Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ untitled ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two

Kisa Kimodori sat in her Pyrochemistry class diligently taking notes on Creating and Dismembering Class A type bomb.( an: you know, the kind Heero likes. ) THe teacher Mr. Calhoun came by and diposited 3extremly thick books on her desk all entitled Advanced Pyrochemistry Book 3. She glared wide eyed at them, then at Mr. Calhoun. is for you." he began. " the other 2 are for Trowa Barton and Tauru Yasha. Please take the books to them in the office. Better take your stuff with you. THe 5th period bell's about to ring."nodded, her deep red hair shifting as her head moved. She shoved her book in her backpack and picked the other heavy books up.the office..............................slammed the books down on the conslors desk. Trowa looked at her in away that made her want to curl up in a featle position in the middle of the floor. He always scared her like that.Then Tauru walked in.Yeah Mrs. Augistine you want-" she stopped haf sentance when she saw Trowa. " I must say that for the consern of this sorry excuse for a humans' safety that I cannot be in the same room as him."rolled his eyes." What are you possibly going to do , Poser?"He said in a childlike voice. gritted her teeth.'you have no idea'she thought.sensed the tension and prayed for some kind of miricle to happen so there was no reapeat of Calc class.Oh that's the 5h period bell! " Mrs. Augistine said cheerfully." You can go now Trowa"stood and smirked at Tauru. He ruffled her long misty green hair." See you soon, Poser." He said. He was taking quite an interest in the new nickname he had for the misty green eyed girl. He grabbed his new book off the desk and walked out.had to restrain Tauru from flying after him. " He wants to die! He is annoying a Shinnigami. Soon shall come too fast for you Barton! You hear me!" She called after him.He responded by flipping her off from behind. ' Soon Shall come all too fast.'thought grimly.