Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Unpleasant surprises ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello!!! This is my first Gundam Wing fic so I hope everyone likes it!!!

**~~~~** Stands for the beginning and end of flashbacks

Italics are for thoughts

Bold is for emphasis. You get the idea! Anyways, read!!! I hope you like!!!

Ebony Wing's Unpleasant Surprises Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wufei snuck through the halls of the OZ base, every sense alert for guards. He had rushed over here as soon as Heero had found the information on an OZ database, reporting the capture of a Gundam pilot, namely one Duo Maxwell. When Heero reported the news the other pilot had nearly been in shock, the great Duo Maxwell had been captive for nearly two weeks and he hadn't escaped? His reaction had been a little more violent, and even more unexpected.

**~~~~**

"Maxwell's been what!!!!!" he yelled in the moment of stunned surprise that came after Heero had announced his findings in the OZ database.

" I told you, Chang, Duo was captured, just after he finished his mission." Heero replied coldly, looking directly at him.

" Oh and I suppose his finishing his mission is the most important thing right now?!" he yelled back

"Yes it is."

Wufei gaped at him in shock for a minute, looking entirely un-Wufei like. Then his gaze hardened and he glared at Heero.

"Fine" he told him, coldly. Then he turned on his heel and stalked towards the door…of the hanger.

"Where are you going Wufei?" Quarter asked hesitantly.

"To get Duo dammit!!!" he yelled, "Since none of you seem to be at all concerned I'll just go get him myself!!" With that he slammed the door of the hanger behind him. The others looked at his rather surprised at his outburst.

" Did he just say `Duo'?" Quatre asked incredulously.

Trowa raised an incredulous eyebrow at his blonde lover's totally irrelevant question yet didn't comment.

Heero shook his head, hiding his own worries, and went back to his computer.

**~~~~**

Wufei growled low in his throat, and searched the corridor ahead of him for guards. Seeing none he almost stepped out into the hall when the sound of a door slamming caught his attention. He slipped back into the shadows as a group of three officers appeared round the corner. They walked down the hall, striding arrogantly, obviously not expecting there to be any enemies inside their base. I will not kill them, I will not kill them. He repeated over and over inside his head as the men's harsh laughter echoed down the hall.

"That boys no fun any more! We should just kill him already!" One of the men said loudly.

"Yah, your probably right." Another replied lazily, "But only after the captains done with him."

Correction. Wufei thought as he slipped out of the shadows, gun cocked and aimed for their leaders head. Their dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter's so short. I don't really know what I'm doing. So please review and tell me what you think and if I should write more. I hope you liked it!