Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Women Aren't So Weak, Wufei! ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10: Women Aren't So Weak Wufei!

*warning* this story is definitely going to contain some mature themes, thus the rating. They are not so much about sex or anything...well, they are about the female sex...and some, uh, things we have to deal with *cough*time of the month*cough*. There's also some profanity.


*disclaimer* I DO NOT OWN GUNDAM WING OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS!! Unfortunately...If I did, the series would not have ended where it did. It would be much longer and a lot more would have happened...I don't own Scream either. Actually, I don't own any of the movies mentioned in this chapter.


YAY!!!! School's over!!! Finals are done with!! No more studying for three months!! I'M FREEEEEE!!!!!! *Ahem* Anyway...sorry this took a while to get out, but, what with finals and all, I didn't have a lot of time. Hopefully this part will be worth the wait because it's (finally) the DATE! Took me long enough...enjoy!



Everything started out ok, even if it was a little boring. Dan and Trevor made good tour guides. Everything they said was interesting, but since Wufei and Heero actually lived in the kingdom, they'd already seen it all before. Despite that, they managed to act as if they were having a really good time touring the city. It wasn't until they left to go to the restaurant they had reservations at that Heero and Wufei realized exactly what they were doing, and it hit them full force. They, two male Gundam pilots, were going, well, currently on, a DATE with two other guys. Sure they knew this already, but after they really thought about it, the whole situation seemed a lot worse than it was, and it made acting like they were having a great time a whole lot harder. Once they got to the restaurant, Wufei took the first available opportunity to talk to Heero. Using one of the lines that he usually hated women saying, Wufei caught Heero's eye and excused them from the table.

"Um...Mary, I need to use the restroom, would you go with me?" Wufei asked, sending Heero a silent message through his eyes. Heero understood and immediately stood up.

"We'll be right back," he mumbled to Trevor, following Wufei to the, *cringe*, Lady's Room. Of course, he had to remind Wufei that that was where they had to go now after he had started heading towards the Men's Room. Scowling, Wufei pushed open the door, and abruptly closed it again.

"My God! It's so crowded in there! You'd think they were having an autograph signing session of the world's most beautiful men or something," Wufei said with wide eyes. Heero looked at him in amusement before brushing past him.

"It can't be that bad," he said pushing open the door. "On second thought, never mind," Heero muttered, stepping back. Wufei opened his mouth, but before any words could get past it, both he and Heero had to jump back against the wall as a particularly large group of women filed out of the bathroom.

"Well, that cleared it out," Wufei said, finally able to walk into the bathroom.

"Ok, so what did you want?" Heero asked, leaning up against the sinks.

"Um...I don't remember," Wufei admitted sheepishly. Heero rolled his eyes at him. "Oh wait, I think I just wanted to get away from the guys and complain."

"Please save that for when we get home. I don't feel like listening to you."

"Yeah, well, too bad. Do you realize exactly what we're doing?"

"What?"

"What?! We're on a date, that's what!"

"...And you just figured this out?"

"No!" Wufei scowled. "Doesn't that...bother you?"

"Well, it did, but I got over it. I mean, the date's almost over. We just have dinner and...the movie." Heero suddenly looked uncomfortable. "Ah, I'll be right back," he said, and he dashed into one of the open stalls. Wufei busied himself with glaring at some old lady who gave him an odd look as she exited the bathroom, and continued pitying himself. Several minutes later, Heero finally emerged. "Disgusting," he mumbled, ignoring the look Wufei sent him. "So," he said a little louder, "what were you saying?"

"Nothing, never mind. Let's go." Heero nodded and followed him out. "I wonder what the others are doing..." Wufei said, almost wistfully. Heero looked at him and shook his head.


* * *


Back at the house, the rest of the girls had gotten home from school and were currently seated around the table eating a dinner consisting of nothing more than salads. Yes, even Duo, who had shocked even himself when he announced that he wasn't all that hungry.

"So, did you get a picture of them before they left?" Hilde asked, continuing their conversation about Heero and Wufei.

"Damn! No we didn't! We'll have to take one when they get back," Sally said. "Actually we should take one of all of you."

"Um, how about NO!" Duo shouted. "These are not things I want to remember. Being a woman is totally screwing me up. I mean, here I am, eating nothing more than a salad for dinner, and it doesn't bother me! I'm not even hungry enough to finish the damn thing."

"Come on Duo, its not that bad." Both Trowa and Duo stared at Quatre like he was insane. "Well its not!" he said defensively.

"Not for you maybe," Trowa started, "But you're used to being dressed up in girls clothes."

"Trowa!" Quatre cried as Duo started laughing.

"Well you are. You told me about you playing dress-up with your sisters when you were younger."

"You weren't supposed to say anything!"

"Oh...sorry..." Quatre crossed his arms across his chest and sulked.

"Um...how about we watch a movie or something?" Midii suggested.

"Nothing sad," Quatre said.

"Quatre, Titanic was NOT sad," Dorothy said as she headed for the living room. Quatre watched her walk out.

"I thought it was," he grumbled.

"Quatre, you've been awful emotional lately," said Relena, looking at Quatre in concern.

"So, what's your point?"

"Uh, is it your-"

"NO!"

"Ok ok, just wondering," Relena said, backing off.

"Hey guys! How about something scary?" Midii called from the living room.

"Like what?" asked Hilde, as she and the others entered the room.

"Scream 11 is on." (A/N: Bare with me guys, and just, don't ask ^_^)

"Scream 11? That is the funniest movie!" Dorothy exclaimed, plopping down on the couch.

"Funny? I thought it was supposed to be gruesome," Hilde said, sitting down next to Dorothy.

"Well yeah," Dorothy said, looking at Hilde, "but the people in it are so stupid."

"Let's watch it," Trowa said, sitting down on the loveseat.

"One word out of you about Pacifism and I'll tie you to a chair and gag you," Dorothy said as Relena opened her mouth to speak.

"Well!" said Relena, looking slightly offended. "I was just going to ask if anyone wanted popcorn and drinks."

"Oh, well in that case, I'm sorry and sure," said Dorothy, smiling brightly. Relena sighed and walked back into the kitchen.


* * *


Heero and Wufei arrived back at the table just as the waiter was taking Dan and Trevor's orders.

"Hey girls, you got back just in time!" Dan exclaimed, as he got up to pull the chair out for Wufei, much to Wufei's annoyance. Trevor did likewise for Heero who mumbled a thank you. "So, what do you want? You can get anything on the menu." Wufei scanned over the list trying to find something that he deemed edible.

"The steak looks good," he said quietly. Catching the look Heero gave him, Wufei quickly amended that statement. "Ahh, but I'm not that hungry so I'll think I'll just have...the, uh, Frenchonionsoupandasalad," he finished quickly, thrusting the menu at the waiter.

"And I'll have the chicken Caesar salad," Heero said with a much calmer demeanor.

"Man, I've never understood how girls could eat so little," Trevor said leaning back in his chair. Wufei glared at Heero across the table.

"Peer pressure," he grumbled, and Heero smirked.


* * *


Back at the house:

Relena sat, eyes wide in horror. Hilde paused in the act of eating a handful of popcorn. Trowa grimaced and closed his eyes involuntarily. Sally brought a hand up to cover her eyes, while Quatre and Duo both squealed, "EEWWWWW!!!" Midii shrieked, and Dorothy started cracking up.

"That was disgusting!" Hilde declared, putting the popcorn down since she had lost her appetite. "Dorothy Catalonia! How can you possibly laugh at that?!"

"It's...it's so...so FAKE!" Dorothy replied, in between her laughter. "His head just rolled off and...and SPLAT! Right onto the street!" She continued her laughter as the others looked at her in disbelief.


* * *


"So," Trevor said, trying to start a conversation. "What time does your flight leave tomorrow?"

"Twelve."

"Three-thirty." Wufei and Heero looked at each other. "I meant twelve."

"Oops, my bad, three-thirty." Glaring at each other, Wufei continued. "Well I guess we'll have to check our tickets when we get back to the hotel," he snapped.

"Yes, I guess we will," Heero replied tightly. Then he sighed and leaned back in his seat. Uncomfortable with the silence that fell on them, Heero asked the first thing that came to his mind. "So, did you two fight at all in the war?" Across the table from him, Wufei smacked his forehead. What a GREAT conversation starter.

"Actually we did. Sad to say we fought for OZ though. That's actually where we met. I didn't realize at the time exactly what I was doing," Dan answered.

'Oh boy, wrong answer,' Wufei thought as Heero clenched his fists on the other side of the table and his eyes suddenly narrowed.

"Whoa, did I say something wrong?" Dan asked, noticing the change in Heero's composure. Before Heero could say anything, Wufei answered for him.

"OZ destroyed the base Mary's brother was at during the war. She still takes it hard," Wufei whispered as Heero took deep breaths to calm himself.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Trevor said as he looked at Heero in worry.

"Its ok," Heero said dismissively. "That happens during war."

"I know how you feel," Dan said slowly. "One of the Gundams destroyed the base where my older brother and dad were at. Then, as if that weren't enough, another one destroyed the colony my grandparents moved to. That's why I joined OZ in the first place." Heero and Wufei looked at each other. They knew who destroyed the colony.

"Uh, do you know which on e destroyed the base?" Wufei asked casually, taking a sip of his soda.

"I think it was 05. It was the Lake Victoria base. Lt. Noin was their instructor." Wufei immediately choked on his drink.

"Oh God, I'm sorry!" he blurted out after he recovered.

"For what?" Dan asked in confusion. Wufei could have smacked himself, and he did inwardly.

"Um...well, I'm just sorry. Nataku destroyed the base my friend was at too."

"Nataku?" Wufei hit himself inwardly again.

"Um...isn't that what they call 05?"

"I thought it was called Shenlong, but I could be wrong." Wufei shrunk down into seat.

"Oh yeah...sooo, which Gundam was your favorite?" Wufei asked, desperately trying to change the subject. Heero chuckled at him.

"Definitely 01," Trevor said. Heero smiled widely (A/N: How uncharacteristic of him).

"Mine too!" he announced, and Trevor smiled at him, causing him to remember who he was now. "I thought it had the best colors." Heero winced as he said that. How degrading!

"I liked 02," Dan put in. Wufei slammed his glass onto the table.

"You like Deathscythe the best?!" he yelled, startling Dan and Trevor.

"Don't mind her," Heero said quietly. "02 destroyed the base her brother was at."

"Well, it seems like we all lost people due to that damn war," Trevor said quietly. Heero nodded and put on what he hoped was a sympathetic look. Wufei sunk lower into his seat.

'I wanna go home!' he whined in his mind, and Heero smirked at the pilot who was slowly disappearing beneath the table.


* * *


"Don't go in there!" Quatre yelled at the screen.

"Ugh! These people are so stupid! Don't they know what's going to happen?" Duo also yelled, huddled under a blanket with Quatre.

"No! AHHH! Turn around!" Quatre screamed. He and Duo threw the blanket over their heads as the killer brought the knife down and stabbed the poor, unsuspecting person in the back.

"Is it over yet?" Duo whimpered pathetically, nudging Hilde in the ribs.

"I don't know, my eyes are closed," she said back. Quatre peered out from under the blanket at the TV screen that was a little too quiet.

"I think it's over," he whispered pulling the blanket down. Duo poked his head out of the blanket, ignoring the laughs he got from Trowa about how messed up his hair was. Abruptly the blanket got pulled back over their heads as, out of nowhere, about three people on the TV screen got attacked by various people jumping around in the traditional Scream outfit.

"Scoot over!" Hilde yelled, shoving herself under the blanket with them. Next to her, Trowa shrieked involuntarily and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Tell me when it's over," he heard himself say, though he knew he shouldn't be so affected by this. He had just fought through the frickin' war! Relena and Midii huddled together as the movie continued. Sally and Dorothy sat pretty much unaffected but enjoying the reactions of the others.

"It's over guys," Dorothy said.

"Thank God,' Duo mumbled, pulling his head out of the blanket again, only to discover it was indeed NOT over.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Six people screamed (yes, even Trowa), and Dorothy smirked.

"Oops, I guess not."


* * *


Wufei walked under the stars towards the movie theater across the street from the restaurant, trying to ignore the fact that another guy was currently holding his hand.

'Ugh, this is so degrading,' Wufei thought. He glanced back over his shoulder, pleased to see that Heero looked just as miserable/awkward as he felt. Wufei turned his attention back to Dan who started to talk.

"So, what movie do you want to see?"

"Pearl Harbor's showing," Trevor suggested.

"Isn't that movie like three hours long?" Heero asked in a panicked voice.

'Ahh, so this date IS starting to get to him,' Wufei noticed.

"Yeah it is, and it's a big love story. I don't really want to see anything like that, but it's up to you girls," Dan said.

"I'm more of an action person myself," Wufei said.

"Then let's see The Fast and The Furious," said Trevor. (A/N: I know these movies would not be showing during their time, but oh well)

"Ok, fine by me," Heero said, relieved that they weren't seeing a three-hour movie.

"Do you want popcorn or anything?" Dan asked them after they paid for their tickets.

"Sur-"

"Just a drink please," Heero said, cutting Wufei off. Wufei sighed.

"Yeah, Dr. Pepper please," he said, then glared at Heero. Heero shrugged and gave him a look as if to say, "What?" Wufei shook his head, and the four walked into the theater.

It took the group a while to find four seats next to each other in the theater. When the lights started dimming, Dan and Trevor suggested that they just split up into groups of two, but Wufei and Heero had firmly said no, not wanting to be stuck alone with the guys. So in the end, the four sat in third row from the font, staring up at the screen that rose above them. It wasn't all that comfortable, but they could deal with it. Dan and Trevor were courteous enough not to put their arms around the girls' shoulders, which Wufei and Heero were all too happy about. Overall, the movie experience was fine, though the movie could have used a little more violence in Heero's opinion. Eventually, the four found themselves back in the Mercedes on their way back to the hotel that Wufei and Heero were supposedly staying at.

As the car rolled up in front of the hotel, Dan parked it and climbed out, much to Wufei's dismay. He had been hoping they would just let them out and they could go. Trevor also got out and walked around to open Heero's door. Together they walked up to the front of the hotel while Dan talked to Wufei beside the car.

'Say something,' Heero told himself. 'Say you had a good time or something so he'll just go away.' Heero opened his mouth to speak, but Trevor beat him to the punch.

"I must say, it's a shame you have to leave tomorrow. I would love to be able to get to know you better."

'Ooooh, there'd better not be an underlying meaning to that,' Heero thought as his eyes narrowed involuntarily. Before he could say anything, Trevor spoke again.

"I had a good time tonight though."

Heero nodded. "Yeah, it was fun. I wish we could do it again," he said smiling slightly. Inside he was cringing, and he had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. 'Ugh, gag me,' he thought.

"I hope this doesn't seem too forward, but I really did have a good time tonight, so I'll just leave you with this and get out of here before I decide to go by a ticket to the colonies myself."

'Leave me with what?' Heero asked himself, looking up to meet Trevor's eyes in search of answer. He didn't get one though, because Trevor's eyes were closed. 'Uhhhhh, what the hell is he doing?' Heero panicked as his eyes did the opposite of Trevor's and widened. He tried to bring up a hand to hit him or something, but found that his body would not comply with his wishes, as he stood there frozen to his spot. 'Shit, shit, shit! What do I do?!' Heero thought as Trevor's face moved closer to his, a little too close for comfort. 'Ah hell,' was the last thing that flashed through Heero's mind as his eyes also closed, though against his will.

"Well I had fun tonight," Wufei said back at the car, trying to get Dan to go away. All Wufei wanted was to go home, curl up in his bed, and wake up to find that this had all been some horrible dream. No, scratch that, some horrible NIGHTMARE.

"It was fun, wasn't it? I only wish we could do it again." Dan sighed. "You have to go back to the colonies though. Well, I hope you have a safe trip, and anytime you're in town, look me up. Trevor and I would be pleased to...do...this again..." Dan had turned around to locate Trevor as he said this, and he found him by the entrance with Heero, oblivious to anything else going on. "Well! How about that?" he said, smiling.

"How about what?" Wufei asked suspiciously. Dan pointed to the couple by the door, and Wufei's eyes widened to the point that he was sure they would fall out of their sockets and roll away down the street. 'What the hell is Yuy doing?!' Wufei's mind screamed at him. 'He's been a little too laid back this whole time; maybe he really is gay...nah! He couldn't be, he cares too much about Relena. Oh shit! What if Dan decides find another way to say goodbye to me too! I better move it.' "Well Dan, it was nice to meet you and I had a great time but I really have to go now so bye! Thanks for everything!" Wufei said quickly, and dashed away before Dan had the chance to reply. Wufei walked by Heero, glaring at him out of the corner of his, just as Trevor pulled away and walked down the stairs, saying a quiet goodbye. Trevor and Dan climbed back into the car, waving at the two girls standing outside the hotel, before driving out of their lives forever.

Wufei stood still for a few seconds before turning to Heero to say something. He stopped, however, when he saw that Heero was standing there wide-eyed, and he was pretty sure that he wasn't breathing.

'Omigod, omigod, omigod,' was the only thought Heero's brain was forming at the moment. 'Shit, shit, shit. Did he...I'm pretty sure he...yeah, he definitely did. Holy shit! I just kissed a guy! This bites! ARGH! Actually, he kissed me, so it wasn't my fault. Well I did kiss him back...I think. Did I? No, I'm pretty sure I just stood there frozen like an idiot. Anyway, it was too short for me to even start kissing him back...Ok, did that just sound regretful? I don't regret it not being long, do I? No, I don't regret it, not at all. In fact, thank God it wasn't long! Oh...crap. Did Wufei see me? Shit, if he did then I'll never here the end of it. He already thinks I didn't mind going on this date. O...k...why is everything starting to spin slightly? I suddenly feel really...dizzy. Can't think...anymore. Oh wait...you know what...I think I'm just running out of air...and my eyes are starting to sting...when's the last time I blinked? It must have been a while...Ok...yeah...I definitely need to breathe...like...NOW!' Heero sucked in a gulp of air, and started swaying slightly, his eyes blinking rapidly. After gulping down a few more breaths of air, he started coughing. Wufei pounded on his back until he finally started to recover, and then glared at him.

"What?" Heero croaked, staring up at Wufei.

"What? What?! Do you know what you just did?" Heero felt himself blush.

"Um...I have no idea what you're talking about," Heero said, turning away from Wufei. "Where's Sally? Isn't she supposed to pick us up?"

"Don't change the subject!" Wufei growled, yanking Heero back around so he could look at him.

"Well what do you want me to say? Fine, alright, he kissed me. There, you happy?! It was really short though, so don't get you panties in a knot," Heero said haughtily, crossing his arms across his chest and turning away from Wufei once again. He then reached up with one hand to fell his lips as he looked off in the direction the guys had driven. It was quiet for a minute before Wufei spoke again.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"What type of question is that?!" Heero screeched, turning back around to face Wufei. "Why? Are you jealous?"

"No! What on earth would I be jealous? I'll wait to kiss a woman, thank you very much."

"I think you're jealous because your date didn't kiss you!"

"Yeah, well, you're wrong. End of discussion." Wufei turned and face the other direction so Heero couldn't see the slight blush that spread across his cheeks. Suddenly his eyes widened. "Wait, where IS Sally?"

"She's not here?" Wufei shook his head.

"I don't see her anywhere."

"I guess we'll have to call them then." Wufei nodded in agreement, and the two walked into the hotel to find a phone.


* * *


"Really guys! You can come out from under the blanket now. The movie has been over for while," Dorothy said, looking over at Quatre, Duo, and Hilde who were still hiding under the big quilt. They didn't move. "Come one, this is getting pathetic," she mumbled. Standing up, she walked over to the trio and ripped the blanket off of them.

"AAHHHH! It's the evil Doro-monster!!" Duo screamed.

"The evil what?!" Dorothy yelled.

"Oh, it's just Dorothy," Duo said. He then looked around warily, as if something might jump out at him. "There's no one else here, is there?"

"No one else?" Dorothy asked, a little confused before realization dawned on her. "Oh for goodness sakes Duo! It was just a movie!"

"Yeah, but anything could happen," Quatre said, as he too crawled out from under the blanket, followed by Hilde.

"You three are really pathetic," Trowa stated from across the room.

"Yeah, Dorothy's right," Relena agreed. "It was ONLY a movie!"
"A movie that started out with something as simple as a telephone call. See? A normal, everyday thing led to millions of deaths!" Duo persisted.

"It was not a million deaths Duo," Midii stated.

"Hmph." Duo crossed his arms across his chest. "Well I'm not ever answering the phone again." A sudden sound was heard that sent the screaming trio back under the blanket, and made the other occupants in the room jump.

*RIIIINNNG*

"Oh gosh, it's just the...phone," Dorothy said, almost laughing at how ironic that was.

"Don't answer it!!!!!!!" Duo, Hilde, and Quatre screamed. Of course, Dorothy didn't listen.

"Answer it Relena."

"Uh...Hello?" Relena said, her voice a little unsteady before she let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh, it's just Wufei you guys. So how'd the date go?... ...Oh, that bad, huh?... ...Well, did you have fun?... ...Ok, ok, sorry!... ...Heero had fun though?" Relena could here the sounds of protesting in the background. "What restaurant did you go to?... ...Oh! That's one of my favorites!... ...Haha! But you could only get a salad, that's kinda funny... ...Ok, yeah, I'll tell Sally to go pick you up... ...Alright, see ya soon!... ....Yeah ok, bye. Sally, they need you to pick them up," Relena said, as she hung up the phone.

"Right, I'm on my way," Sally said as she walked out the door, keys in hand.

"So how'd it go?" Duo asked, all fear of being attacked seemingly gone.

"I think I'll let them tell you," Relena said, as she changed the channel on the T.V.

About twenty minutes later, Sally walked back into the room with the two she had gone to pick up. Not looking at anyone, Heero and Wufei quickly walked passed everyone and walked upstairs to change.

"Man, they looked pissed," Duo said. "What happened?"

"Well," said Sally, "I don't know what happened to them on the date, but," Sally held up a camera, "they're mad at me because I got a picture of them." Everyone started laughing.

"Oh man, I can't wait to see that!" Duo said, in between laughing. He stopped abruptly as Sally pushed a button on the camera. "On no you did NOT just take a picture of me!" Duo yelled. Before anyone could say anything, Sally turned around the room, getting a picture of a disheveled Quatre, and a wide-eyed Trowa.

"Well, that's everyone!" Sally said cheerfully. While the girls only laughed more, the guys glared at her. Duo opened his mouth to speak, but a loud scream interrupted him.

"SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wufei stalked back into the room, and the others did all they could not to laugh at him. He had undone one of his braids completely while the other was halfway undone. The hair was frizzy and wavy from being in the braids. He was wearing only a long nightshirt that came down to his knees, and his face was bright red from yelling.

"What? Wufei, what's wrong?" Sally asked, genuinely worried.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?!" Wufei yelled, his voice getting louder, if possible, each time he spoke. "What's wrong is that I got my God damn period!! I HATE BEING A WOMAN!! I HATE IT!!! I WANT TO BE A MAN AGAIN!! THIS IS AN INJUUUSTTIIIICEEE!!!" Wufei panted slightly after that and looked around the room with pleading eyes. "I need help," he said in a much quieter voice. Sally looked over to Relena who immediately got up and led Wufei out of the room.

"Wow," Quatre said after a minute of silence. "I'm the only one left."

"Hmm, poor Wufei, almost makes you feel bad for him," Trowa said.

"Yeah," Duo agreed. "Almost."




Well, that's the date! I hope you all liked it, I tried to make in humorous, *tried* being the key word. The next chapter should be out within a week, now that school's over. C ya then!

*~Maxine~*