Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled (For now...) ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirikia: Hello pplz!!! I am back and meet my other, less evil half!!!!

Tori: HI!!!!! ^_____^ *SQUEA!!!*

Disclaimer: I own nothing related to GW, except for a few pics I have saved on my computer…

"Aah!" I cried out, falling to the ground. I reached up to wipe away the blood, only to feel the sting of a whip on my arm.

`No, I will never tell!' I glared at him, showing him what I thought. They wanted information, and I had that information, but I wasn't going to tell, no matter what. They would have to kill me first. He smirked, raising the whip, but before he could hit me, something on him beeped. My relief must've showed because he kicked me before leaving. I winced at both the kick and the slamming of the cell door. Nursing my arm, I attempted to crawl back into the corner of my cell, where it was darkest and farthest from the camera than any other corners. All the lights had gone out within two yards from my so it was impossible to see anything, especially the fuse box. {A/N uh oh, I found the fuse box!!!} It was my way of revenge, torturing them with constantly blinking lights. {A/N Trust me, blinking lights going on and off, on and off, constantly can and will drive you insane, its kind of like Chinese water torture<1>} It would drive them insane, eventually, I know it, and it nearly did me on the first two days there, until I found the box. I knew my guard's room number and I planned to use it against him.

`They'll pay, they'll all pay!' I thought menacingly. Since my eyes had gotten used to the darkness, I could fairly well. I smirked maliciously as I thought how stupid they were to put me, me, in a cell with a fuse box. Idiots, that's what they were, to leave a prisoner with electrical equipment. Ha! I only wish I had had time to use my secret weapon, because when I opened it, on came the alarm. I was frozen with the fear of the whip. I was still bleeding from several hours ago. A few minutes of waiting, motionless, told me that I hadn't tripped the alarm.

That's all for my first chapter, don't worry, I'll update as soon as I write the next chapter!! Btw, for you more clueless ppl…

<1> Chinese Water Torture: Where you are tied down and water is continually dripped on your head until you go insane, yes it works, I will try it some time!!! ^^;;