Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The world of Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowlings. I am making no money using her characters.




Mine


I opened my eyes to see two emerald green oceans staring back at me. I flushed slightly as I realized he had been watching me sleep, again. It’s fast becoming one of his favorite past times.

He smiled at my slight embarrassment as be brought his fingers to remove some of my white blonde hair from my cheek. Resting his palm there, he traced his thumb over my lips. Leaning over, he pressed his soft lips to mine. My eyes fluttered close as his tongue licked my lips searching for entrance. Parting my lips, a shiver ran down my spine as his talented tongue caressed mine.

As I was getting lost in our sensual play, his hand left my cheek and traveled to the back of my neck, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss. I moaned slightly as his tongue slowly explored my mouth, his hand caressing my back coming to rest on the curve of my ass.

The loud moan that escaped my mouth was swallowed by his as he pulled my hips forward and our cocks rubbed against each other. He smiled against my lips as he pushed me onto my back and covered my body with his.

My arms wrapped around his back as his lips left mine to travel over my jaw and down my neck, licking and sucking, leaving small marks claiming me. He thrust against me making me groan as he made his way down my chest, taking care to kiss, lick and bite my nipples to sharp points.

My hands gripped his shaggy ebony hair as he left a wet trail over my abdomen. My cock was wet with pre-cum as he by passed it, spreading my legs wide he nibbled at my inner thighs before taking my balls into his mouth and sucking on them.

I moaned loudly as I felt him lick up my shaft and take the tip of my cock in his mouth, tonguing my slit tasting my juices. I them heard him murmur something before descending on my cock. At the same time I felt a slick digit tease my hole before pushing in. I arched against that invading digit then pushed on it trying to take in more.

As he slipped another one into me, he let go of my cock and started working his way back up my body as he stretched me, getting me ready for his think, long organ. By the time he made his way back to my mouth he was pulling three of his fingers out of my hole, making me groan at the loss. He whispered a spell against my lips and then liberally coated his hard cock, positioning himself at my entrance.

Kissing me, he pushed in slowly and carefully. He pushed till he was buried in me to the hilt. He waited till I signaled my acceptance before he started his slow, sensual thrusts.

Soon I was clawing at his perfect back as his thrusts became quicker and deeper. His mouth claiming mine as he repeatedly hit my prostate, bringing me closer to completion.

I started feeling that wonderful heat pooling in my stomach as his thrusts became harder. One last hit against those bundle of nerves sent me over the edge, covering our abdomens in the sticky substance. Three thrusts later he was filling my hole with his hot semen. He collapsed on top of me. We held each other close as we waited for our breathing to return to normal.

Once we had our breathing under control, he lifted his lips to mine once more kissing me soft but thorough. When we parted he whispered a cleaning spell, wiping away our sticky mess. He then rolled onto his back bringing me with him. Laying my head on his chest we entwined our limbs together as best we could. I felt him kiss my head one last time before we drifted off back to sleep, thanking Merlin that he is mine to have forever.