Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Supernatural Fan Fiction ❯ Immortal Raven ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Not mine.
 
Chapter 5
 
“A war?” Sam asked carefully and Harry nodded.
 
“The Wizarding World is....bigoted and stuck in the Middle Ages. The man that killed my parents...he was a mad man, psychotic and blood thirsty. He believed that only those of pure wizarding blood should live. My parents disagreed, along with many others. War broke out and then my mother found out she was pregnant. My parents immediately went into hiding but it wasn't enough. Do you know what a Seer is?”
 
“Sort of like a Prophet?” Sam asked and Harry nodded.
 
“One gave a Prophecy that ruined my life. It led to Riddle killing my parents and attempting to kill me, he failed. I didn't even know I was a Wizard until I was eleven and after that I confronted Riddle nearly every year until I was fifteen. I killed him and fulfilled the prophecy and was sentenced to life in the Wizards prison for it. I escaped and came to America because Bobby knew my Godfather. I can never go back to England.” Harry told him and Sam stared at him in understanding.
 
“I'm sorry.” Sam said and Harry shrugged.
 
“You didn't know. I um......Bobby told me what happened, I contacted a few people but they haven't found anything that can help break your brother's deal. Wizards and demons don't exactly move in similar circles.” Harry told him and Sam's eyes went wide.
 
“Why?” He whispered.
 
“I watched my Godfather killed in front of me while trying to rescue me from a trap. I would have done anything to save him. If I can spare you that pain...I don't know you but I know Bobby sees you as a son and I care for Bobby.” Harry explained softly.
 
“Thank you.”
 
-------------------------------------------------
“You boys heading out?” Bobby asked and Dean nodded.
 
“We need to get back to work. It's been four days and none of us seem to be suffering any side effects from the Dream Root so....” Sam trailed off and Bobby nodded. They all looked over as Harry walked out onto the porch.
 
“Here.” He tossed Sam a small mirror.
“Need anything just give me a call. All you have to do is say my name and I'll answer as soon as I can.” Harry explained and Sam smiled.
 
“Thanks.”
 
“Be careful out there. I'll make sure the old man stays healthy for another week or so.” Harry teased and Bobby reached out to slap the back of his head.
“Ouch.” Dean and Sam laughed.
 
“See you round Grim.” Dean called as they drove off. Bobby looked from the retreating Impala to Harry who still had his eyes locked on it.
 
“Got something you wanna tell me?” He asked and Harry looked over at him, shaking his head.
 
“It's nothing Bobby. I better get lunch started.” Harry vanished inside before Bobby could say anything else. Harry chewed absently at his bottom lip as he cooked. He had to be imagining things and even if he wasn't there was nothing he could do. Dean was marked by death and Harry could never die.
 
-----------------------------
Sam shakily raised the mirror, praying it would work despite everything because he was running out of ideas.
 
“Harrison Grim.” He whispered and then held his breath. The mirror clouded over and then slowly cleared to show Harry staring back at him.
 
“Hey Sam, what's up?” Harry asked and Sam closed his eyes.
 
“Please, help me?” He asked and Harry's eyes narrowed.
 
“Sam what's happening?” He demanded.
 
“I don't know! What day is it?”
 
“Tuesday....hang on, I'm coming to you.” Harry said and then the mirror went blank. There was a pop and Harry was in the room with him.
“Sam?” Harry asked, slowly approaching him. His heart broke for the lost looking young man before him as he slowly reached out to grasp Sam's shoulder and the hunter broke into sobs. Harry grabbed him, supporting the taller male as Sam collapsed in his arms. He held Sam as he cried and then slowly sat back once he'd calmed.
“I need you to tell me what's wrong Sam.” He stated calmly and Sam nodded.
 
“We came to investigate the disappearance of a professor. We went to the local Mystery Spot to look around and....Dean died. Then I woke up and it was Tuesday again, it's always Tuesday and Dean always dies.” Sam babbled and Harry was thankful for all the years deciphering Hermione. He hugged Sam again because he could tell the poor guy needed the comfort and stability.
 
“Okay, we'll figure this out.” Harry promised.
“Where's Dean now?”
 
“He went out, I couldn.” Suddenly everything went black and then Harry was waking up in his motel room. What the hell? He dug through his bag and pulled out the mirror.
 
“Samuel Winchester.” He called and soon Sam was shown in the mirror.
 
“Harry.”
 
“What happened? One minute I'm with you the next I'm back at my motel.” Harry saw Sam relax a little at that.
 
“Dean died and time reset. I...I didn't think you'd remember, no one but me seems to.”
 
“Yeah well I'm not exactly normal am I? Okay I'm coming back. I think I know a way to keep Dean alive till tomorrow.” With that Harry grabbed what he needed and apparated.