Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Where the Hell Are We? ❯ There Was A Plot? ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Where the Hell Are We?

A young woman watched a security monitor as the five men pictured on it began to sleep. The woman smiled to herself as another woman came up behind her.

"I see your plan worked, love." The woman who was standing said, wrapping her arms around the other.

"Oh, yes. They cooperated perfectly, Dorothy, dear." The woman who was sitting replied.

"Then why don't we go have some fun, hm, Relena?" Dorothy asked in return, nuzzling Relena's neck.

"After we cover them. We don't want them to become ill." Relena replied. The two women walked over to the room containing the pilots and entered silently. They draped a comforter over the five, then left, leaving the door unlocked. They then went to their room to make their own replay of what had just happened between the five pilots.

^_^_^_^_^_^

The pilots slowly awoke from their slumber, finding the comforter over them. They each got up, most grouped together. Quatre and Trowa were joined at the hip, as Duo and Wufei were joined at the arm. Heero went and slowly tried the door, having found it unlocked, he lead the others into the hallway, making it safely to their rooms.

^_^_^_^_^_^

The pilots never did find out who locked them in that room together, but they were grateful to whoever it was. They all shared a house and a bed ten years after the 'White Room Scandal' as it became known amongst them. They each worked for the preventers, and were a very happy group of lovers. Every year, on the anniversary of the 'Scandal' they would reenact the events of that night, each in the same position as they had been during that night.

~Owari~

You like? Review! You not like? Review! You want sequel? Review! You hate my guts? Review! You love me to death? Review! You alive? Review!

Duo: I thought there was no plot to this.

TM: I didn't *mean* to have one! It just... Happened.