Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Women Aren't So Weak, Wufei! ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologue: Women Aren't So Weak Wufei!

*warning* this story is definitely going to contain some mature themes, thus the rating. They are not so much about sex or anything...well, they are about the female sex...and some, uh, things we have to deal with *cough*time of the month*cough*, but it should be interesting, hopefully funny, eventually. This first part is mainly background info that you don't really need to know, but I'm putting it here anyway. It's my first fic, so be nice! Puh-leeeez!!

*disclaimer* I don't own any of the Gundam Wing characters or anything, got that?! I own nothing related to them! ...though I wish I did :(



It is the year AC 197. All the Gundam Pilots, Relena, Hilde, Dorothy, and Midii (she just happened to attend the same high school as the rest of the gang. Gotta love the authoress power ^_~) are now 17 years old. They are all staying at Relena's house since she does have a very BIG house. Plus, they're only 17, they don't have a lot of money. Well, Wufei works part time as a Preventor with Sally, who is 19, almost 20, but that's beside the point. Trowa left the circus and Quatre still works at his father's corporation, but his sisters are working there right now. The rest didn't have any jobs to begin with, and now that the wars are over and their gundams are gone, they have nothing to do. Duo and Hilde have been going out since before the wars ended, but as of right now they are the only real couple. Trowa was reacquainted with Midii, and they are close friends (close friends? riiiiight). As of right now, the gang, minus Sally, is sitting around the living room doing various classes homework.




Right, ok, I know that sucked, but bear with me!! I'm working on it!! This IS my first fic, and I'm not a good writer. It'll get better; this was background info as I said before. Please, just read the next chapter, that's why I published these two together!

*~Maxine~*