Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors of the Elements ❯ BIG BOOM!! lol ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:I do not own Gundam Wing. If I did there would be more episodes and Relena would be dead. There would also be more cool females and the boys wouldn't be the only main characters. But sadly I don't own Gundam Wing... Unfortunately.



Raven was currently in her room wearing a pair of goggles and gloves. She was sitting on the floor with a whole bunch of wires and other tools in front of her.

"Ok." Raven said grabbing a pair of plyers and using them to connect two wires to a bomb she made in front of her. As soon as the wires connected they blew up, causing a large puff of smoke to fill the room."Blasted! Wrong wires!" She groaned coughing. Now Raven's face was completely covered in black smoke making her look like she just drove her face in soot.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door.

"Come in if you dare!"Raven called out. The door opened and Naomi walked in. "Hey Naomi!Sup?" Raven asked with a grin while moving her goggles up to the top of her head. Her face was completely black except for a ring around her eyes making her look almost like a racoon. Naomi raised her eyebrow, though it was almost unnoticeable, at the site of Raven but didn't comment. Obviously Raven was experimenting again.

"Hey. Liz wants to know if you'll help her out with the party?"Naomi stated.

"YEAH!!Of course I will!"Raven yelled with a grin before rushing out the door. Naomi just smiled and shook her head. She then turned around and walked out of the smokey room, shutting the door behind her. 'Well that was easy now all I need to do is get Arianna to help and we'll be ready.' Naomi thought with a grin. 'This shall be fun. I need to get her back after she hid my favourite pair of sunglasses. It took me a week to find them!'

~*~ 30 minutes later~*~

Raven was walking down a busy street with 2 bags in her hands. Liz had decided she would let Raven go to town and pick up the snacks for their party. Suddenly a black blur bumped into her, causing her to fall to the ground and drop her bags, scattering groceries her and the person that hit her.

"Bugger!!Stupid!!"She yelled." What the hell was that for?!"

"Oh I'm so sorry! Here let me help you." The blur now recognizable as a boy around her age said picking upsome of the groceries and then helping her up.

"Uh thanks."Raven said while dusting herself off. She took this time to secretly check out the boy. He had light violet eyes and long chestnut hair that was in a braid that reached his butt. He was wearing baggy black pants and a black shirt with a priest type collar and black running shoes. 'Nice.' she thought. What she didn't know though was that the boy was checking her out as well. 'Black hair with red streaks in it and dark brown eyes that have a honey colour in them. Strange. Black jeans, a tight grey t-shirt and a pair of black and grey running shoes. Nice style of clothes.' He thought impressed.

"Hi I'm duo!" He said happily extending his hand out to her.

"Hey I'm Raven!" She said shaking his hand.

"So what are all these groceries for?" Duo asked guestering to the bags in her hands. She smiled and picked up an escaping bag of chips/

"Oh! Well you see me and my friends just moved here and we want to get to know the kids here better so we're having a party! These are the party foods." Raven answered with a grin.

"Cool! Are you the girls who put up the signs around town announcing it?" Duo asked.

"Yeah, it was my friends Liz's idea to put up the signs. She loves parties."Raven answered with a grin.

"Awesome! I talked my friends into coming!" Duo grinned.

"Awesome man I can't wait! See you tonight then?" She asked with a grin. Duo nodded, smiled, and ran off in the direction he was heading before he hit her.

"Oh man he is so hot. And he has such a nice ass." She sighed with a stupid grin and. She then started out again for home.

~*~1 hour later~*~

Raven walked in the house to see Arianna chasing Naomi around, who had dropped a water balloon on her head while she was training. Versie was on a step later hanging up party banners and Liz was setting up the speakers and cd's for the music.

"How long have they been at it?" She asked Liz.

"For the past hour and a half."Liz answered with a sigh. Raven chuckled and then jumped aside as Naomi and Arianna came tearing past them. guys make life so much better." Raven stated with a grin.