Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The American mofia princess goes to Hogwarts! ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mysticaldreamsorceress: I don't own any the H. Potter book characters. I do however own Lizzy, her dad/mom, and Lucifer. This is my first fic. I apologize in advance of my bad grammar. This is the key:
“Talking”
`Thoughts'
^represent quotations^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1: “A What?”
 
In America in the city of Chicago….
“You're expelled again! Why! Why! Why!” Ralph yells to his daughter.
“Daddy please. That school was so totally dumb.” Lizzy replies.
“Well since you've been expelled from all public schools in the immediate area its time for some private schools. (As a background for those who didn't know Lizzy's not bad, it's those perverts in her schools. They always get her into trouble, just because she wouldn't do it with them. I don't know about you but I'd be saying `expel them!', but it's always the boy teams that do it. She's not popular only because she's kind. She's very “pretty” in her words, but most would disagree, they would say that she was beautiful, or at least she could rival the famous Hollywood movie stars. Now one with the story you came to read.)
“You mean the ones that wear the skirts, and the uniforms that are plad and so very ugly.” Asks Lizzy.
“Yes those schools! Why? Out of this whole state you think you could and would like one school. (That's her father's opinion of the immediate area.) Replies her father
“Mom wouldn't make me go.” Lizzy replies to her father. She wasn't in a very good mood. Those jerks got her suspended again and she hated it.
“Don't bring her into this! What am I going to do with you? Your brothers were never so trouble some.” Her father shouts at her.
“Yah, till they tried to kill us as a `going away present'.” Lizzy mumbles
“That's enough go to your room!” and with that, Lizzy goes, grudgingly, and grumbling about how life's not fair, to her room.
Over the next few months Lizzy's father tries to enroll her into a private school. But her reputation causes slight problems. Then on a stormy day in February she gets the strangest message. As usual she checks out the mail for anything for her, like anything would be her but she can dream right?
“lets see: bill, bill, oh a new credit card, bill, bill, bill, dad's paycheck, late Christmas card-stupid grandma-, letter for Lizzy, bill, bill, wait a minute.”
Lissy looks at the letter. And it reads….
 
Ms. L. Beckly
Largest room in the house
1312 Chicago Dr.
The envelope was big, yet only a very small stamp was on it.
“How odd, you'd think there'd be more stamps. Oh well.”
She put the mail on the table and ran to her room.
“Lets see.” The letter read…
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of
WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
 
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, first Class, Grand Sore. Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, Iinternational Confed of Wizardry)
 
 
 
Dear Ms. Beckly,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at hog warts school of witchcraft and wizardry. We are terribly sorry for the delay. You will be starting in the fifth year. Please find enclosed your lists of supplies for this and the previous years. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl no later than July 31st.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress
 
 
“Mom!” Lizzy shouts into the kitchen.
“What is it?” asks her mother.
“This is some kind of prank right?” Lizzy asks her mother.
“What is?” asks a very confused Mrs. Beckly.
“Stop playing! It's not funny.” Yells Lizzy
“What?” her mother yells right back.
“This!” Lizzy yells while throwing the letter to her mom.
Her mother reads the letter at least three times. Unfortunately she didn't get the `ha ha' she was expecting. Instead…
“Your father will be home soon we must speak with him.” Her mother calmly states.
Soon her father did get home. Her parents then went into the kitchen to `talk.' Being the usual Lizzy she decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.
“Ralph! You told me she had no chance of being one.” Her mother says close to hysterics.
“I had no idea she would have the possibility of being on.” Her father replied. (He actually did know, he just didn't want his wife to know.)
“Well she is” her mother says in a, what didn't you tell me tone.
“I'm a what?” asks Lizzy.
“How long have you been there?” Asks her father.
“Long enough to know I'm something.” Replies Lizzy. She really wanted to know what was going on.
“It's complicated Liz.” Replies her father
“Oh? Do tell” Lizzy says. She was very curious.
So her father tells her his story. And this is what the conversation went like:
“Alright but you must keep all questions to yourself until the end alright?” he asks looking at both his wife and daughter.
“Agreed” says the mother.
“Yah sure whatever. Tell!” Lizzy says way to eager for her mothers liking.
“I'm a wizard Lizzy. I went to a wizarding school. The name of the school was Durmstrang. It is an all boy's school. I graduated from the school the top of my class. I then went to work for the ministry of magic. There the wizarding government by the way. They wanted to know what the deal with the muggles was, and a group of muggles called the mafia... I was sent to find out all that I could. The longer I stayed with the group, the more I liked it. I lost contact with the ministry. I believe they believed me to be dead. But I did not die. I had fallen in love with a woman. I was one of the top mafia's by then. We got married had three kids. I never thought my children would be a witch or wizard. Mind you I had a suspicion you could be one.” Her father says finishing his tale.
“So basically you knew I could be a witch?” asks Lizzy
“Yes.” Replies her father
“Now if you wish to go?”
“Ralph! Never!” Yells her mom. How could he even think that! Sending her poor baby away from her!
“Yes I do. To rid me of this horrid place and all the plad! Please?” Lizzy pleads to both her parents.
“Alright. Then tomorrow we shall go and get your school supplies and set up an account at Gringotts.”
“Where is that exactly Ralph?” Asks her mother
“And what's a Gringotts?” asks Lizzy.
“It's not a `what' but a place. The wizarding bank of course.” Replies her father “oh! And to answer your question my darling! In London. Diagon ally of course.”
“Where?!” Asks Lizzy and her mother
“We shall leave in the morning.” Continues her father as if he didn't hear them. “Money is no limit. My princess must have the best!” he says getting this all too familiar look in his eyes.
“Dad. You're doing it again.” Lizzy says with a disappointed sigh in her voice. She thought she had trained him out of his `my princess is better than your princess' addiction.
“Sorry Liz” her father replies.
“Yah whatever.” Lizzy says, though with a smile.
“It's nearly nine. You should get some rest.” Says her mother. She just had to accept it her baby was leaving her! “Both of you.” She says eyeing them sternly.
“Yes, it shall be a busy day.” Says Ralph
“Fine.” Lizzy replies
“But first I need to make some calls.” Her father says and started to rush around.
“To whom?” Asks her mother
“People like airlines, car rentals, hotel bookings.” Replies her father looking for the phone book.
“Oh my god! Dad you're so totally old. Have you never heard of the Internet? You can do all that online in about 5 min.” says a horrified Lizzy.
“Problem solved. We go to bed, and get the bookings tomorrow.” Replies her mother. And with that the go to bed.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Mysticaldreamsorceress: alright so what do you think? Please write me a review to help me understand what you feel like.