Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Supernatural Fan Fiction ❯ Supernatural Magic ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own them.
 
Chapter 16
 
This was it. Dean swallowed and looked around the reinforced room nervously. He'd been forced to drink the foulest concoction for the last three days so that he would keep his mind while transformed. He was not looking forward to doing that every month. Remus was sitting on the other cot calmly reading a book and waiting for the moon to rise. Sam was sitting on the bottom step with John standing behind him. Harry was sitting beside him, one arm wrapped around his shoulders in an offer of comfort. Dean had been feeling strange all day and it was only getting worse. He'd been snapping at everyone and felt like crawling out of his own skin. He'd seen Sam flinch a few times when he'd lashed out and he knew it was his fault but he couldn't help it.
 
“It'll be okay Dean; I'll be at your side the whole time.” Harry soothed and Dean nodded before looking back at the stairs.
“You two need to get upstairs, moonrise is in a few minutes.” Harry called out and John nodded, putting a hand on Sam's shoulder to get him moving.
 
“I'll see you in the morning Dean.” Sam told his brother who nodded nervously. He had agreed to Harry setting up a one way viewing mirror so that Sam and John could watch and was beginning to regret that.
 
“Deep breaths Dean. Just try to relax and let it happen, okay?” Remus called and Dean nodded shakily.
“Change Harry. Dean you might want to strip if you want to save the clothes.” Harry melted into Snowy and Dean quickly stripped, avoiding looking at the equally naked Remus. And then he was convulsing, fighting to hold in a scream of agony. It hurt, worse than anything he'd ever felt before. He blinked as a rough tongue lapped the tears from his cheeks and tried to smile at Harry as he felt his bones begin to break and shift. All up the transformation probably only took minutes but it felt like years.
 
Sam stared into the mirror, tears running down his face as he watched Dean's body forced to change into an unnatural shape. Seeing Harry pacing nearby, tail lashing the air felt odd and yet the form seemed to suite him. Hearing a strangled cry he looked over and saw Remus changing as well. Desperate for comfort Sam reached out and grabbed his Dad's hand. To his surprise John squeezed back and when Sam glanced at him he saw the tears on his Dad's face. It was finally finished and they watched as Dean shakily pushed himself upright. Harry was crouched in the middle of the room, watching both werewolves. Remus snarled at both Harry and Dean. Harry rolled onto his back and licked Remus' snout and the werewolf backed off, heading for Dean. Harry got to his feat, following Remus.
 
“Remus is alpha and Harry's second.” Sam whispered in awe.
 
“Where does that leave Dean?” John asked tightly.
 
“Third? Though as the newbie he'd be seriously at the bottom of the pecking order. Then again...he might be closer to equal with Harry.” Sam changed his answer, thinking about their relationship, no matter how new it was. They both tensed as Dean growled and Remus responded. Harry simply pounced Dean playfully, nuzzling against his throat and they watched as Dean relaxed and began sniffing and nuzzling back. Sam laughed as Remus huffed, nudged Dean's side and then wandered off to curl up, one eye watching over the two `cubs'.
“Look at him Dad, how could you doubt he's still Dean?” Sam asked and John sighed.
 
“I had to be sure.” John whispered and Sam looked back at the mirror. He would stay until they changed back and then help Harry settle them in to sleep off the effects.
 
------------------------------
Harry looked up and smiled as Sam came down the stairs, a wave of his hand removed the barrier at the bottom and Sam moved instantly to Dean's side. Sam checked Dean over with gentle hands and his brother groaned slightly.
 
“It's okay Dean, it's just me bro. I'm going to get you over to the bed.” He whispered, gathering Dean into his arms and then staggering upright. He stiffened as he felt hands help him and then smiled slightly when he saw it was their Dad. With John's help he got Dean over to the cot and they settled him under the covers. Neither noticed harry smiling at them from across the room where he was just finishing settling Remus onto his own cot.
 
“We should let them sleep and since it looks like you two stayed up all night as well we should get to bed too.” Harry whispered and then chuckled as Sam jumped.
 
“But...” Sam yawned but then looked back at Dean, obviously torn.
 
“They'll be fine down here Sam, the house is warded, anyone tries to get in and I'll know. Come on, we need sleep.” Sam sighed but reluctantly followed Harry and John upstairs.
 
---------------------------------
“Morning sleepyhead.” Sam looked up and then grinned when he saw Dean sitting at the table drinking a mug of coffee. He could see the tension in Dean's body and made sure to bump against him as he went for his own mug.
 
“You make the coffee?” Sam asked, smiling as Dean relaxed.
 
“Nope. Remus did and then headed upstairs for a shower.” Dean told him as Sam joined at the table.
 
“How are you feeling?” Sam asked gently and Dean tensed again.
“It...looked painful. Do you need painkillers?” Sam reached out to touch Dean's hand, showing he was simply concerned for Dean's health.
 
“I'm fine Sam, Remus gave me something already.” Dean answered and watched as his baby brother relaxed.
 
“Good. Do you....do you remember?” Sam asked hesitantly and Dean looked away.
“Dean I'm just curious, you know me have to know everything. Yeah seeing you go through that hurts but it doesn't change anything. You're still my big brother and I'll shoot anyone who says otherwise.” Dean looked up at him, gratitude shining in his eyes.
 
“It's fuzzy, I know what happened and I was in control for the most part but it's kind of disjointed now, like it happened to someone else.” Dean explained softly.
 
“That's normal, things will become clearer in the next few months.” They both jumped slightly and Harry smirked.
“We'll also lose the ability to sneak up on you as you get used to your senses.” He added, grabbing his own mug and joining them at the table.
 
“Good to know.” Dean shifted in his seat slightly, looking at Harry out of the side of his eye.
 
“That's also normal.” Harry told him, trying not to laugh as Sam looked between them, confused.
 
“What's normal?”
 
“Nothing Sam.” They answered in unison and Sam's eyes went wide as he realised.
 
“Oh, right. I'll go take Dad some coffee.” He scrambled up and practically leapt up the stairs to Harry's laughter. He looked over to see Dean blushing slightly.
 
“Want a hand with your problem?” Harry teased and Dean swallowed.
 
“Serious?” Dean almost squeaked and Harry smiled, standing and moving over to Dean's side of the table. He sat in his lap and pulled him in for a kiss.
 
“That answer your question?” Dean grabbed his hips and pulled him in closer.
“My room.” Harry got up and pulled Dean up and then simply apparated upstairs. When Remus came downstairs to an empty room he took a sniff, smiled and shook his head but went to make himself a cup of tea. Boys would be boys. He only hoped Harry remembered his silencing spells.
 
Dean staggered as his feet hit the floor and then his back hit a mattress, Harry laying over him. Lips and teeth clashed as they kissed, hands yanking at clothing. Getting frustrated Harry simply vanished the material so they could get down to business.
 
Sam looked towards Harry's room as a groan was heard and then grabbed his IPod, turning the volume up high. You'd think a wizard could soundproof a room.
 
John blinked, nearly choking on his coffee as he heard the noises coming from Harry's room. That was more than he needed or wanted to know about the wizard and who he was assuming was Dean. Maybe Dean would finally settle down and stop sleeping with every waitress around. Though that meant one last chance for grandkids.
 
TBC...