Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Where Sunrays can't reach you ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6.

Treize had started exercising in the gymnastics hall. He was the only one there. Many of the troops were in the Sahara with Zachary and none of the remaining soldiers had apparently decided to go to the gym. He stretched his legs one by one and enjoyed this moment of being alone. He was glad that Zachary was away for a while. First he had expected the count to try taking Milliardo with him, but he had made no effort to that effect. Maybe Zachary only tried getting under my skin and is now tired of the little game. He shook his head bitterly. No, that would be illogical; he's been after me for years. Treize had already taken measures to rid himself from the count once and for all. He didn't trust him one bit and was mostly concerned for Milliardo. The lieutenant was without any mentionable connections and would make an easy prey for the count's spite.

He had just started to warm up when Lady stormed in. She only let go of her calmness when it was absolutely necessary and he knew he could expect some important information. He looked at her curiously.

"Lady?"

"Your Excellency" she said panting, "Zachary De La Ferre is not in the Sahara"

"What!?"

"He did go when he was supposed to, but took a helicopter back the day after his arrival," she continued. "I send a spy with him" she said to explain her knowledge.

"Where is Zechs?" he asked, raising his voice, fear growing inside him.

"I don't know, I went to you as soon as I heard," she replied. She grabbed her communicator, dialed a number and then offered it to Treize.

Lucrezia Noin appeared on the screen.

"Your Excellency!" she uttered, obviously surprised.

"Miss Noin, do you know where Zechs Merquise is?" he asked.

"We have just talked a while ago, I believe he went to bed, sir" she replied.

"Thank you miss Noin," he said and switched off.

"Don't let anyone know, I will handle this," Treize said to the Lady. He was gone before she could salute.

He immediately went for Milliardo's room, jumping down a stairway without touching any of the steps. To his shock he discovered that there was no one there. Treize turned around in the hope to see some clue as to where Milliardo could be. There weren't any. Where are you? There was no doubt in his mind that his disappearance had anything to do with Zachary. Hastily he pushed away the thought of what the count could be doing to him. Have got to find you first. He ran past some other officer rooms but found no one. He contemplated calling a search team when he suddenly heard water flowing in the bathroom at the end of the hall. Quickly he dashed to it and slowly opened the door. What he saw then almost made him lose control of his senses.

Milliardo was pushed with his face against the wall, with an agonized expression, while Zachary sucked his neck brutally. At the same time he was touching Milliardo's body in places Treize hadn't even seen uncovered before. The bruises on his face made it apparent the young man had been hit. But I am still not too late. Oh god Milliardo, if Lady hadn't told me about this…!

Treize felt an unbelievable amount of anger flow through him. Then, after a few seconds, he became very calm. Deadly calm.

"Enough," he hissed. Both men turned their heads towards him. Zachary's expression was full of amusement, Milliardo's full of shame and pain. Treize grabbed a towel and threw it to the prince. To his shame he couldn't help but notice how utterly desirable he was without being covered by clothing and he turned his head away.

"Get out," he snapped. Milliardo didn't look at him as he went for the door. A look of utter humiliation sporting on his damaged face.

When he was gone Treize turned to Zachary with a deadly smile. "So, you were having some fun with one of my officers?"

Zachary smiled back "Yes, at first he was quite resistant, but that was over soon."

"Oh how come?" Treize asked casually.

"Well when I suggested I'd do his girlfriend instead, he got jealous and offered himself. Quite easy I daresay"

So that was it, he was protecting Lucrezia Noin, that's why he hadn't resisted. The image of Milliardo's painful expression came to Treize's mind again. He was going to enjoy what would happen next.

"I am sorry I interrupted your fun then, count De La Ferre, especially since....."

The count narrowed his eyes "especially since… what?"

"Especially since your oil company is having a tiny problem, it seems the gas you sold to the Alliance Air Force was of a rather bad quality. It's even suspected you have done it on purpose to maximize gain, how ridiculous is that?"

Zachary looked at him horrified and screamed; "you did this! You.... you and that bitch."

"Zachary, Zachary, no need to take it out on an old friend, I am sure you have other sources of income besides your oil," Treize answered, being well aware this was hardly the case.

Zachary jumped forward suddenly and threw his fist in the direction of Treize's head. Treize had expected an attack and simply stepped aside. Zachary's own force made him lose his balance somewhat. But Treize didn't wait for him to regain it and threw a punch in his face. The count stumbled against the wall.

Treize now waited casually for him to make his next move. Part of Treize wanted nothing more than to kick, punch and wound the man until he would draw his last breath, but revenge would be so much sweeter if he retained his cool. The count finally managed to stay upright and to his surprise Treize noticed he was already crying.

"Treize, why were you always like that? Why did you never come to me? You were always so indifferent."

It was pathetic and Treize felt nothing but hate when he looked at his old classmate. He had always expected that the count had wanted him to be more than that. But he had never returned these feelings and the count had taken his frustration out on him. When Treize had taken over his position as the number one student it was probably an extra bitter pill to swallow. Treize had had sympathy for him in a strange way and never gotten rid of him once and for all before. Now he wished he had. Then this wouldn't have happened.

"Treize, what should I do now?" Zachary's utter ruin caused him to be half-mad. But the only thing the duke gave him was a cold stare.

"You never should have gotten him into this," he said and then left the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

If Zechs had done a good job in avoiding Treize before this, he had gotten even better at it now. After his encounter in the shower he fled to his room and locked himself in for two days, feigning illness. Noin had knocked on his door the second day, but he hadn't answered. He felt the count's nauseating touches again and again. It had been disgusting to be fingered by someone like that and it made falling to sleep even harder than it usually was to him. He had been so helpless against that man and it disgusted him he hadn't found a way to escape him. But there was something even worse. Treize saw me like that. The duke had looked so angry, so disappointed. "Get out" was all he had said. Zechs hoped Treize realized that what had happened had been against his will, but he doubted it. He probably thinks I am some kind of male slut.

Zechs had grown accustomed to the attention he had gotten from the duke. Always when he was in the same room with him, Treize shot him glances or made little gestures to tease him. This attention had made him feel special like nothing else had and to his surprise he now noticed he had gotten quite attached to them. A big sigh escaped his mouth. Well I can be sure that will never happen again.

After two days of guilt and self-torment he signed up to lead a couple of men in outer space training for a 40 days. To his great relief he didn't see the duke in the hours he had to wait before the shuttle would depart. He couldn't deal with Treize's disgust right now.

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Treize took a sip from his wine. Milliardo had fled from him. The lieutenant had been away to outer space for weeks. He only found out about his departure a few hours after he had already left. After what happened with Zachary he was worried about him, he had looked so utterly miserable in the shower and so ashamed when he saw him seeing him like that. Treize had wanted to comfort him, to reassure him that he hadn't changed his opinion of him. Most of all he had wanted to tell him how much it had pained him to see him so hurt. The only reason he had been so curt to him when he saw him in the shower was because he had wanted to deal with the count without him having to be present.

But Milliardo hadn't even given him the change to make things better; he had just left for outer space. A few days ago he had returned, but Treize hadn't seen him at all. The duke used to pride himself that he knew about everything that went on in his domains, but now he had no clue where the lieutenant was. He did know he had applied for another mission in the America's next week. Frustration filled him and somewhere deep down.... anger.

Treize reached for the pillow in one of the drawers of his desk. Lady had found him sleeping with his head on the desk once. The next day he had found this pillow made of red velvet in his top drawer. If he hadn't slept for a night he often made use of it for an hour. This evening seemed as good a time as ever to find some peace.

Peace however, was not what his dreams gave him. First there were endless reports, maps and Lady floating around him. Then there were the usual images of people whose deaths he had caused.

Then there was him.

He had jumped out of a Mobile Suit, but seemed to float in the air and was covered only by a white towel. His beautiful blonde hair was floating around him and Treize could see those soft lips. He came closer, but not close enough for a touch. Milliardo smiled a teasing smile and caressed his own chest with those elegant hands. Treize reached out for him, but the image already drifted away, still teasing, still smiling.

Treize woke up, his breathing going faster than usual. There had been women and a few men in his bed, but none of these had ever followed him into his dreams.

He didn't need to look down to know he was aroused. Something snapped in him.

"Enough is enough, I am going to put an end to this right now."

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

The cause of Treize's current state of mind was staring at the fencing sword in his hand. Fencing was the only thing from his past that was still part of his life right now. Because he was heir-apparent to a kingdom, his educators had started giving him lessons without suspecting the king would object. But he had. It had been the only thing in which Milliardo didn't obey his father. Young as he had been he had already shunned meetings with other aristocrats. Behind their smiles there was disapproval. When he laughed, ran or sung they frowned, saying he should act normal. But when he stopped doing it they said he was a worrier and not fit to be a king once. Only when he was fencing he felt truly alive and he had refused to give that up, even for his father.

My father...... he would deny me if he saw what I have become.

Zechs made a few strokes. At the Academy he had been practicing a lot. It didn't take long for him to better his fencing teacher. At the end only Noin had been somewhat of a decent opponent. She was gone now. While he was in space she was asked to become an instructor at their old Academy. He felt bad that he hadn't been there to say goodbye and wondered how she was doing. The practice room was deserted, as always. Sometimes it seemed the only thing people practiced at the castle was Mobile Suit combat. He made a few movements, attacking and defending from an imaginary opponent. After a while he laid off his mask, when he was fencing he needed a little freedom.

The person who entered was quiet, very quiet. But Zechs could sense him the moment before he attacked. He turned around and pointed his sword at a chest.

Treize.

He smiles, of course. Even with a sword pointed at his heart he was smiling. Zechs didn't want to face him. What does he want from me? Is he going to rub in my humiliation, his disappointment? He looked up, insecure, but refusing to let it show.

"Zechs, what's this? You're pointing a sword at your superior!" Treize teased.

Zechs let his sword down, but not his guard. "I am sorry sir, I shall leave you alone, so you can practice."

"No need, Lieutenant Merquise, you can stay."

Zechs sighed a noiseless sigh and remained. Treize took a sword and started swinging it. After a few minutes Zechs recognized that Treize had had some training but didn't hold the sword like a professional.

"How's miss Noin?" Treize suddenly asked.

"I don't know, she left while I was in space," Zechs replied.

"Aaah, and I thought you were such good friends."

Zechs knew this remark was intended to get him angry, but he didn't reply and kept staring at the duke's strokes.

Then the aristocrat said: "This stroking in the air is fine practice, but nothing like fighting an opponent, why don't we have a little match?"

A little spark flew through Zechs eyes. If he could beat him with fencing, Treize would have a reason to respect him again. He expected biting remarks about him being De La Ferre's boy toy anytime and this would be just the chance he needed. Besides you don't refuse a request from a superior.

"That's fine with me, sir."

Treize smiled and said mockingly: "If you win I shall proclaim you to be my finest officer at the next meeting."

"And you'll leave me alone then?"

It was said before he realized he was speaking. He almost slapped his mouth, but knew that was only going to make matters worse. Stupid! Now he knows how much he is affecting me.

Treize seemed amused by his question, even a little surprised.

"Sure, if that is what you want," he replied, still smiling.

Zechs raised his sword intending to begin the fight. But Treize wasn't finished yet.

"Wait, we haven't talked about what I get if I win."

Zechs lowered his sword again "well?"

"You'll be mine tonight."

To be Continued.

Thanks for the reviews. I like reading those^_^