Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The American mofia princess goes to Hogwarts! ❯ the prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stop!!!!!! You must read this!!!!!!!!
 
This is mysticaldreamsorceress with some much needed information for my fanfic The American mafia princess goes to hog warts.
 
First off I have not read past the fourth book. For those who have sorry, but I won't be following that story line. I do however know that Sirius is supposed to die. So for those who are fans of Sirius, like me, he won't be dieing. Also this is my fiction so my story will be taking place in the year 2005 not during the time period of the books. This story will be taking place during Harry and his friends fifth year. In my story there aren't many witches in America. There is one school for witches, but it's in Salem. This is my first story. I don't really care if you flame me or not. If you give me suggestions I will try to improve my later chapters. I hope you like my stories. For, I will hopefully write many more stories.
 
Dedication: this story was for my friend. She wanted to be paired with Ron. She liked this story so I hope you do to.
Enjoy!!! And don't forget to review!