Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mate of the Forbidden Child ❯ Ch. 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 5

Hiei woke up to Harry’s gentle shaking and quiet voice saying, “Hiei, we’re here. Wake up sleepy head.”

“Go fuck yourself,” Hiei muttered. Harry grinned. He knew what would wake Hiei up. He grabbed Hiei’s feet and hung him upside down. Hiei was wide awake now and was glaring at Harry.

“Awake now Hiei?”

“I’m going to kick your ass if you don’t put me down. Right now Harry.”

“Okay.” Harry dropped him on his head. Hiei snarled, and proceeded to chase a laughing-his-ass-off Harry up to the carriages. Hiei, Kurama, Kuwabara, and Yusuke had been invited by Dumbledore to stay at Hogwarts and teach D.A.D.A. The four had agreed and Kurama had immediately begun to draw up lesson plans. Yusuke chuckled as Harry ran past with a furious Hiei hot on his heels. Kuwabara leaned in close, talking out the corner of his mouth. “Ya don’t think the shrimp’ll kill him do ya?”

“Nah, Harry will end up snogging Hiei and he’ll be forgiven ‘cause Hiei’ll want make-it-up-to-me sex. Besides, Harry’s someone you don’t want pranking you. Remember what he and Hiei did to Botan?” Kuwabara nearly choked as he remembered Botan being tar and feathered and chasing Harry and Hiei screaming she would castrate them. Yusuke grabbed Kuwa, pulling him inside the castle with him.

******************************************************************* *****

(A/N: Skipping the sorting. It’s not important anyway.)

After the sorting was complete, the Tantei were sitting at various tables throughout the hall. Even though they were the new D.A.D.A teachers, they had opted not to sit at the staff table. Kuwa was sitting with the Hufflepuffs while Kurama sat with the Ravenclaws. Yusuke was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Hiei who was practically glued to Harry’s hip. Due to them being a mated pair, Dumbledore had given Harry his own rooms near Gryffindor Tower. After everyone had quieted down, Dumbledore stood up to make the usual start-of-term announcements.

“Welcome, one and all to another year at Hogwarts. As our older students will know, the Forbidden Forest is just that; forbidden,” he said, pointedly looking at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. “Also, I would like to announce that instead of one professor for D.A.D.A., we have four. They are the ones sitting at the house tables. Mr. Kazuma Kuwabara at the Hufflepuff table,” everyone except the Slytherins clapped politely, “Mr. Shuuichi Minamino at the Ravenclaw table,” many students, boy and girl alike, cheered for the supremely hot red-head (A/N: Who wouldn’t?), “Mr. Yusuke Urameshi at Gryffindor,” more applause, but mostly from Gryffindor, “and last, but certainly not least, also at the Gryffindor table, Hiei Jaganshi, our very own Mr. Potter’s mate.”

Stunned silence greeted this news and every eye in the Great Hall was focused on Harry and Hiei, both of which were smirking, seeming to dare anyone to say anything. Hermione and Ron were glaring at the people staring, and a lot of them wisely looked away. You didn’t want to be on the receiving end of Hermione’s new castrating jinx.

Dumbledore chuckled. Hermione reminded him so much of Lily, Harry’s mother, that it wasn’t even funny.

“Well, now that we are all fed and watered, off you go to bed. Prefects if you would take them on up now.” The sound of many benches being pushed back as people got up could be heard throughout the hall along with the sound of endless chatter about the summer and what everyone had done. Harry, along with Hiei and the rest of the Tantei, followed Hermione and Ron (the two were the Gryffindor prefects for sixth year) up to Gryffindor Tower. Harry shook his head at the looks of awe and amazement from the first years. He could hardly believe he’d ever been that small.

“Annoying little midgets aren’t they?” Kuwa muttered. Kurama chuckled, while Yusuke got that manic grin that said he was planning something. Hiei grumbled under his breath good-naturedly (to Harry anyway) about that maniac detective and his crazy plots. They finally reached the portrait hole and the Tantei, including Harry, said good-night to Ron and Hermione and went a little further down the hall to the painting of a red Kitsune with a katana strapped to it’s back. “Password?”, it growled.

“Stupid toddler,” Yusuke said. (A/N: A cookie to whomever guesses who that is) The portrait swung inwards, allowing them access. The common room was done in midnight blue, other than that it looked exactly like Gryffindor’s common room.

Kuwa yawned. “Well I ‘m gonna hit the sack. Night you guys.” He headed over to one of the four bedrooms and closed the door behind him. As soon as it was shut a plaque appeared on the door with his name. Yusuke and Kurama immediately ran to their room of choice and closed the doors behind them. Harry and Hiei laughed softly under their breath, walking to the door on their far left. As soon as they were in Harry muttered a spell to change his and Hiei’s clothes. It didn’t quite work the way he expected and they both ended up nude. Harry blushed and Hiei laughed.

Hiei kissed his young mate on the nose, chuckling. “Don’t worry about it. I like you better naked anyways.” Harry blushed as they laid down in bed, snuggling up to Hiei. Hiei kissed the top of his head whispering, “I love you Harry.”

“Mmmm, I love you too aimé.” (A/N: means ‘beloved’ in French) And with that disgustingly cute scene, they drifted off to dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

So sorry this took so long! Was working on a James/Voldemort story that I have archive at http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/ called Amante all’oscurità. And I did a one-shot that’s there too and it’s called ‘Rhythm’ (Remus/Spike). I’ll try to work on the next chapter. But that’ll wait until I’m done with the next chapter of ‘Amante’. But fear not, that chappie’s almost done!