Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mate of the Forbidden Child ❯ Ch.4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4

A/N: Hey everyone, this chapter has them going to Hogwarts. Finally. There’s a reason why Fudge was able to find Grimmauld Place and you’ll find out. There will be more detail about the start of Harry’s summer with Hiei and about the bond in general and how Hiei found Harry. To tell the truth, I didn’t think of this on my own. The ideas for this chapter came from the author I beta for. Go read her story at the Silver Snitch, it’s called ‘Genie in a bot-tea pot’. And ‘Pronglet’ is Sirius’ nickname for Harry since his father James was known as ‘Prongs’ hence the ‘Pronglet’. Thanks to my co-authors Amanda Psycher and Candy Dark. You guys rule! *glomps*

After everyone was seated Hiei looked around the room. :Hmph. Baka ningens. They have no idea how powerful my mate has become. I can’t wait for them to finally realize it. Their faces when they find out will be priceless.: He glanced over at Kurama, both exchanging silent looks that sent a clear message of amusement. Hmm, Youko always was an arrogant bastard. Foxes, they really knew how to get on his fucking nerves.

“Professor?” Harry asked. Hiei looked up as his mate questioned his Professor.

“Yes Harry? What is it?”

“How was Fudge able to find this place?”

“That is a good question Harry. I believe young Percy Weasley had something to do with it. He does seem very devoted to Fudge. My guess is he’s the one who told Cornelius our whereabouts. But what disturbs me most is what he accused you of. The murder of your Aunt and Uncle.” Harry turned around to glare at Hiei.

“Hiei did you go against my wishes? I told you not to do anything to my relatives.” Hiei smirked and looked to Kurama.

“You told me not to do anything so I didn’t. But you didn’t say that Kurama couldn’t do anything.”

“Kurama? What did you do?” Harry asked resignedly. Kurama smirked as he said “Not much. Not enough to kill them certainly. So it’s not my fault they’re dead.”

Harry shook his head, muttering under his breath about annoying baka foxes and mates that looked for loopholes in everything. Resolving to kick Hiei’s ass later Harry muttered a ‘good-night’ to everyone and climbed up the stairs to an unused room. Hiei joined him five minutes later, and they both settled down to sleep. His dreams however, took him back to the beginning of the summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

After the Reikai Tantei left, Hiei beckoned Harry to follow him. He led him upstairs to the third floor. Harry stepped into the third room on the right after Hiei and gasped as he took in the sight. The room was huge, easily bigger than the Great Hall at Hogwarts. The ceiling was high and vaulted, with flame filigree around the edges of the beams. The whole room was done in a pale wood, with one wall nothing but floor-to-ceiling windows. Hiei smirked at his look of wonderment and dragged him out of his daydreams.

Harry followed him to a group of mats in the right hand corner and sat down on one opposite Hiei. Hiei looked him in the eyes as he began to speak. “I am going to be training you beloved. You need to be able to control your powers. We’re going to start off with meditation. Now close your eyes and listen to my voice.” Harry did as instructed and Hiei began to speak again. “Now imagine yourself in an empty room, devoid of anything. Imagine my voice echoing in your mind. Focus on nothing but my voice. Now Harry, I want you to tell me when you’re in that room. Are you there?”

“Yes,” Harry whispered.

“Good. Now reach inside yourself and find your center.” Harry again did as instructed and found his center. “I found it,” he whispered.

“Excellent. Now, I want you to take a good look at it. What do you see?” Harry looked closely at the glowing ball. It was green, red, blue, and gold. The colors swirled together and little sparks of different colors danced around them. Harry told Hiei what he was seeing. Hiei murmured again to Harry, instructing him to merge with his center. Harry did as he was told, feeling the warm rush of power surrounding him. It thrummed and sang as it flowed through his veins. Making him feel more alive than he’d ever felt.

Meanwhile, Hiei watched carefully. Harry’s skin had started to glow and he smiled. Perfect. Harry was fully integrating with his powers and learning how to manipulate and control them. Hiei looked forward to what was after this. Harry’s libido would be on overdrive for the next few hours and he’d probably fuck Hiei into the mattress.

“Now Harry, open your eyes.” Harry opened them and grabbed the hand Hiei had extended. “Come now, let’s go work off some of that pent up energy.”

“Sure. I’m topping this time.”

“Very well Harry. This’ll be fun.” They had gone up to the bedroom, Harry pounding Hiei into the mattress until he screamed in ecstasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Flashback

As he came to completion in his dream he woke up, cum and sweat staining the sheets. “Damn those things just keep getting hotter and hotter,” he muttered. Hiei’s arms tightened around his chest. Even when he was asleep, Hiei could smell Harry’s arousal. Hiei began nipping and biting along Harry’s neck. Harry arching into the caress. “Mmmm, Hiei. That feels good. Just do it a little harder. Oh that’s it. That’s perfect.” Hiei moved ever lower. He flipped Harry onto his back, the two of them fully awake now.

Hiei licked along Harry’s chest, rolling his nipples in his mouth. He turned up the heat in his mouth, making Harry feel as if his nipples were being cooked. He then blew on them, freezing them slightly. He knew Harry enjoyed it by the way he thrashed and screamed. ‘Good thing he put up silencing charms,’ Hiei thought.

*************************************************************** *********

The week flew by quickly and soon enough, they were on their way to King’s Cross Station. Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama were impressed with the station and Hiei didn't care. His attention was on all the humans and non-humans running around and making sure nothing happened to Harry. They reached the barrier of the platform for Hogwarts and Harry told them how to get onto the platform. "What?!" Yusuke exclaimed. "You want us run into a wall?" Harry rolled his eyes. "You don't have to run. Just watch." Pushing his cart with one hand and taking Hiei's hand in the other, he made his way to the barrier and slipped through. Hermione and Ron followed and then Ginny. After seeing that they wouldn't be injured, Kurama made his way to the barrier and went through as well leaving Yusuke and Kuwabara behind. The two boys looked at each other and nodded. Yusuke ran through the barrier followed by Kuwabara, who nearly crashed into him on the other side. Hiei, who had been watching them, rolled his eyes. "Bakas," he muttered to himself under his breath. The group unloaded their carts and went to find compartments. Once that was taken care of, they went back to say good bye to the members of the Order that had accompanied them. Once the train was on its way out of London, Hiei curled up and rested his head in Harry's lap while everyone else talked about the differences in English and Japanese culture and the similarities. During the discussion, Harry began to run his fingers through Hiei's soft hair. The action was enough to lull the demon into sleep. After a couple of moments, Hermione heard a strange sound. "What's that sound and where's it coming from?" Everyone else stopped and listened. "Is it your cat, Hermione?" Kurama asked. Hermione shook her head. They continued to listen when Harry came to realization. "It's Hiei," he said softly so as not to wake him. The others stared at Hiei for a moment as they listened, and sure enough, Harry was right. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around lunch time, the group had a visitor. It was Malfoy and his lackeys. When he laid eyes on Harry and the still sleeping Hiei, he sneered evilly. "I always knew Potter was a queer." Crabbe and Goyle laughed. It was Kuwabara who made the first move of the group. "You got something to say, punk?" Malfoy raised an eyebrow. "Another Weasley? And just as stupid, I see." Ron went to join Kuwabara. "Shut up, Malfoy." "And what are you going to do about it?" He asked, eyeing Ron with a smirk. And so the arguing began. Insults, curses, hexes, spells filled the compartment until- "SHUT UP!!" Everyone stopped and turned to see Hiei glaring angrily at everyone. There was a dead silence in the room. Hiei's eyes fell on Malfoy and he snarled. "Get the hell out of here before I roast your sorry ass. I may have been asleep but I know what happened and I'll give you a warning; if I hear you talking shit about anyone in here and anyone related to them, or hear that you were, I'll make your life a living Hell 'till the day you die. And that's a promise." With that, Malfoy gave one last glare around the room and left, his lackeys following in his wake. Ron turned to Hiei. "That was brilliant!" "Hn, the bastard ruined my nap." And then Hiei went back to where he was before and fell back asleep.

Please review! And thank my co-authors they’re the best!