Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1:
After Harry left, I ended up finding myself at the park. The place where are spark began. As I sat on the grass, I laid my back against our tree. This beautiful wonderful place I have come to love so much was now my cell. A prison it was, it held everything so dear to me. Even as the rain started pouring down, I dare not move. I soon noticed that I was crying along with the sky. As if Mother Nature knew what I was feeling at that very moment. Everything flashed in my mind. From my 16Th birthday party to now. More tears fell down my face as more thoughts of Harry popped into my head.
Everything at one point of my life was so perfect. I felt as if nothing could go wrong with him there. Now i lay on the grass, so confused and not knowing what to do next. He meant so much, he was my world, he is my world. . I tried to think about what life would be like without him. But all i saw was darkness. I cant find myself with anyone else but him. I sat for hours, just crying and thinking about him and us. I didn't care what happened to me. Or at least that's what i thought at the time. New York City is not a place for a young lady to be alone. My phone started ringing. Yet, i just sat there not moving. Unable to face the world at the moment.
There i go again. Showing myself to everyone. I never tell anyone of my feelings, i keep them all balled up inside. Harry...... i told him EVERYTHING. How i was feeling, how i felt for him and anything that was on my mind. That's when i started seeing him....he is like a ghost that wont go away. A haunted memory.....a memory i love so much. All i wanted was to be....loved. To feel wanted for once in my life. With himi escaped the drama in the world. I was in heaven with him. But now im back in this hell hole. I knew my feelings of happiness would not last long.
For some reason i knew i would get pulled back into reality. To all the hurt, pain and frustration. Yet now, the world seems more lonely and depressing. I feel more sorrow and pain. My heart hurts so much. He chose this road, to leave me and us. I will not beg and plead for him to come back even though i want to. I would worthier surfer then for him not to be happy.
I cried even more thinking back to the first time we meet. The first time i saw him,I chuckled a bit. I ponder now and even then i wonder how i had fallen in love with my enemy. His family and mine both despised each other. Neither one of us could stand the others family. We both felt at the time angry, hate and violence towards one another. But that was then and now i stand wanting him.
Flashback
Wednesday Nov.11,
I heard the sound of the train. As i took my first steps onto the Hogwarts Express. I smiled at my father before boarding the train. I looked around for my mother. Yet, she was no where to be found.I shook my head. I knew it. I thought to myself
My father looked over at me. Realising why i was shaking my head. He walked up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I lowered them. Knowing what he was going to say.
"She..." I put my hand up. Not allowing him to even finish what he was going to say. I told him i loved him, gave him a hug and then stepped on to the train.
Looking threw the compartments, i see an empty one. I slowly make my way in. Seating my stuff on the rack upon. I take my book and sit down. I had gotten all the books i needed and so far i was really getting into Hogwarts A History. I smile, remembering when daddy use to read to me. Oh, how i missed thoughts day.
More old memories popped into my head. Soon i found myself crying in the empty compartment, remembering all my horrible memories. How could mother cheat on father? Why did my mother ever decided to abandoned me? Why does she not care bout me?
I jumped hearing the door to the compartment open. I wiped my tears very quickly. It took all the courage i had to look up at the stranger that had walked into the compartment. When i finally did look up i saw the most handsome boy ever. The boy i feel in love with from the moment i saw him.
"I'm sorry." he apologized.I wasn't paying attention i was to busy looking at his clothing, He was handsome but not his clothing, He was wearing a ripped blue t-shirt that was way to big for him. Along wit ripped jeans that were also way to big for him. Finally i realised that he had apologized.
"Don't be." I said. Shutting my book. " I was just reading."
He started chuckling. I looked at him curiously. Wondering what on earth was so funny. He closed the door behind him and looked at me. His eyes on the seat across from me.
"Do you mind?" He asked. I shook my head and he took a seat in front of me, laying his bag beside him."Now, tell me the truth."
From that moment i knew, that him and i were meant to be together......

Hey Girls and Boys. For some of you who didnt know. My Secound chapter is up so. R&R.
Hope you Enjoy,
Bri3