Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The American mofia princess goes to Hogwarts! ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the key:
“Talking”
`Thoughts'
^represent quotations^
 
 
 
Chapter 2- DIAGON ALLY AND DADS OLD BOSS
 
 
 
The next morning they got up at 6: oo a.m. Thanks to her father, for she was not a morning person. So naturally this day was no exception. This is where are story continues, at the breakfast table.
“Mom where are we going again?” asks Lizzy yawning. She was not a morning person.
“Liz I have no idea ask your father.” Replies her mother.
“Dad where are we going?” asks Lizzy for the second time that morning.
“To London.” replies her father.
“How?” asks Lizzy
“By plane of course.” Replies her father. “We can't travel by floo powder because we aren't hooked up to the network.”
“And the time dif is?” Lizzy asks. “Wait! Floo what?”
“That's why were up so early. So we can catch the plane and get there early.” Replies her father. “And floo powder is hoe most wizards travel to places.”
“Oh. I get it! The plane leaves when?” asks Lizzy
“Ahhh! In about 30 min!” her father shouts.
“Why didn't you wake us up earlier?” replies her mother.
“Lets go, let's go, andlet's go! Hurry!!” Yells her father without hearing her mother's question.
“Let's get the bags!” And with that the ride to the plane started off on the wrong foot\. They got there with only ten minutes to spare. Luckily there were only a few people there. During the ride Lizzy started to remember what else they were going to do. Soon they got to the airport in London.
“Come on!” Yells her father.
They get out into the street. Her father soon tries to get them a taxi.
“Taxi! Taxi! Hey taxi!” her father yells.
“Dad please! (Whistle) yo' taxi!” Lizzy shouts, along with being halfway in the street. Yah, that won't get a taxi. A taxi soon stops.
“To 1879 main St. please” says her father.
“Scuse me'?” asks the driver
“Ja' hear em'? To 1879 main St. Man.” Lizzy says in the taxi drivers' accent.
“You say'en sometin'?” says the driver
“STEP ON IT!!!!” Lizzy yells rather loudly to the driver.
“Yes mam” the driver replies rather scared.
Once at their destination the father enters an old looking bar that the people don't seem to notice. Upon entering unfortunately for Ralph his old boss sees him. Now for those who would like a background, Lizzy's father said he would never set foot in the Leaky Cauldron ever again because of a bad `meeting' with his boss.
“Well, well, well. What have we here?” asks a man with silverfish hair. In Lizzy's opinion he looked like a two timer, a weasel in an enemy's camp.
“Why hello there Lucios. How have you been?” replies Ralph trying to get away as fast as possible.
“Fine. Now the last time I saw you, you had said that you would never step foot in here again.” Mr. Malfoy says in his menacing voice.
“Well things change. Now what are you doing here? From what I've heard you would never been found here. After all you're to `good' for this type of place.” Replies her father. He really wanted to leave. Especially before Malfoy saw Lizzy.
“Dad who's this?” asks Lizzy coming up to her father. `Too late.' Her father thought as he looked to Lizzy.
“Ah. You have a child.” States Malfoy.
“Yes. Now Lizzy this is Lucios. Where's your mother?” asks her father needing an exscuse to leave.
“Over there.” Lizzy calmly states pointing to her mother.
“Doing..?” asks her father.
“Talking. Duh.” Replies Lizzy in her `teenage voice'.
“Well if you would excuse me Lucios. Lizzy lets go.” Ralph says pulling Lizzy behind him.
So of Lizzy and her parents went to go `shopping'. Now in Diagon Alley she leaves her parents after getting her money from Gringotts. She goes and gets all of her school supplies. While getting her robes fitted who should show up but the largest group of red heads Lizzy has ever seen.
“Excuse me but...” the father seemed to try to calmly ask the seamstress something.
“In a minute. Can't you see I'm busy?” says the seamstress
“Well this is important our dear brother `ronikins' needs new robes.” says one of the red headed twins.
“Sorry dears but you're going to have to wait.” Replies the seamstress.
“Till you get done with this rich kid?” the other red head twin replies.
“Hey! I resent that!” Lizzy yells to the `red headed group.
“Hush dear. Almost done. Stop fidgeting!” the seamstress practically yells to Lizzy.
“I'm sorry. I think I see my…. No he didn't!” Lizzy says with a horrified look on her face.
“Lizzy I've just found the most stunning…” her father starts to say when
“He did. He always does.” Lissy quietly mumbles to herself. She never did like it when her father went shopping.
 
 
 
 
 
Mysticaldreamsorceress: Please read and review! How is it so far? Do you like?