Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Universal War ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Readers, I might change the title or not. I don't think this is a good title but I'm working on it. If you think of a better one or you don't think it's a good title then tell me k.

Universal War 3

Duo and Tsunami were flying around in the school scaring people. "Now that's what I call fun. Maybe we should do this again bro. What'd ya think?"

"I couldn't agree with you more sis."

"Why don't we pay a visit to the queen ne?" They dashed off to find Relena and do a little thrashing of themselves. They found Relena in her room with the 4 and Yami just standing clear out of the way. "Hi everyone came to see us?" nothing. "Well you guys are no fun. You need to get out more." Tsunami said without them knowing it's her. "What are you doing here? And what do you want?" Heero asked pointing a gun at them. "'Whoa easy on the point. Didn't your guardians tell you that guns are very dangerous and could kill somebody? Don't come blaming me that you fired and killed somebody especially her that girl hiding in the center of a great secret hiding place."

"With her she can tell any floor plan without even thinking. So guys better be careful not to slip. Oh yeah and tell that doctor that tried to get us to lay off we aren't testing experiments or lab rats to put stuff in. Oh Relena I think that you should check on your office I think that my sister did a number on it since she wasn't feeling very well when we came in the building." They left them shocked and wondering why they were there in the first place.

Soon after Duo and Tsunami came to the office since they obviously know what happened to the office and were trying to hide their laugh. "Where were you Maxwell when the beings came and were scaring the kids?" Wufei said to Duo. "Well we were knocked out when they spotted us out there and recognized us plus I still got a killer headache," he answered. When he saw the room he said, "What the hell happened here? Man they sure did a number in your office Relena." It was a disaster. It had papers scattered everywhere and the desk broken. They were able to clean everything until nighttime.

Duo knew that Tsunami and Yami were going to have another argument over who's sleeping where so he put his ear to the wall and listened to hear something crash. Heero was puzzled at what he was doing. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Oh nothing just listening to see if Tsunami or Yami will start the fight and it looks like it'll begin in 5…4…3…2…1." Crashing and yelling was heard on the other side of the wall. It was loud enough to wake the dead. "Told ya. They always do this and it's so exciting to watch them." Duo trudged over to the hole he made earlier so he could spy on them. He peeked through. "Now this is better than cable."

"Well I ain't waiting anytime soon so I'm not going to sleep in that bed with you never," Tsunami said. "Well then I'm not going to either and plus I don't want to," Yami replied. "Good so I'm sleeping on the floor and you get the bed."

"No I get the floor and you get the bed."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES." Their voices got louder than usual and Duo knew exactly what came next a fight. Just as he predicted they started fighting their way.

"I knew it! This is great! I need to get this on film," Duo said excitedly. "Now lets see what can I get to get it?" he rummaged through his pack and found it. "Blackmail."

Finally they ceased their fighting when Tsunami found out that Duo was spying and wasn't very good at hiding himself. "Alright Duo the jigs up. I know that you're spying on us. You were careless now don'tcha think?" Tsunami said. "Damn. Should've closed my link. Okay you caught me."

"You are really careless. I knew you were going to pull something and spy on us, so I pretended to close the link plus I got some serious business that I need to talk to about. And I mean serious."

"Okay then what is it?" they moved over to a private place. "Well in my computer I saw well…um it's very hard to say this but they're back."

"What?! What do you mean that they're back?" Duo said shocked. "I mean they're back. They're good friends with Relena too. I think that they are staying in a big house not far from here want to see it?"

"Yes I want to know exactly how far. Can we go now?"

"Yeah but wouldn't that raise suspicion with your fellow pilots?"

"It would but I can take it besides they know that I can take care of myself."

"Alright then let's leave now." They walked up to the door. "Heero tell the others that I'll be out in a few k."

"Why this late?" he asked suspiciously. "Well Tsunami said that it can only be at this late so see ya later." They walked out the door and left Yami and Heero in the room.

"Man I hate it when they ask me questions," Duo said. "Well it's not my fault that they are like that. Come on its this way." She led them through the streets and right into an isolated area. "Here it is," she announced. "Well they sure are living in style. Couldn't they pick a better time to show up?"

"I know. Plus I hacked into those doctors that give you missions and guess what your next assignment is."

"On no, please tell me that you're bluffing and trying making my life miserable."

"No I'm serious. You and your friends are going to protect them next after we stop showing up at Relena's school. I think that no matter what we do Heero will still accept the mission."

"I wish that this never happened and we'll still be back then when he took us in at least he understood us despite his reputation in being the best bounty hunter in the universe."

"Yes well this isn't the main reason why I showed up. There's something else and it's 100 times worst than this."

"What?"

"You know exactly what I can sense a mile away."

"It's not true. Is it?"

"Yes a new war will start and plenty might be destroyed if we're not careful. Your gundams won't do a thing and try to keep this a secret from everyone."

"This is serious. How about Yami did you tell him about this?"

"No I didn't. We need to get back or the crescent moon will get to me. Besides we're already in enough trouble as it is."

"You're right let's go before those shadows spot us." They started to walk back but didn't notice a figure watching them. 'So both of you are together. Well that just makes things interesting. You'll both regret ever facing me the first time and I'll have my revenge on both of you,' the figure said and disappeared.

Duo and Tsunami stopped walking as if sensing something behind them. "Duo feel that?" she asked. "Yeah do you think that they spotted us?"

"No it's different, but it feels so familiar and I can't place it."

There's chapter 3 readers. If you want me to change the title and have a better one then e-mail me at

Chaoticwitch4@aol.com.

Megami Kinshin