Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The American mofia princess goes to Hogwarts! ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 6- GRYFFINDOR VS. SLYTHERIN
The first quidditch match was to be held a week before Halloween. During the training sessions Lizzy got a briefing on the Slytherin team. Along with all of the other house teams. Over the years the Slytherins have been getting slyer, and have been playing dirtier than ever. But being an American, though her team had no idea, she was good and ready to play this evil team from hell.
“Now remember the Slytherins play dirty.” says Harry
“By the way Harry. How fun is it playing seeker?” asks Lizzy. She was trying to learn as much as she could about quidditch.
“Actually its quite fun. The only down side is playing against Malfoy.” Replies Harry.
“Who?” asked Lizzy
“He's my top enemy. Actually since your now my friend he'll probably be mean and rude to you.” Says Harry.
“Well I so look forward to meeting this charming gentleman.” replies Lizzy oh so sarcastically. (At the moment Lizzy says this, Harry is rolling on the ground with laughter.)
“That's all for today. Go and relax, get some, I mean a lot of sleep, and tomorrow we'll get to see how well the new chaser is.” says Ron, who was elected to be the new captain.
“We'll aren't you supporting.” says Lizzy
In the common room Hermione is waiting for them. And so Lizzy tells her of her day. Now it is the morning of the game.
“Bad news team. Snape's the referee First.” says Ron
“Great! Just what we need. A…” says Fred
“And what is the problem with me refereeing the game.” asked a very normal looking Snape.
“Nothing professor” the whole Gryffindor team and friends reply innocently.
“ really?” says Snape. And with that he returns to stop a fifth year Slytherin beating up a first year Hufflepuff. He is a teacher after all.
“So what's so bed with Snape refereeing?” asked Lizzy
“Well seeing as were all on his bad side nothing if you want to lose.” replies Hermione
`Well just see about that.' thinks Lizzy
Now after breakfast Lizzy and the team go to the common room. They them plan and converse their plans of attack on the opposing team.
“Now Lizzy in your old school did they play quidditch?” asked Fred
“No, my old school was a muggle school. But they did have a game similar to this. It was called soccer.”
“Did someone say soccer?” asked Seamus. He loved soccer and would love to talk to someone about it.
“Go away Seamus.” says the team
“I know what you're talking about Lizzy.” says Harry
“And soccer is?” asked a very confused looking George.
“Well we don't play on brooms, don't try to murder each other, and only have one ball, only one goal and its very simple to play.” Replies Lizzy.
“Will teams playing please report to the pitch immediately. Thank you.” you can hear over a type wizard overcome the voice of Megonagall.
“We better be going then.” says Ron
“Ya before she gets mad.” says Fred and George and with that they head to the game.
“I wonder if Lee will be reporting the game again this year.” Asked Fred
“Yep. Hi people.” says Lee.
“Lee get up here!” yells Megonagall.
“Yes Megonagall!” says Lee. “got to go. Good luck team!” and Lee quickly hurries of to announce the start of the match.
“Hello and welcome to the first quidditch match of the year! Today it will be Slytherin (in the background Yaaaaaahhh!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!) Verses GRRYYFFINDOR!! (Background YAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Boooooo!!!) yes, yes, were all very excited. This year team Gryffindor has a new chaser. Lizzy Beckly. Lets see if she can win Gryffindor the quidditch cup.”
“as if people didn't know! She's gorgeous!!!” says one of the twins, though I suspect it was both.
“Both teams get over here.” Says Snape
“yes professor” replies both teams. Neither wanted to get on his bad side, especially the Gryffindor's. “Now on the count of three one, two, oh just get on with it.” says a very tired looking Snape
“the quaffle is released and the game begins! Slytherin starts out with the ball, oh, taken by Jared! Go Jared go! Gryffindor scores!” Lee announces. “that's ten points Gryffindor.”
“Lee no sides!” McGonagall says sternly
“Yes McGonagall.”
After about 30 minutes with Gryffindor in the lead and no sign of the snitch, Slytherin gets into the old habit of being bad. You know what comes next. The beatings.
“Jared has the ball. Oh no! Flint came out of nowhere and knocked him off his broom! Foul! Foul I say!” yells lee
“Lee shut your mouth!” McGonagall says sternly.
“Yes McGonagall.” Replies Lee.
“Say anything like that and you're off!” McGonagall warns.
“With only two chasers how will Gryffindor win? Oh no! Weasley is out! There goes their keeper.” Lee announces horrified.
After about 10 more minutes and Gryffindor falling behind and still no sign of that snitch and two players out Lizzy decided it was time to give Slytherin a taste of American attitude and a little of don't mess with my buds and me.
“Gryffindor is down by 50 points I don't see how they're ever going to catch… oh my! Did anyone see that? Beckly just practically knocked Flint off his broom. Oh their she goes again! She snatched that ball right out from under Flint's nose! She going, she's going, will she make the goal? Here comes a bludger! She passes it to Sam, oh but he's hit by two of Slytherin chasers and a beater! Now it's just Beckly as chaser Weasley twins as beaters, nope I stand corrected one twin as beater and Harry as seeker. This is the worst possible way to go! Gryffindor is going to lose!” Lee announces sadly yet you could hear anger in his voice at the Slytherins.
“SHUT UP LEE! Not on my watch!” Says Lizzy “time out!” Lizzy calls out.
“Wow! Beckly has taken over as captain! She's calling a time out! This is the best move I can see at this moment!” Lee replies to the earlier announcement.
“Fred, where's Georges bat?” asks Lizzy.
“Over there. I'll go get it” says Fred.
“Looks like Weasley's going to get his twins bat, what are they planning? Will potter play beater? Or will he stay seeker?” Lee asks becoming way to into the game.
“Now what?” asks Fred.
“Give that to me.” replies Harry.
“No Harry. You watch for that snitch.” Says Lizzy.
“But were behind even if I get it!” Harry says looking at Lizzy like she was crazy.
“I never said to catch it. Wait for my signal.” Replies Lizzy.
“What signal?” asks Harry confused.
“You'll know. Now, Fred can you keep an eye on those bludgers?” asks Lizzy.
“Yes, and those bloody beaters.” Replies Fred.
“Yes! Good. Now I'll handle the bat. We need to keep calm. You see an opening tell me I'll throw you the ball.” Lizzy tells them making up sort of a plan.
“But that won't” Fred starts.
“Listen! It's that or lose! I'll do my best but I'm not that good! Harry whatever you do make sure Malfoy does not get that snitch!” Lizzy says.
“Yes I know” replies Harry.
“Alright plan ready? Let's go!” says Lizzy, and with that they return to the game.
“Their up and ready to go! Looks like Beckly has taken up beater! Whose chaser? Is there anyone as chaser? Well I must say I think they have made a big mistake. Flints got the ball, no!, now Beckly has it she's going she going goal! I'm amazed! No! Kaleb has the ball! He's going! He's shooting and wow I don't believe it! Beckly came out of nowhere and saved the ball. She's going over to the goals, Malfoy's after the snitch! With Harry hot on his trail! Harry hits Malfoy with his broom.! That's got to be a first for Harry. Sorry Malfoy no luck today! Gryffindor just scored 20 points! Go Beckly!” Lee announces happy his teams coming back into the game.
Another 5 minutes go bye and unfortunately luck doesn't seem to be on Gryffindor side. Harry's hit and hit hard. He's goes out cold for the rest of the game. Bad lick for Lizzy and Fred.
“Time out!” calls Lizzy.
“Fred what do we do?” asks Lizzy.
“I don't know. We better for fit.” Replies Fred.
“Sounds like a good idea.” says Flint.
“GO AWAY YOU SNAKISH FIEND! WE ARE HAVING A PRIVATE COMVERSATION!!!!!!” Lizzy yells not to nicely at him.
“Wow I must say Beckly looks and sounds pretty pissed off. I think Slytherin might be in trouble!” says Lee.
“Fred I got a new plan” says Lizzy.
“I hope you do! We are losing!!!” replies Fred.
“Fred remember what I said! Stay calm.” Says Lizzy.
“Look out!!” yells Fred as a bludger was hurled in their direction.
“ Stupid flint I suppose he thought that was funny” says a very pissed off Lizzy.
“That's it I can stand for some things but I can't stand no more. No more miss nice girl!” replies Lizzy looking angrily of the Slytherins.
“What do you mean?” asks a worried Fred. He did not like the look in her eyes.
“Fred what all can you play?” asks Lizzy.
“I can play beater, and possibly chaser?” replies a not so convinced Fred.
“How about keeper? Or seeker?” asks a hopeful Lizzy.
“Sorry no luck their. Can't ever see that blimy ball. Also not good at guarding.” Replies Fred.
“Well looks like I've got a workout! Okay here's the plan. I'll be chaser, beater, keeper, seeker, and watch out for any rule breakings.” Lizzy states to her teammate, the only one left, Fred.
“And me?” asks Fred.
“You can play beater, chaser, and if you can at all play keeper.” Replies Lizzy.
“Sounds like you've got a lot of jobs.” Says Fred.
“Yep glad there's no classes tomorrow. If we win, no when we win, it will be so joyous.” Says Lizzy.
“I highly doubt we'll win.” Replies Fred.
“Have some faith!” says Lizzy.
“I'll try.” Replies Fred.
“No! No trying! This is beyond trying! This is it Fred! We must win! Please! This is my first game so far it seems you may lose me.” Lizzy tells Fred in a scolding yet pleading voice.
“No! Okay I'll do my best.” Says Fred. He really didn't want Lizzy off the team.
“Okay here we go!” says Lizzy.
“The rest of the Gryffindor team is back! Without potter I don't see how they can win!” states a worried Lee. He wasn't the only one. The whole Gryffindor house was very worried.
“Give up now. You're only giving yourself more embarrassment.” Says Flint.
“Shut up you worm!” Was Lizzy's reply to the request “your about to be beat!” she says rather confident.
“I must say it has been 20 minutes and still no goals. Gryffindor is hanging in their by a, oh my! Kaleb has just touched Beckly's (“don't you say it lee!” was heard from McGonagall's direction.) butt.” He finishes his statement quickly. “ Ow that's got to hurt Beckly just got hit by a bludger, bet she wishes they forfeited now.” Says Lee returning to the game.
“I call a foul! No body contact!” Lizzy yells in Snape's direction.
“Miss Beckly do you mind? I call the fouls.” Replies Snape. He really did not like this girl.
“Well you're not doing a very good job.” Says Lizzy with an attitude. Now she knew why Gryffindor's hated Snape.
“Foul on Weasley!” says Snape.
“For what?!” Yells Fred
“For being rude to the Slytherins. Looks like you're on your own Beckly.” Replies Snape.
“You thinks you can helps your team by taking me last player off the field? you are sorely mistaken man.” Lizzy says in her dad's mafia voice.
“Looks like after her little chat with prof. Snape she's looking a little ticked. Weasley's out for 15 minutes! Not good for Beckly! She's going against the whole Slytherin team!” Lee says horrified. His team was sure to lose now.
After 5 minutes I must say Lizzy was getting tired, but no way was a stupid team of cheaters going to beat her. So getting her last bit of energy she pushed herself passed her limits. Needless to say Snape was very impressed.
“Miss Beckly seems to have been able to tie the score, but this goes beyond my comprehension how. One person alone on a, Slytherins gets 10 more points. Kaleb got Beckly again. What is going on down there? It seems Beckly has had enough with Kaleb. Whoa! She just hit Kaleb up the side of the head with her bat!” Lee states. “go Lizzy!” Lee cheers
“Lee one more comment like that and your off.” Says McGonagall
“ yes McGonagall.” Replies Lee.
“AND THAT'S FOR MY TEAMATES!!! YOU BLOODY CHEATER!!!!!!” yells Lizzy to the know unconscious kaleb.
“Looks like Kaleb is out!” replies Lee.
Several minutes go by Lizzy getting many fouls, but not without getting out of them. We shall meet her on the most recent foul for hitting a Slytherin upside the head again.
“You shall not miss Beckly, I repeat myself again, hit a player square in the face with your bat.” Says a very annoyed looking Snape.
“Well I must say you've missed many fouls on my team than.” Replies Lizzy to the referee.
“I have done no such thing” replies Snape.
“Yes you have! You let Slytherin get by with their tricks only because their your house. Open your eyes! Their not angels after all! And your suppose to be the referee! Start looking better, or stop being a referee.” Lizzy says. She knows she shouldn't have said some of those things. But she was pissed at him, and his team.
“Fine I withdraw my foul” Snape says. Although it was reluctantly.
“Thank you!” replies Lizzy and enters the game.
“Continue.” Replies Snape.
“What? Why?” asks Flint. He was the one that got hit.
“Please flint. Continue the game.” Says a very tired looking Snape. Never has a student argued with him. Even from his own house.
Many minutes go by. And Lizzy is once again tied to Slytherin. She has managed to nock some Slytherins off their brooms and out of the game. Now there are only four against her.
“Alright! Lizzy this is it. Your time. Not theirs yours. You must get that snitch!” Lizzy says to herself
“Looks like Beckly is having a hard time Fred just got in only to get out on account of a bludger! What a shame. Flint is on his way to the goal. Where's Beckly? Oh! There she is! The snitch! The snitch! Her only chance would be to get it before Flint made the goal. Oh no! The whole team besides Flint has gone after Lizzy! Look out Lizzy!!! Oh my I don't believe it!” Lee cries out. McGonagall and Lupin had to hold on to him. He was practically parallel to the ground. He was way to far over the field to be safe.
“Gryffindor wins.” Says Snape.
“Thank god!” says Lizzy. And with that she rushes off to the hospital wing to see the rest of her teammates.
“Beckly's done it! I don't believe it! This has got to be the only time in Hogwarts history that this has happened! Congrats to Lizzy!!!! And now my favorite part GRYFFINDOR WINSSS!!!!!!!!” cries Lee to the crowd.
“Lizzy! Lizzy! Lizzy!” Sheered the Gryffindor house all through the night. after the game there was a big party in the Gryffindor common room. The rest of the team soon came and was very please that they had gotten Lizzy on the team. Not one Gryffindor regretted her getting on the team now.
 
 
Mysticaldreamsorceress: Please read and review! What did you think? Coming soon the chapter on Halloween!