Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ The Next Generation ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Like all things, times have changed. And they change rather quickly for hamsters. All the ham-hams have grown older, some of them becoming parents, most of them leaving their owners to live as field hams. Currently, Maxwell is the elder ham, his wife Sandy, passed away months ago from natural causes.natural causes being eaten by a cat. His two daughters Alita and Lena, have recently bloomed into adulthood ( And we all know what that means don’t we?). Alita was very similar in appearance to her mother, except she had long beautiful hair that almost reached down to her tail, soft skin under her fur, well endowed in the chest area, and seducing green eyes. Though those are the characteristics of a lusty ham girl, she was actually quite shy, and very pure. Lena had white hair and brown eyes. She had a great body, like Alita, but the difference was that she was as crazy in the sexual sense as her mother was.



Oxnard and Bijou were both still alive, but quite old, like Maxwell, Boss, and Pashmina. And they had spawned children as well, two boys and a girl. Their first born was their daughter, her name was Fawna. She was considered to be the most beautiful ham girl in the area, perhaps the world. She had white hair like her mother, but she wasn’t so obsessed with grooming as her mother. She was more interested in daydreaming fantasy about princes, princesses, magic, true love, things like that. Basically she preferred to live in her own world, which meant that she didn’t pay mind to the real ham boys that were constantly hounding after her. And the two boys were born twins, one named Beowulf, and one named Macbeth (Shut up, ok?). They both had black hair, which was likely the spliced result of their father’s gray hair and their mother’s black hair.



Penelope was a middle-aged widow. That’s right, Hamtaro was dead (finally). They had one son named Litomo, who was your basic standard issue pervert, and three daughters, all flirtatious little ham girls named Kitty (guess they were drunk when naming her), Kati, and Frida.


And finally there was Boss and Pashmina. They had aged as all the others, but Boss was currently on his deathbed of wood chippings and newspaper shreds. They had one son, who was tall, handsome, strong, and just a little hefty, like his dad, named Orson.