Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Oxnard and Bijou ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oxnard had finally been able to sneak out of his cage and out of the house, because Kana had stayed up all night reading those damn Hamster comics. Even though Oxnard was going out for a specific purpose, he still brought his favorite seed. He ran quickly through the quiet streets, the piercing glare of the street lights above him created somewhat of an eerie atmosphere, mixed in with the darkness of the night. Oxnard jumped off the sidewalk and into the soft grass and headed toward the clubhouse. But before her could get there, he ran into Bijou, who had been waiting for him for quite some time.

Im sorry Im late, but Kana wouldnt go to sleep., Oxnard said with an apologetic tone.

Thats all right, Bijou replied with her sweet smile, I missed you.

I missed you too, Oxnard said and gently put his arms around Bijou and pulled her into his embrace, and she giggled playfully. Bijou smiled and looked up into they eyes of Oxnard, her eyes sparkled in the nights sky under the thousands of stars.

Oh Bijou, Oxnard said with gentle sigh and nuzzled against her, Out of all the stars that glow and sparkle in the sky tonight, you glow the brightest.

Bijou suddenly blushed, her cheeks reddened so deeply that it could be seen through her white fur.

Oxnard leaned forward and gently licked her nose, the moved down, running his tongue along her neck. Bijou gasped slight and held onto Oxnard tightly as he moved down to her breasts, running his tongue up and down her almost perfect curvatures on her chest. Bijou reached down with her paw and firmly grabbed onto Oxnards cock, and smiled, feeling how hard he was. And she moaned lightly as Oxnard started to suck on her left breast , as she stroked her paw up and down his cock.

Suddenly, Oxnards animalistic instincts suddenly took over. In a fury of the instinctive passion, he turned Bijou around, and pushed her down on her hands and knees. Bijou was a little shocked at this, but not displeased. Without wasting any time, Oxnard shoved his cock deep into Bijous pussy, causing her to let out a yelp of painful pleasure. Oxnard let out a grunt of sexual satisfaction and pushed his cock in deeper into Bijous pussy, pounding in and out of her faster and deeper. Bijou moaned loudly as Oxnard filled her and fucked her hard. Oxnard groaned as he lifted Bijous hind legs and pushed his cock in deeper until it pressed up to her clit. Bijou bit her lower lip and whimpered as Oxnard made violent love to her . Soon Oxnard was bored with this position, so he turned her over and moved forward. Oxnard grinned as he slid his cock in between Bijous breasts and slowly pumped it back and forth between them. Bijou was a little uncomfortable at this.AT FIRST, then she suddenly got into it, deciding that she enjoyed these kinky types of things( The well-groomed usually are the most un-inhibited), and she put her paws on her breasts and pushed them together against Oxnards cock as she leaned her head down and licked the tip of his cock. Oxnard moaned loudly , then took his favorite seed from his ear and gently slipped it up Bijous pussy. She gasped in pleasure as Oxnard manipulated the seed in and out of her as he pushed his cock back and forth faster and harder. Oxnard couldnt hold it any longer, so he took his cock and quickly placed it in Bijous mouth and came in her mouth, and to his surprise, she swallowed happily.


Oxnard breathed hard and laid down beside Bijous, one arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him. Bijou smiled gently, finally having found what she wanted, which was of course, sexual release.
Oxnard was ready to lay down and go to sleep, however, he didnt expect what would happen next. Bijou firmly grabbed onto his cock and began to jerk it off eagerly. Baby, what are you doing?, Oxnard asked.


Im trying to get it hard again, Bijou said with a seducing smile, Im not done with you yet.

Oxnard was about to complain, but he decided that he wouldnt mind going another round with her. Bijou started to jerk him off faster, and after a few moments, his cock came back to life, and she smiled and said, Theres a good boy.


Now, needless to say, there is a lot of confusion that can come with a French nymphomaniac rodent, but Oxnard really didnt care. Oxnard sat up, lifted Bijou into his lap and impaled her onto his cock. Bijou smiled and she put her paws on his shoulders and bounced up and down on his cock. Oxnard moaned as Bijou grinded and writhed on him roughly, as he tried to hold back his cum. Unfortunately, Bijou had a certain talent, her pussy could grab a cock with an unbelievable vice grip. Oxnard couldnt take it anymore, he came in her pussy, then fell down, unconscious, which wasnt surprising, cause that girl could take a lot out of a guy, especially for his first time. Bijou smiled and licked his nose, then laid against him, her breasts pressed close against him and she drifted off to sleep




.Thatll do Oxy.. Thatll do