. I remember the last time you lost a bet when you didn't-" Duo was cut off when Yami elbowed him in the stomach real hard. "Shut-up if you want to keep every bone in your body stable." Duo nodded and backed off to Tsunami. The 4 just stared at them. Then they went inside to their rooms. Heero, Duo, Tsunami, and Yami shared a room while Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei shared the door next to them.

They started to walk down the hall. "So Duo what class does that girl teach?" Tsunami asked. "Oh she teaches the ways of peace," he answered. "And I'm in one of those classes? No way you know that I hate peace, I'm the exact opposite."

"Yeah loud and annoying," Yami replied smirking. "Keep your mouth shut hot shot. You're just as annoying too," Tsunami punched him and they started fighting. Duo just sweatdropped and sighed. "Duo shouldn't we stop them?" Quatre asked. "Them? Nah, they do this all the time. So who's your bet on guys?" no answer. "Okay then."

Everyone started to crowd around the two. They cheered 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' That is until Relena came and they went their separate ways. They stopped. "Did you know that fighting is against the rules? You could be expelled from here," Relena said. "Point?" Tsunami said. "Quiet you've already given me a hard time."

"I don't remember a school that I've been in that didn't allow fighting? I didn't know that the rule no fighting applied to here. Maybe I should fight more often then I could leave this horrible school. The rooms are not so good and the contrasts is not matching." Relena just stormed off. "I sure love getting on her nerves. Can I speak to you alone Duo?"

"Where?" he asked. "Outside. I have something very important to tell you," Tsunami said amusingly. Yami and Duo caught on. Duo and Tsunami walked outside and the 5 went back to the rooms.

"Meg whatcha want?" Duo asked her. "Care to join me for a little amusing trick?" she said. "And just what do you have in mind?" he asked matching her amusement. "You know I think those so-called-monsters want to play here."

"I can't believe that you think so little of us."

"I don't. Do you agree?" Duo nodded. They went somewhere where no one could see them and transformed.

Yami noticed this. "Guys I think that your so-called-monsters will be here in a few seconds." They turned to him, "What makes you so sure?"

"Look outside the window. They're coming this way." The 4 looked out the window and saw two figures coming towards the school and hyper speed. Somehow they looked very familiar but couldn't place it.

There's chapter 2 so keep on reading. And review please.

Megami Kinshin