Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Sandy wants two ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sandy sat out in the field outside of the clubhouse, pondering a strange thought in her mind. This was unlike any desire she had ever had before. She felt that she wanted to be fucked by two guy hams. Sure, she and Maxwell had done the horizontal mambo several times before, and even though she loved him and loved his cock, she wanted more, more than she could take. So she wasn't really thinking of why she had this desire, she was actually wondering how to convince Maxwell do let another ham shove his cock into her. Maxwell was a nice and generous ham ham, but there were limits to his generosity. For some reason, she felt that he was being selfish, limiting her pussy to just one cock, but then she decided to think rationally, and realized how stupid she had been thinking. But anyway, back to business, her horny little mind told her, how to get Maxwell to allow a three way.




Suddenly, none other than Maxwell approached her, smiling and said, “ Hello Sandy my furry Venus.”




“ Hey baby”, Sandy said, standing and throwing her arms around Maxwell, her breasts pressing against him. Maxwell smiled and kissed her, Sandy reaching her paws down and rubbing his ass. “ Hey baby….I want to ask you something..”






“ Go right ahead.”, Maxwell said, caressing her breasts.




“ Would you be interested in doing a three way?”, Sandy asked.




“ ….A three way”, Maxwell said in confusion.




Sandy blushed, then said, “ Its when a female ham has sex with two male hams.”




“ WHAT?!”, Maxwell said, jumping back, glaring, “ You want me to screw another guy?!”




“ No!”, Sandy replied, giggling, “ The other guy would screw me.”




Maxwell blinked, then said, “ Oh, ok………WAIT! WHAT?!?!? YOU WANT TO SCREW ANOTHER GUY?!”




“ Not without you baby!”, Sandy pleaded, “ Just once babe, please! I just want to try it once!”




“ What! No! No way!”, Maxwell yelled, turning away and folding his arms.






Sandy suddenly felt that she had made a critical error. It was quite possible that she had just ended the relationship that she had with Maxwell. Sandy stood slowly, walked to Maxwell and wrapped her arms around him from behind. “Do you still love me baby?”




“Of course I do, Sandy.”. Maxwell said, “ But I am rather upset that you want to have sex with another guy.”




“ I'm sorry baby….I'm just curious”, Sandy replied.




“ Why? Aren't I enough?”, Maxwell asked incredulously.




“ Of course you are sweetie, I really just want to try it once.. I love you Maxwell.”, Sandy said, gently kissing him.






Maxwell sighed and said, “ Just one time, you promise?”




“ I promise baby..”, Sandy replied.






“………………Ok, under one condition.”, Maxwell said.






“ Ok sexy..”, Sandy said, smiling seductively.






“ I want to give it to you up the ass”, Maxwell replied.




“ Fair enough”, Sandy said, then turned around and jiggled her ass at him.




Maxwell grinned, his cock hard, then said, “ But who will we--?”




Suddenly Snoozer walked out of the clubhouse, finally awake after so long, but his eyes still closed.






“ How about him?”, Sandy said.






“ Fine”, Maxwell replied.






Sandy walked over to Snoozer and began to talk with him, then after a few moments, Maxwell saw Snoozer's dick stand up. Sandy smiled and walked back to Maxwell with Snoozer. “ You lay down, Snoozer”, Sandy said, giggling, to which Snoozer obeyed, then Sands got above him, positioning herself and sitting on his cock, her pussy opening obligingly for it. “ Mmmmm…Your turn baby..”, Sandy said, moaning a little.




Maxwell came forth and shoved his cock in Sandy's ass. She yelped somewhat in pain, but primarily in pleasure. Finally she thought, finally she could experience this fantasy that she had always dreamed of. Though physically, it could be compared to simply to sexual pleasures in one, that wasn't the way Sandy thought of it. To Sandy, it was like an explosion of pleasure that shuddered throughout every centimeter of her body and her soul. Moaning deeply in the passion, Sandy bounced up and down Snoozer's cock as Maxwell rammed his cock in and out of her ass. Sandy squeezed her breasts and she groaned in pleasure as she rode Snoozer wildly, Maxwell fucking her ass hard. Sandy originally wasn't fond of the whole rear entry penetration at first, but she found that it was actually quite an experience for, the only problem was that she wasn't sure which hole she liked getting fucked from better, and this threesome was so amazing sexually that she didn't want it to be only one time for her, but unfortunately she had made a promise to Maxwell, and she would not betray him. Soon Snoozer came and passed out on the ground, back to sleep, most likely for centuries untold.