Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The American mofia princess goes to Hogwarts! ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the key:
“Talking”
`Thoughts'
^represent quotations^
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3- THE NEW PET
“Isn't it the best!” her father says with pride.
“No! Dad please. Remember what I said.” Lizzy says to her dad.
“But Liz. You must have it.” her father says in his ^you deserve it^ voice.
“I will not have something so expensive. Take it back!” Lizzy says to her father.
“But…” he starts to say when Lizzy cuts him off.
“NOW!!!!” Lizzy shouts to him.
“All right, all right, all right. Have it your way.” Her father replies like a kid who lost his candy.
“I will thanks.” Lizzy replies.
“All right dear. Your robes are done.” Says the seamstress.
“Now where is mom?” asks Lizzy gathering up the robes.
“Uhhh let me see.” Her father then mumbles to himself. “I left her to go and get this broom. Hmm, I saw her looking at the books.”
“Then to the bookshop we go.” Replies Lizzy in a hyper mood.
And with that they go to the shop after paying for her robes. They soon find her mother looking at books on ^fantasy^ creatures.
“Oh my, look at this Lizzy. I can't believe it!” her mother states rather surprised.
“Mom chills. Better get use to it. I'm going to be around them, so naturally you will to.” Replies Lizzy.
“What? Even these? And these? And oh my! These?” her mother says with horror in her voice.
“Yes my dear. You must now live in the wizarding world.” Says her father.
After purchasing her books and her mother just had to get the ^book of fantasy creatures and where to find them^, and ^how to protect you from the dark beasts^.
“Taxi!” yells Lizzy's dad.
“Dad again? Didn't you learn last time? TAXI!!!!” Lizzy says then shouts the last part to the street.
“Ya'? Hey it's yous' again.” Replies the same taxi driver.
“That's right. Now to the London hotel?” her father starts out happy, but almost a whisper for the last part.
“Dad!!!!!!!” shouts Lizzy.
“What? We can afford it.” her father asks innocently.
“(Sigh) all right. To the London hotel please kind sir.” Lizzy says to the driver.
“Say what? Where?”
“Fine. Did yous' hear me? I said the London Hotel.” Says Lizzy once again in the drivers' accent.
“Ahhh. Right away mam.” He says and speeds off.
Lizzy goes to the balcony and looks at the scenery. Her parents decide to go down to the dinning hall. Lizzy decides she needs something to eat. She goes into order room service. Room service comes up with Lizzy's turkey and cheese sandwich and a small bag of chips. She goes out to the balcony again leaving her sandwich on the table. Soon an animal lands not so gracefully on Lizzy. Making her quit pissed, that is until she sees what it is.
“Why you little! Oh hello there. Now I've never seen anything like you and you are?” she asks kindly at the end.
“Meow!” the creature says.
“Eeeeehhhhh! So cute! I shall call you hmmmm.” Says Lizzy trying to think of a name for her new pet.
Meanwhile the animal was busy trying to pounce on the unsuspecting…SANDWICH!!! And succeeding without much difficulty.
“Hey that's mine. Give that back!! I know you shall be called Lucifer!” Lizzy states in a final tone.
“Meow?” Lucifer questions.
“Yes Lucifer. Now how to explain this to my mom and dad?” asks Lizzy
“Lizzy were back!” she hears her father say from the door.
“Ohh, bad timing! Hey!!” she says rather to joyful for her parents liking.
“Your to cheerful. What's up?” asks her father.
“Mommy? Daddy? Can I …. KEEP HIM?????” Lizzy asks pulling the small creature from behind her.
“Lizzy!!! Oh well why not?” Asks her mother. For she thought the little darling was cute as well.
“NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!” yelled her father
“Please? Asked Lizzy and her mom.
“He'll keep me company at school. Besides you wouldn't want me to hate you forever would you?” asks Lizzy with her best puppy dog eyes.
“Fine. You may keep that Uhhh what is it anyway?” asks her father.
“I have no idea. But he's mine and I'm going to keep Lucifer for ever!” Lizzy says quite happily.
“Lucifer? You've already named him?” asks her mother.
“Yes and you can't say anything.” Lizzy says. Her mother had a way of thinking the cutest names up. But Lizzy didn't want one of ^ those^ names for her pet.
So that day Lucifer joined the family. A small creature the size of a house cat. His coloring was odd. He was a dark purple with black strips, like a tiger. He had small wings of the same coloring coming out of his back.
 
 
Mysticaldreamsorceress: Please read and review! You like? Wait till Lizzy finds out she only has a baby creature residing in her home.