Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Claimers: I do own Mohawk
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POV: Another mystery POV
Author's Note: Sorry but currently right now, I'm really not in the yaoi action mood, so no yaoi action this time, maybe next chapter; it's coming soon to theaters near you!
 
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Thirteen
 
 
Flash Back
 
 
Awaken by the loud sound of the alarm going off, it seemed that someone had broken into our base, without much warning, bombs started to go off. Agonizing screams of men burning up or being tossed against something, the sound of glass breaking, bombs kept on going off, one going off because of another, I raced outside, only to be flashed with a heat wave. Every which way I turned, there was fire, fire that threaten to rot you're flesh off you're very bones, I ended up going out my window, luckily for me I was on the bottom floor.
 
 
Less then half of our men survive; even fewer of them were able to be back into battle, off in the distance I could easily make out to figures running away from our base. I gather a few of the men, luckily enough for us, we still had weapons that weren't inside the base or weren't damaged from the bombs that went off. And the chase begin, we chased the two figures into the forest, gun shots were flying everywhere at them, yet they seemed not to stop or even notice a single thing kept for that they needed to stay alive. One of the figures were shot pretty badly in two different places, we could hear yelling but it was nothing more then mumbles to us as the sound of guns going off over shadowed the yelling of the two figures.
 
 
It felt like nothing more then a fox hunt, chasing down the prey, we were getting closer only to find them having disappeared, I'd called off my men, telling them to head back to base to tend to the wounded. All the while I stayed there, I knew they would have to come out sometime; it was only a matter of waiting it out, seeing who could last longer. Noticing that the two figures moved out of hiding, I knew perfectly well that they were heading for the city, without much warning and being a lot quicker then them.
 
I made it close to the city, stopping them dead in their tracks, sweat seemed to drip down my forehead, and anger was pasted on my face, holding a knife right out of their view. Only to see the face of my cousin, she bashed right into me with her side, when she had done that, somehow I managed to stab that of the female figure in her arms. Sadistic smirk crept across my lips, the joyful scent of blood reached my nose, in haling it, thought I did take a step back, just incase of another attack.
 
 
To me it was well worth it, the foolish bitch wouldn't have known that it wasn't Treize Khushrenada, how sweet it was to know that my dear cousin shall be killed off by his own sister. Pulling out the gun I had all along, I just shot her in the right shoulder, giving her a sigh and a shake of the head; she was such a pretty girl, too bad I had to kill her. With that much, I ended up walking away from the figures, the sweet scent of blood still tainting my nostrils, it would be there for sometime before something else came along.
 
 
The sadistic grin was still on my face, I headed back to the base, to finish off the deed, I ended up shooting everyone there, and making sure they were all dead before planting a bomb and blowing up the whole base. No one was to know what I've had done, the seed for revenge had been planted and I was just watering it, both Mohawk and Treize were to be against one another, all the while I sat back and watched it.
 
 
Flash Back Ends
 
 
Author's Note: Sorry this chapter isn't all that great, no one shall know who this mystery person until later on in the story. And just so that everyone knows, Treize has a twin cousin that looks just like him, except for not as sexy or as cool as Treize is.