Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When angels die. . . ❯ Do the tears of heaven. . . ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Do the tears of heaven. . .

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Trowa gently edged the door open, and eased his way into the hospital room. His breath hitched in his throat as he laid eyes on his love. The pale boy lay amongst various machines. He appeared to be barely alive.

It didn't look real.

As he drew nearer to the bed, the banged boy realized that the blonde had been strapped to the bed. "W-Why. . .?" He asked feeling sick to his stomach at the sight.

"Standard procedure for self-destructive patients." A nurse, whom Trowa had failed to notice, explained as she wrote something on her clipboard. "When he wakes up, the doctor will determine if he is still dangerous to himself and whether he can be released or not." She offered a smile before brushing past the banged boy and exiting the room.

After watching his Koi for a moment, He pulled up a chair near the bed and sat down. "I know you're awake, Quatre." The stoic boy said with some difficulty.

"Go away." Came the cold response. The boy did not move, maintaining the appearance of being unconscious. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Quatre. . . Koi. . . Please?" Trowa pleaded.

"Leave."

"I can't do that." Trowa declined. "I did that once and look what's happened." He shook his head as a guilt ridden pain filled his heart. "Sally wants to know when you started to hurt yourself, and any behavior changes in the last six months."

"You wouldn't dare!" Quatre nearly shouted, straining against his restraints, "You gave your word that you wouldn't tell!"

"You've given me no choice, Quatre!" Trowa cried, not bothering to hide the tears that streamed down his face. "You've given me no choice!"

The blonde glared at him, his breath ragged with exertion.

"I tried to do it your way. I left you alone, because you asked me too. You said you needed space, you said that you'd stop! But, Quatre, you haven't stopped! And it's gotten worse!" The banged boy shook his head, at a loss of what to do, "I love you, Quatre. I don't want to lose you. . . and I almost did tonight. That scared the shit out of me, Quatre. I don't ever want to feel this way again!" He looked desperately at his love, "Never again!"

The blonde boy glared at his lover with cold azure eyes that were brimming with Hate. Rolling away from the other boy as far as the restraints allowed, Quatre turned his back on his Koi, "Leave, Trowa."

"Quatre. . .?"

"Leave!"

"Quatre. . . I. . ."

"Don't come back."

Trowa staggered back. He felt as if he had been stabbed in the heart and had it wrenched from his body before being thrown into a stampede. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't see. He couldn't think. "Q-Quat. . .?"

"GET OUT OF HERE!" the blonde screamed, lashing against his bindings. His arms grew angry as his stitches pulled and blood began to seep into the white bandages that were wrapped around his arms.

Lost, heartbroken, and afraid, Trowa fled the room; but not before he heard the faint whisper, "You should have just let me die."

Sick with the emotions that overwhelmed him; the banged boy collapsed against the wall, and sobbed not caring who saw him. "Koi. . ."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

To be continued. . .

A/N I apologize for it being short.

I've had wicked writers block!

I need reviews!

So please let me know what you think!

Laters

^-^

Weissangel24