Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Why didn't you tell me? ❯ Bad things happen to peole who have thick heads. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Why didn't you tell me?

Chapter 1 Bad things happen to people who have thick heads.

A/N: All flames will be laughed at unless it is about grammar and spelling. This is a Yaoi fic. If you are offended by it don't read.

Pairings: 1x2

Events: Evil Relena.

Disclaimer: The person who inspired me to write this fic is my friend Anime Freak.

'...' Thoughts

~***~ Flashback

**~** End of flashback

"..." Speaking

(Hey) author notes or comments.

It had been five months since the marimaia incident and Heero had not heard from Duo since. The short conversation between him and Duo still played in his head.

~***~

" Heero, I can't believe you"

" Duo, what are you talking about?"

" Heero, you survived through so much. And not once have I tried to actually help you through. I feel worthless"

" Duo. You're not worthless. To me your not"

" Aishiteru Heero. I hope I will see you again." Tears ran down Duo's face as he turned around and walked out of the room. Heero only saw the pain and sadness in Duo's eyes. Duo kept walking as he tried to repair the broken pieces of his heart. There was no way that Heero would return Duo's feelings. Heero stood there and watched Duo disappear into the darkness.

**~**

Heero found it hard to believe that Duo would lose touch with his friends. Quatre and Trowa haven't heard from Duo, neither has Wufei. Heero wondered if he will ever see Duo again. As if on cue, a knock on the door drug Heero out of his thoughts. Looking at the clock next to the couch, Heero cursed under his breath as it read four o' clock in the morning. Getting up and stretching Heero walked towards the door and unlocked it. Thinking it was probably on of the neighbors across the hall; Heero opened the door only to be tackled to the floor by the last person he would want to see.

"HHHHHHHHHEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Great. It was Relena who yelled and screamed as she saw that her Heero was depressed.

" Relena! Get off or I will kill you!"

Getting off Heero Relena closed the door as the whole apartment building awoke.

" Heero, why do you still mop around thinking about that street rat? You are to good for him. Anyway, you belong with me. That rat just toyed with your mind. He never loved you, I'm sure"

" Why do you insist on coming here and try to make me forget about Duo?"

" Because he doesn't disserve you. I do."

That was the last straw. Heero couldn't take anymore of Relena's lies. Heero loved Duo and Duo loved him. But the only problem was that Heero couldn't find Duo anywhere.

" Relena let me tell you something's. One, Duo is not a street rat. Two, your a stalking evil bitch out to destroy peoples relationships with there friends. Three, I love Duo and I know Duo loves me. Four, I never liked you. Get it through your thick head. And five, a message from Duo and me. Get the hell out of here. Get the hell out of my life. If you can't accept us being together, then you can go to hell and fuck off with Treize." (A/N: I apologize about that. Sorry, but never meant to be cruel to Treize. I apologize again, Gomen, sorry. Let's continue with the story)

Relena stood there, mouth opening and closing but no words would come out. She stared at Heero as if he grown a second head. Heero picked her up, opened the door, and literally through Relena out in the hall. The neighbors were still out of their apartments. When they saw Relena get thrown out of Heero's apartment, they just stood there for three seconds before bursting out in a hysterical laughter. Relena blushed in embarrassment, got up and ran down the stairs and out the apartment building door swearing she will get her Heero back.

Heero closed the door not knowing that in the shadows of the hallway was Duo Maxwell.