Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Where the Hell Are We? ❯ Blow, Duo, Blow!!! ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Where the Hell Are We?

A/N: WOO-HOO!!! I can't believe I actually did it!!! I finished ANOTHER story before my vacation!!! YAY!!! Not only that, but I just bought five pair size four pants!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER BE ABLE TO FIT A SIZE FOUR!!!!! *Dances in glee* Ahem... Yes, quite. Now that I'm done sharing my agonizingly joyful personal life with you... On with the A/N!!!

This was inspired by a Shishi fic, and a Gundam porn story, so, this will most definitely be a... YAOI PWP!!!

Are you homophobic, under 17, or easily disturbed? Then TURN BACK NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! This is not for the weak of heart! That's why it's rated NC-17!!! I don't own Gundam!!!

Special thanks to: Tenshi no Shikyo and Arigatomina. The fics of inspiration came from these two!!!

Warnings of what is ahead: Yaoi orgy, Blow jobs, Lemon, Lime, OOC-ness, Lots and lots of confusion, Yaoi, Yuri, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!

And now, without further ado, I present to you...

Where the Hell Are We?

Duo slowly opened his eyes, an unfamiliar weight pinning him to his bed. Duo let out a groan as he realized he wasn't on his bed, the surface he was on was far too hard for that. As his vision cleared, he found himself in a *very* precarious position. He was on the bottom of a 'pilot pile' and his face was inches away from a very attractive piece of dark, tanned skin. He realized then that he was going to die, because with that beautiful head staring him in the face, he could not suppress the urge to give it what it seemed to be asking for. Duo licked his suddenly dry lips as he felt himself harden against another's flesh. Apparently, he was the only one awake, and that was just fine by him. He slowly moved his face forward, his breath washing over the length of his comrade, which stiffened slightly at the sensation.

"Maxwell, don't you dare." An exotic voice hissed from the other end of the pile. Duo simply smirked, licking his lips again. He planted a gently kiss on the exposed flesh, causing the other to shudder, gasp, and become harder with a muffled groan. Duo smiled and licked the underside of the flesh gently, earning another groan, "Maxwell, if you don't finish what you started, I'm going to kill you." The exotic voice hissed once again.

"I thought you told me not to." Duo replied, an evil grin gracing his lips, earning a groan.

"Just forget what I said and suck me." The other man hissed, pushing himself toward Duo's face. Duo took the whole erection into his mouth, getting a moan as he pushed against the slit on the tip, tasting the precum. He slowly sucked, using his skilled tongue to torture the other pilot, eliciting moans with every flick of his diligent tongue. He felt the member within his mouth about to climax, and slowed down to give the other pilot the most pleasure possible. Then, seemingly suddenly, Wufei screamed out, cumming into Duo's eager mouth. Duo swallowed the seed quickly; cleaning up any he missed from his colleague's pelvic area.

The scream had awoken the other pilots, who quickly realized their positions, particularly Quatre, who had Duo's erection pressed against his stomach. They all untangled themselves quickly, Wufei attempting to strangle Duo with what was left of his strength, and Heero looking around for a way out. Wufei ended draped over Duo's torso, sleeping peacefully. Duo ran his hand over the other's back as Wufei instinctively cuddled against Duo.

"What happened here?" Quatre asked politely, hands hiding his manhood, a blush rising on his cheeks.

"Where the hell are we?" Heero grumbled, looking around the white room. It had a padded, cloth covered floor, one king sized bed against one wall, and a door in the opposite wall.

"I don't know where we are, but I just gave Wufei the best orgasm of his life!" Duo said with a huge grin. When he saw Duo's current status, Trowa raised an eyebrow, among other things. Trowa looked down at himself in wonder, he had never had that happen so easily before.

"I do believe we've been drugged." Trowa said, pointing to himself, "Normally, I would not be the least bit aroused in this type of a situation." Duo let out a barking laugh.

"You just figured that out? Well, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to put that erection to good use." Duo replied, gently pushing Wufei off and standing up. Wufei whimpered at the loss of warmth as Duo walked over to the bed and picked up an unmarked tube.

"Lubricant?" Heero asked, looking at the item in Duo's hands.

"Yep, somebody wants their own personal porn show, and they even injected us with stimulants to make sure we simply can't resist." Duo replied, walking over to Trowa and handing him the lube.

"How do you know if we were injected with anything?" Heero asked.

"You think I would suck Wufei without having added stimulants? I don't think so, and that's beside the fact that I have a sore arm. I'm particularly sensitive to injections, and you know it, Heero." Duo replied seriously. Heero sighed in response.

"So, what are we supposed to do?" Quatre asked, his blush fading.

"Simple. Give them what they want." Duo replied.

"And that is?" Heero asked, glaring at the other pilot.

"An orgy. All we have to do is have one big sex romp, then we'll probably be released." Duo said, "However, it *is* just an educated guess."

"Hn." Heero replied, "Well, I suppose it's worth a try. Wake Chang up and let's get this over with."

~TBC~

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, did you like it so far? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tellmetellmetellme!!! I looooooooooooooooooove feedback!!! You'll probably get a reply, too!!! If it needs one, that is!!!