Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mate of the Forbidden Child ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mate of the Forbidden Child By: BloodPhoenix

Disclaimer: I make no money and do not own HP or YYH.

Warnings: slash, AU

Rating: R to NC-17 as it progresses.

Summary: HP x-Over with YYH.

Harry is not completely human. His mother wasn’t either. What happens when it’s time for Harry to receive his mate? His Forbidden mate?

Prologue

He’d had this dream for the past two weeks now. It was always the same. Hands that were hot, so hot, would caress every inch of his skin. Lips that were just as hot and sinfully soft and sweet would kiss their way down his neck and shoulders. Hair that stood up like ebony flames would be clutched in his hands as those same sweet lips closed around his painfully hard cock. He moaned and arched his back in his sleep, the covers lifting off of him completely. As he came to completion he woke up, the last thing he remembered from the dream being the words of his dream lover. I’m coming for you. He hoped they got here soon. As he awoke, the raven-haired teen with emerald eyes glanced at the clock. Only one more minute until my birthday. He glanced out the window, gazing at the night sky. He distantly heard the clock chime midnight, marking his 16th birthday.

“Hello Harry,” he heard a soft voice murmur. His head whipped around so fast he swore he had whiplash. Sitting on his windowsill in his bedroom at number 4 Privet Drive, was someone who couldn’t be more than 4’6’’ tall dressed all in black. The hair and eyes were what made Harry’s eyes widen in recognition. Those red eyes and that hair of black ebony flames was the same from his dreams.

“You came,” he whispered.

“Of course I did. I’m not letting you stay here now that I’ve found you. Come, pack your things so we can go my mate.” Harry jumped out of bed, racing to put his things in his trunk. He grabbed Hedwig’s cage, and she opened her eyes, hooting indignantly at being woken up. Once he had his things packed, his dream lover came over and drew a rune on the trunk in red ink. They grasped hands and held onto the trunk as they disappeared from Privet Drive. Hours later, when members of the Order finally noticed Harry missing, they raced to Privet Drive, only to find him long gone without a trace.

****************************************************************** ************************

I’ve posted this story at foreverfandom.net and have gotten great reviews from people. No, the rest of the YYH gang won’t be in this. Sorry!