Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mate of the Forbidden Child ❯ Ch. 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don’t own HP or YYH.

A/N: This chapter starts in the last week of August. So it’s about a month later from the last chapter. Thanks to everyone who has been waiting for me to write this. This {blah blah} is Makai language.

Harry was checking and re-checking his trunk. He ticked off the items on his mental list. Katana-check. Knives-check. Clothes and books-check. Hedwig in her cage on top of the trunk-check. At the sound of a frustrated yell, Harry smirked. One angry part-fire part-ice apparition mate named Hiei-check.

He walked over to the mirror, admiring his appearance for the first time (but not the last) that morning. His hair had grown down to his shoulders and as a result was now tamer. He had grown to an average height of about 5’8’’ and Hiei had shot up to 5’5’’. Hiei had said it was because one) Harry’s demon blood had come to the fore and two) Hiei had found his mate. His eyes were an even more brilliant emerald green, but they had gold and red specks around the irises.

His shoulders had broadened and he now had a very nice six-pack. His skin was no longer pale and had taken on an olive color. He turned at the sound of footsteps coming down the hall, and when he had completely turned around, Hiei was there in the doorway.

“Are you ready to go my enkou anta aisu?”

“Yeah, I’m all packed. I can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions. God, Sirius and Remus are probably going to flip. Wouldn’t it be funny to see them faint?” Hiei smirked at the look of wistfulness on his mate’s face; Harry reminded him of a little boy at times, but Inari how he loved it.

“Well if you’re ready to go, then let’s leave this place so you can introduce me to your friends.”

“All right, but Hiei, please don’t kill anyone.”

Hiei smirked. “I’ll try, but I promise nothing.”

“Harry sighed; he knew that was as good as he would get from Hiei when it came to others. They both grabbed onto Harry’s trunk while Hiei wrote on it again in blood ink, and in a flash, they reappeared outside Number 12 Grimmauld Place.

***************************************************************** *******

Meanwhile, the members of the Order of the Phoenix were in the kitchen having a meeting. Albus Dumbledore was currently speaking.

“Has anyone been able to locate Harry yet?” the wizened Headmaster asked. Everyone shook their heads, Sirius looking mournful at not being able to find his godson.

The Headmaster sighed; it had been a month now, and there was still no sign of the young man. Some were beginning to wonder whether he was still alive.

:We can only pray he’s safe: Albus thought.

*************************************************************** *********

“Well Hiei here we are. Grimmauld Place.” Hiei looked around and spotted number 12. Many wouldn’t see the house unless they knew of it’s location due to the wards, but Harry and Hiei both were higher class demons and had no problem seeing through the wards.

They strode up to the front door and let themselves in quietly. The portrait of Mrs. Black was snoozing quietly in her frame and without making a sound, crept right past her. They arrived at the kitchen door, Harry held up three fingers, signaling they should go in on three. He dropped them one by one and when he got to zero the two opened the door. All attention immediately came to them, and they had to dodge several curses as they had their hoods up and the Order didn’t recognize Harry.

Harry shouted ’Enough’ in a voice that had gotten deeper and the Order stopped. Harry stepped forward, signaling Hiei to stay back.

“Moony, Padfoot is that any way to treat your beloved godson? By throwing curses at me?”

“Harry?” Sirius asked in disbelief. Harry threw off his hood and smiled.

“Yeah it’s me. You like?”

“Oh dear,” Molly Weasley then fell to the floor in a dead faint. Harry frowned.

“Well that wasn’t supposed to happen.” Hiei snorted. Harry turned around and glared at him. “Don’t say a word.”

Hiei smirked. “A word.” Harry growled, muttering under his breath about bakas, but was interrupted by the Headmaster clearing his throat.

“Harry is that really you?” Harry lifted up his bangs, revealing the lightning bolt scar on his forehead.

“It is Harry. Harry!” Sirius grabbed his godson in a fierce hug, exclaiming how worried he had been.

“It’s okay Sirius I’m fine. Really. You can let go now before you crush my ribs.”

“Sorry Pronglet, I was just worried about you. You disappeared without a trace on your birthday and it’s been a month since I’ve seen you. You sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine. Never been better. My mate came for me and we left for his place. I’ve been training the last month to better control my new powers that have surfaced due to my demon blood.”

“Mate? Demon blood? Looks like a story. Do tell Pronglet.”

“Tell what?” Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Neville came down the stairs into the kitchen. Hermione and Ginny’s jaws dropped. Neville looked pole-axed, Luna looked curious and Ron fainted.

“Well, looks like fainting runs in the family,” Harry muttered under his breath. Out loud he said “ Hey guys, it’s me. Harry.” Ginny and Hermione squealed and practically flattened him, knocking the air out of his lungs.

Neville finally snapped out of it, and he and Luna pulled the two off of him. When Harry finally sat down, Mrs. Weasley and Ron were awake and seated at the table with everyone else.

Hiei wordlessly moved to Harry’s side when Harry motioned him over subtly. Many eyebrows were raised at this but no one said anything. Harry and Hiei both let down their shields and the wizards and witches gasped at the power coming off the two. Harry’s was green, red, gold, and blue while Hiei’s was blue, red, and green. Harry quickly launched into his tale of how Hiei had come for him at midnight and how they had bonded, bringing Harry’s demon blood to the fore. How he had learned how to master earth and fire, telepathy, telekinesis, runes, and martial arts. When he was finished, everyone remained quiet. No one knew what to say. Suddenly Mrs. Black’s portrait flared to life, the woman screaming and cursing up a storm.

“FILTHY MUD-BLOODS! BLOOD TRAITORS, HALF-BLOODS! DIRTYING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS! GET THE HELL OUT RIGHT NOW YOU WRETCHED SCUM!”

The Order quickly moved into the hall, and there stood Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge. When he saw Harry, his eyes lit up in glee.

“Potter! You’re under arrest for the murder of Vernon and Petunia Dursley. Aurors arrest him!”

“Oh no you ain’t asshole!” Fudge and party turned around and found a very irate group of teens coming towards them. Harry grinned. It was Yusuke, Kurama, and Kuwa. And boy did Yusuke look mad as hell. The Aurors stepped in front of Fudge, yelling at the group and telling them not to interfere or they’d be arrested. Kuwa just knocked them out of the way while Yusuke chased Fudge, yelling about how he was gonna kick the man’s sorry ass to hell where it belonged. Kurama just walked up the porch to Harry and Hiei as if nothing was happening. They exchanged greetings and watched as Yusuke turned Fudge into a baseball bat, knocking Aurors left and right. When he was finished, they quickly apparated away, Fudge screaming like a frightened little girl.

“Well Yusuke thank you. That was very entertaining.” Yusuke smirked and answered in Makai language.

{It was nothing. That guy was a real asshole and he deserved it from what you told me about him.}

{Indeed. Now Harry, would you mind introducing us to your friends here?}

{Sure Kurama.} In English he said “Everyone, these are a few friends of me and Hiei. The redhead with long-hair is Shuuichi and the taller redhead is Kuwa. The punk who just beat up Fudgie is Yusuke. Guys, this is Albus Dumbledore, Mad-Eye Moody. Remus, Sirius, Mr. & Mrs. Weasley, their sons Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, and Ron, and their daughter Ginny. Also this is Tonks, Hermione, Luna and Neville.”

The Reikai Tantei nodded, and Kuwa said, “Well Harry, you gonna stand out here all night or are ya gonna show us inside?” Harry chuckled and motioned everyone to go in. Meanwhile, he thought :this is gonna be interesting:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, thanks for being patient. Anyways, they’ll be going to Hogwarts next chapter. Please review. Pretty please?