Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Four Souls ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Lydia: This may be displayed as my story, and mine alone, but this is co-authored with my dear cousin: Niara! Niara, say hi!
 
Niara: (glares at Lydia) I. AM. NOT. A. DOG!
 
Lydia: (Looks very nervous and is silently thanking God she isn't flammable) On with the story!
 
Disclaimer: Though it would be the coolest thing in the world, we do not own the stories of Harry Potter and Inuyasha. They belong to their respective owners. If you try to sue us, all you'll get is the bag of leftover Reese's Pieces that we bought at the movies.
 
 
Harry Potter and the Four Souls
 
Prologue
 
 
Three demons and a Miko, these are the souls
 
Sealed inside a mindful Stone.
 
Cursed and blessed, the Guardian can heal.
 
Blood and Death shall mark her heels.
 
The Western Lord, his Little Ward,
 
Fox's Child, the Half-Breed most unmild,
 
They shall come, to guard the Guard.
 
Within these, those ancient walls of the Founders Four,
 
Shall live and have lived those thought lost
 
To the Guards and the Wards.
 
The Holy Liar and the Demon Slayer,
 
To bring the Unholy Bridge of demon and man
 
Crashing down, brought down by the death of one man.
 
At only life and the conception
 
Of the Slayer and the Liar.
 
- Kikyo
Last known Guardian
of the Shikon no Tama
 
 
Scarlet eyes, so different from the ones he always saw, met his, a feeling of raw power flowing through him. The lips of the elegant mouth curled up in an oddly satanic smile, the eyes coming alight with a wicked glee. “Then we are agreed, wizard? You get the boy and the old man and I get the girl and the jewel.”
 
The...thing's voice was smooth, deep, and as elegant as his appearance, an odd array of armor and richly colored silk. High and cold, he answered the thing, “Agreed. I, Potter and Dumbledore, and you, this Shikon no Tama and its guardian.”
 
High and cold, dark and elegant, their malicious laughter echoed throughout the immense house, raising hair and freezing blood as it flowed through veins.
 
Hundreds of miles away, Harry Potter was jerked violently awake by the burning pain in his forehead and the as four owls burst through his open window.
 
-------------------------
 
Niara: And it only took us part of our Geometry class to write all that. (shrugs) Who'd a thunk it?
 
Lydia: (Looks at Niara strangely) `Who'd a thunk it?' What is wrong with you?
 
Niara: (smiles sweetly, holds up a very scary looking knife) Let's not talk about your little...quirks, shall we say?
 
Lydia: (swallows and backs away) Read and Review! Flames will be used to set Dracula on fire! Get away from me with that knife! (Runs away) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!