Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Where Sunrays can't reach you ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7.

"Wh wha at?" Zechs uttered, staring at him dazed.

Treize's stare was very intense. It was only now that Zechs saw the passion beneath Treize's aristocratic exterior. A passion for life, for danger, for everything. Passions that he had to forever conceal to reach his goals.... Whatever they were.

So he's just as caged as I am.

"We have an arrangement then?" Treize said, still with that stare.

"Yes."

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Both raised their swords at the same time, pointed at the ceiling, then they pointed them at each other. As Treize had expected Milliardo attacked immediately after that. When he blocked Treize felt the force behind the stroke and he hid a smile. There was another stroke, this time aimed for his chest. He blocked again. Many more strokes came and all of them he evaded. He didn't attack at all, he was just defending. One aimed at his head; he ducked. One aimed at his stomach; he made a turn. He saw that Milliardo was getting frustrated. The prince didn't understand how an opponent, who seemed weaker, was blocking every stroke at the last moment. Treize liked to see this frustration and knew that was not a noble feeling.

Milliardo's breathing started to accelerate, while Treize's was still going normally. But suddenly the blonde made a move as if he was attacking his chest, but went for the head. Treize could only block it at the last moment and counter-attacked automatically. He had only wanted to defend and then finish it once Milliardo would be too tired to lift his sword. Now he was challenged in such a way that he wanted this fight more than anything. He aimed for the prince's chest and flowed his sword through the air.

Milliardo was able to block his stroke, but it opened his defense at his left. Treize immediately attacked. The blonde jumped aside at the last moment, looking shocked at Treize's sudden improvement.

"You tricked me."

Treize just smiled and went for another hit. Attack after attack was waged at the young lieutenant. He made a few counter attacks, but soon he was only defending. His desperation fueled his strength. This was what Treize wanted to see. He wanted to bring out his strength, his passion and the sorrow in the young man. He wanted to see the real Milliardo. Someone he had only seen a few glimpses of, until now.

The next stroke seemed to be intended for Milliardo's arm, but went for his head instead. He could only bring his sword between his head and Treize's sword at the last moment. Sword hit sword. Both pushed with incredible force and looked intently in each other's eyes. Treize was stronger. He slowly forced the two swords in the direction of Milliardo's head. Their faces were getting closer. Milliardo looked like a trapped animal.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" he spat.

"Can't you tell?" Treize said, still pushing his sword closer to Milliardo's face.

"NuuunGH"

With the sudden use of all his strength Milliardo managed to throw Treize a little backward. He breathed heavily now, looking at Treize with a mixture of fear and anger in his face. Treize advanced on him again. The new attacks started to wear Milliardo out; he was using up all of his strength just to defend. Every emotion inside him was used for this end and his eyes spat fire.

Treize now started to make many strokes in a small amount of time, making his opponent jump, duck and turn away. He saw how fury became the dominant emotion on the young man's face. The duke made it so that Milliardo had to make the strangest movements to escape the steel of his sword. He smiled at him provokingly. The prince shot him an angry glance and charged forward furiously. It was then that Treize aimed for his leg. The unexpected stroke, followed by another for his knee caused the charging Milliardo to lose his balance. His sword flew through the air as he fell on the ground. He quickly pushed himself against a wall, trying to get up. But a sword was already pointed at his heart.

"Get angry and lose," Treize said teasingly.

Milliardo still breathed heavily, gradually realizing he had lost. He looked up bewildered at the one who defeated him. Treize was looking at his chest and used his sword to slowly tear the fabric of Milliardo's shirt. The lieutenant tried not to move but his breathings were still heavy as he looked at Treize nervously. The sword shoved his shirt further backwards, past his shoulders. For a moment the duke stared at the now naked skin and then he pointed the sword upwards. Milliardo followed the command and slowly stood up.

Treize grabbed a strand of his hair and let it glide through his hand. He took a step to the defeated one and let his sword fall to the ground. It made a soft clattering noise and then there was silence except for breathing.

"I am claiming my reward," Treize then said and pushed his lips on Milliardo's.

He softly forced his tongue inside the other man's mouth and trailed his fingers over the lieutenant's back. For a moment the prince froze, but then he parted his lips and leaned his head back a little. Treize was pleasantly surprised when he felt a tongue meeting his. Their tongues gliding against each other felt incredible and he took a moment to enjoy it. Treize then broke the kiss and trailed little kisses across Milliardo's face. The young man still seemed insecure, but he did try to catch Treize's mouth with his lips as he teasingly kissed the area around it.

Treize went for the neck and prince shivered as he sucked at it. Enflamed Treize pushed him against the wall and started sucking more forceful, leaving a red spot. Milliardo's hand reached for his jacket, pulling him closer. It wouldn't be long before Treize would lose control completely and he stopped reluctantly.

"Come Milliardo."

The lieutenant was still processing what happened and asked disorientated: "What? Where to?"

"Well," Treize said with another smirk on his face "You don't want your first time to be at a place like this, do you?"

"!!.......What do you mean with my first time?" the blonde asked defensively.

"You have never been with Miss Noin like this, have you?" Treize asked.

"...No" Milliardo answered suspiciously.

"But you did know how she felt about you, am I right?"

Milliardo turned his head. Apparently not willing to spill his friend's secret.

"I thought so, you never wanted to hurt her by sharing a bed with another, did you?"

Milliardo looked at him angrily but Treize continued undisturbed.

"Besides your priorities lay closer with plotting revenge, assassination attempts and god knows what more than with the pretty art of love making."

The look of anger only intensified on Milliardo's face, but he looked away. Apparently he was ashamed Treize smiled tenderly and caressed his cheek. Such a creature and still untouched.

"Come."

The distance to his quarters was a long one and it had been hard to break away from Milliardo. He could never have done it if there hadn't been something to look forward to. Treize looked over his shoulder to make sure that the young man still followed him. The prince walked about ten feet behind him, staring at the ground. Treize looked in front of himself again. He should have known that the man would never bail out of an arrangement, even one like this.

He opened the door to his rooms and let the lieutenant in. Quickly he closed it after the young man and pulled him into his arms immediately. He hungrily kissed the soft lips and sucked on his chin. Milliardo's breathing got heavier as he leaned in for the touches. It was maddening to have what he had longed for so long in his arms like this. How he wanted to take him! But it was more important to take it slow, to make him enjoy it. Treize took a pale hand and led him to his bed. Milliardo followed him and sat down on the middle of it, looking upwards shyly. So beautiful and yet so insecure. What people wouldn't do to have someone like this in their bed. The duke let strands of hair run through his fingers and he kneeled on the bed in front of the object of his desire. He kissed him in on the flesh beneath his elegant neck, trailing his tongue over it in random forms and the prince started to breathe louder again.

Sensitive hmm? The duke roughly pulled on the already teared shirt until it fell down behind the prince. The blonde looked at him through half-lidded eyes, making Treize only more anxious to explore more of him. His hands started tracing the lines of the muscles on Milliardo's chest as he kept on trailing his tongue over him. Then he laid his hands on Milliardo and gently pushed him down. He bowed over him and once again kissed the area just a little under his neck. The color on the prince's chest had turned from pale to a vague tint of red.

It was arousing to see how the beautiful man responded to his touches and he brought his mouth to one of Milliardo's nipples. He pushed his tongue against it forcefully, making the body tremble with delight. Milliardo laid a hand in Treize's hair, exploring it with his fingers. Treize caressed the nipple with his teeth and sucked the hardening flesh more forcefully. The blonde let out a gasp and for a moment he squeezed Treize's hair. He moved his mouth to the other one and immediately started pushing his tongue against it. The young man moaned and unconsciously pushed his body upwards against the duke.

This movement certainly didn't go unnoticed by Treize and thus encouraged he left the nipples for the stomach. Despite the strong muscles beneath it, the skin felt surprisingly soft. The young man smelled perfectly; a combination of soap and his own scent. Treize's hands roamed down the young man's back and he pulled the top of his trousers. Milliardo lifted his body a little more to make it easier for Treize to slit of his pants and shorts. The young man's erection came into full view and the sight made the arousal in Treize's own pants even harder. He placed his hands on the inside of the prince's thighs and started kneading the flesh.

The muscled slender legs were a treat to touch, but what was between them interested Treize the most. He pushed the legs away from each other, so he had more access. When he looked up at Milliardo's face, he saw how excitement was replacing reserve. He kept on massaging the thighs slowly moving closer towards Milliardo's hardness. Deliberately suddenly he touched it softly and a soft scream escaped the young man's mouth. Treize looked up at him and saw how he was squeezing the pillow behind him as he leaned in for the touches. The sight was terribly arousing; the young prince at his mercy struggling against his own desire. Treize caressed him until it was clear the beauty almost didn't have any control over his own body anymore. For a moment Treize smirked and then he let his tongue touch it for a second. Milliardo leaned his body backward and bit on his lip to keep himself from crying out. Treize licked again, this time more forcefully.

Milliardo's hands were squeezing the sheets. His pleasure manifested in the twisting of his body and many gasps and moans. Treize looked at his face as he started sucking. Blonde hair moved as he almost teared the sheets and lips were parted slightly. What a creature you are! The duke occupied himself now solely with sucking the top of the prince's erection. Treize enjoyed the notion of giving him pleasure maybe even more than Milliardo did receiving it. The blonde began trusting up against his mouth, no longer able to stop himself. He panted heavily and his eyes were fully closed now. Treize knew how close the beauty was to release and suddenly stopped his sucking. Milliardo opened his eyes and looked at him puzzled, almost begging.

Treize smirked: "It's not going to be that easy, handsome."

Milliardo's angry look only amused him and he shook off his own coat. Then he slowly removed his shirt, giving the prince a good view of his own muscled chest. The lustful stare in icy blue eyes was like an aphrodisiac. He growled and laid his body on Milliardo's, pushing it down. The sweat caused by pleasure on Milliardo's body fueled his excitement even more. Milliardo's arousal pushed against his body and a hand explored his chest hesitantly. He sucked the neck again, using even more force than he first time. Then he felt a little irregularity at the skin. Treize brushed some of the huge amount of hair away and noticed a strange little scar on the back of the prince's neck.

"What's this?" he asked curiously.

Milliardo's face fell and Treize realized how he got it. That damned Zachary, he bit him! Possessiveness flared in him and he immediately bit on the scar, replacing it with another.

Milliardo looked away from him and Treize realized his mistake too late. He doesn't want to be taken possession of, not by Zachary, but also not by me. He would never understand where he raised the willpower from, but he pulled away from the softness that Milliardo called his body.

"Look, if you don't want this, you don't have to," he managed to whisper.

Milliardo looked at him with his icy eyes.

"No...... We had an arrangement and I will not dishonor it." Without breaking the stare, he pulled Treize's body against his.

Treize looked at him angrily. He wants this, but will never admit it. When claiming this is just part of the arrangement he can walk away indifferently, something I will never be able to do..... not with him.

Treize's touches were no longer tender, and he roughly pushed Milliardo in the mattress. He kept him down by leaning an arm on his chest, while he used his other hand to remove the few pieces of clothing left on his own body. He grabbed the bottle of rose oil from the ground, which was supposed to be on his cupboard. The oil dripped from his fingers as he used it to make Milliardo's entrance smooth. He felt how the young man trembled when his fingers entered him and it made his anger flare up even more.

Why do you deny you want this? You do want this, don't you? As soon as he had stretched the warm opening and deemed him ready, he positioned himself between his legs. He looked at the beautiful blonde and knew he was too far gone to put a stop to this himself now. With one single aggressive movement he entered him. Milliardo gasped, obviously feeling pain. But without mercy he thrust in deeper the tight hotness. Physically it was the best thing he had ever felt, but he hated how the man beneath him made him feel so unwanted. As he kept on moving inside him he felt Milliardo's body adjusting. Slowly his pain seemed to make way for pleasure as he closed it his eyes and started gasping every time Treize thrust inside him. Once again the duke hoped something between them would change now he showed him how good this could be. He tried to aim for the spot that seemed to give the young man the most enjoyment. His hands were still pushed on the young man's chest and he felt his panting against his neck. Milliardo had moved his hands and held him at his hips, squeezing every time Treize pushed inside him. The blonde haired man started moving with him, unconsciously perhaps.

The prince's moans turned into suppressed cries and he knew the prince was going to release. Treize grabbed his hair and pulled his head backward so Milliardo was forced to look him in the eye. But Milliardo closed his eyes, preventing Treize from sharing his moment of completion with him. The blonde screamed and panted, his body shaking violently, but he refused to open his eyes. So you're still going to shut me out!? Even when I make you feel like this? But he bit his lip and kept on moving. Milliardo's movements of pleasure and the extra tightening around his flesh triggered Treize's own release. He looked at the ceiling as he spilt within him. Then he withdrew. Both of them were breathing very heavily. Treize shot a look of burning anger at the prince. Milliardo looked back at him. Apologizing?.... No. Probably happy it's over. Without saying a word Treize pulled a sheet over himself. His back was facing the man he had been inside of less than a minute ago. He hoped sleep would come to him soon.

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Zechs looked over to the sleeping man. He felt the urge to lay his body against him but resisted. He had been sitting on the edge of the bed for more than an hour now. Treize fell to sleep almost immediately after he had turned around. It was cold but Milliardo used only his arms to protect his body from the air. The closeness, comfort and pleasure he had felt when he was making love to this man had for once in his life driven his feelings of loneliness to the back of his mind. Now they came back stronger than ever.

Why did I act so cold? But he knew. He didn't want Treize's feelings for him to go away. Had I given myself entirely, not just in body but in mind, he would have seen what I am and rejected me. He tried to convince himself he had done the right thing, but still felt very miserable. Treize had been so gentle, so determined to make sure it was good for him that it was terribly unfair to feign such indifference. Stop it! Whatever my choice I would have felt bad. He took up his teared clothes and put them back on. Then he left Treize's room.

Unlike Treize, he wasn't able to fall asleep that night. At 5 am he decided to get some Mobile Suit training and drove a car to the hangars at the edge of Treize's domains. He took an old Aquarius and practiced sword fighting in it. He remembered his fencing-match from the night before. Never had he been beaten by anyone like this. Instead of making him feel humiliated, it had made his attraction to Treize grow.

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, when he went through the hall to instruct some newly arrived soldiers, he saw Treize, Lady Une and some of their advisors walking into his direction. He knew he had to pass them and couldn't help stealing a glance at the duke. Treize looked at him, or rather… straight through him. He was talking to Lady Une, who also didn't pay any attention to Zechs. One from their entourage was telephoning and the rest of them listening to their two superiors.

When they had passed Zechs felt a stab in his chest as he looked at Treize's back. So this is how it's going to be? Obviously Treize was no longer interested in him after what happened the night before. Why can't I ban him from my thoughts like that? He knew dealing with Treize's rejection would be hard, too hard and he made his decision. Tonight he was going to apply for permanent transfer.

To be Continued.

Thanks for reviewing people! I am particularly curious to know how you liked this chapter, so don't hold back. To answer Talyssa's question: It's okay if you rate or not, whatever you like best. Though of course it's very nice to get such a nice score as the one Talon sage gave me^_^.