Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Pashmina and Boss ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Pashmina was walking along the trail to the clubhouse, her mind was plagued with desire, desire for the ham-ham that she had not until recently seen the true charm to him, but it was most likely due to her new senses of maturity, or perhaps it was just some weird co-incidence.




“ So tell us who you want to be with!”, Penelope said, finally she had abandoned that absurd blanket for good.






“ I don't know if I'm ready yet…” Pashmina said.








( NOTE: We interrupt this pointless fic to bring you a stupid idea I JUST came up with after seeing John Boorman's “Deliverance” for the first time.)




“ We're gonna make you squeal like a guinea pig! Ain't we cappy? We're gonna make this ham-ham squeal like a pig!”, Howdy shouted, while holding Stan down, his private areas exposed.




“ SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAL like a guinea pig!”, Cappy shrieked as Howdy entered Stan ( You know what way, I'm not sayin' it ya pervs.)






( Well how bout that. I'm certifiably insane. Ahem, well, back to the fic.)






“ Aw cmon Pashmina! We won't laugh!”, Sandy said with a smile.






“…………Promise?”, Pashimina said slowly.






“ Of course”, Bijou said, as Oxnard caressed her fur gently.






“ Well…..It's Boss.”, Pashmina said, in almost a whisper.






“ BOSS?!?!?!?!” The girls shouted, “ WHY BOSS?!?!?!”






Pashmina blushed and said, “ I don't know…I just find him so….rugged…handsome…..strong….independent…..smart…..and I think I would feel safe with him.”






“ Well, actually, those are pretty good reasons, Pashy”, Penelope said, “ Ok, so I'll let you know how to get him… but…..you're gonna have to make your human think you ran away for the night.”






“ I would run away forever, for Boss.” , Pashmina said




“ Ok then”, Penelope said.














LATER THAT NIGHT






Boss slowly walked into the clubhouse, finally having finished harvesting the sunflower seeds for the winter, when to his surprise, he saw Pashmina.




“ Uh, shouldn't you be home now Pashmina? Your human will be worried.”, Boss said.




“ That's not important now Boss..”, Pashmina said softly, “ I know you are distraught over Bijou picking Oxnard”




“ Well, I was at first….. But I think I'm over it. After all… a big..unattractive field ham isn't the kinda guy who gets a pretty ham girl.”, Boss replied.






“ Your wrong Boss…”, Pashmina said gently, “ I think your handsome, nice…and strong”.






Boss began to blush a little, “ heh……..You're kiddin' right?”






“ No Boss….I would never joke about something like this.”, Pashmina said, then untied her favorite pink scarf and tossed it aside as if it were a dirty rag. Though few hamsters wore ANY type of clothing, Pashmina seemed so indecent at the moment, so naked, regardless of her fur.






“ Eh, Pashmina, what are you doing?”, Boss asked.




“ Boss, I need you….. Please…. Take me as your mate.”, Pashmina pleaded.




“ Look Pashmina, it's a little late for jokes.”, Boss said.




“ Boss, I swear to you I'm not joking around…. I want to be your mate….”, Pashmina said, then looked down to the ground sadly, “ You don't know what this has been like for me…Watching you stride about the field with your strong body….All the while, me wanting to tell you……….I……I'm sorry….. I must seem like a real slut…”






“ No Pashmina, I don't think your slut. I…….I think I'm attracted to you to….and I will be your mate….but before I do…make sure you want this..”, Boss said.






Pashmina smiled and replied, “ Yes…..I'm sure.” Pashmina said while getting down her knees and paws. Boss almost instantaneously became hard, and approached Pashmina slowly and gripped firmly onto her backside, gently squeezing her ass. Slowly, Boss guided his cock into Pashmina's virgin vagina, breaking her hymen, and causing her to bleed and let out a yelp of half pain and half pleasure. Boss began to pump his erect member in and out of her as Pashmina whimpered in pleasure, and pushed back against him, her ass pressing up against his stomach. Boss winced in the pleasure and began to go harder as Pashmina moaned his name over and over loudly ( And still, none of this woke Snoozer.). In the heat of passion, Boss threw his arms around Pashmina and caressed her breasts, while pounding his cock in and out of her. Soon Pashmina came, lubricating Boss's cock with her fluids. Boss screamed in ecstasy and came hard against Pashmina, splattering his cum inside her.






And the night concluded, Pashmina deciding to abandon her human and live with Boss as his mate. In the next chapter of Hamtaro Mating Season, The tale of Oxnard and Bijou's rendezvous is told, and many more chapters will follow!