Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Four Souls ❯ Letters and a Prophecy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lydia: Sorry we took so long to update
Niara: Somebody is a bit of a procrastinator. *Looks at Lydia accusingly*
Lydia: Well you not much better!
Niara: Oh shut up!
Disclaimer: Once again we do not own Inuyasha or Harry potter. (Though that would be really cool) So please don't sue us. (We do however own Lydia and Niara)
 
Harry Potter and the Four Souls
Chapter 2
Letters and a prophecy
 
Harry awoke with an uneasy feeling. He had not had a dream like the one he had just had since near the end of school last year, and that one had led him foolishly into the ministries Department of Mysteries. His foolishness had resulted in the death of his beloved Godfather, the only family he had had left that he felt close to. He closed his eyes and tried to remember what had occurred in the dream, he vaguely remembered Voldemort and something talking about getting him, Dumbledore, a girl, and something else he couldn't remember. He needed to tell Dumbledore; it was then that he took notice of the four owls in his room. He put on his glasses, got out of his bed, and went over to the owls.
The letters were from The Order, Hermione & Ron, Dumbledore, and Hogwarts. He first read the letter from school; he had done well (same grades as in book except Outstanding in Potions). He next opened the letter from his friends.
Dear Harry,
Ron and I are looking forward to seeing you here at the Order's headquarters. Have you gotten Your O.W.L.s? Ron and I both have. Hope to see you soon.
-Hermione
Last, he read the letter from Dumbledore. He reread the letter several times. In it Dumbledore said that he would be coming in four days to collect Harry and that he required his assistance in a special task. Harry began to pack his things hastily as miles away in Tokyo, Japan a young girl and a strange boy stared at a piece of parchment.
“So what do you think this prophecy of Kikyo's means?” The strange silver haired boy, Inu Yasha, asked the girl, Kogome.
“I dunno but I think we are mentioned,” Kagome said thoughtfully, “But maybe we will find some answers at this school we mysteriously got accepted to.”
“It's pretty weird that we would suddenly get accepted to some school that we've never heard of…” Inu Yasha said thoughtfully.
 
Lydia: Well there you have it sorry it took so long
Niara: Please R&R but remember flames will be used to set Dracula on fire.