Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
He started chuckling. I looked at him curiously. Wondering what on earth was so funny. He closed the door behind him and looked at me. His eyes on the seat across from me.
"Do you mind?" He asked. I shook my head and he took a seat in front of me, laying his bag beside him."Now, tell me the truth."
From that moment i knew, that him and i were meant to be together......

Chapter 2
"Nothing is the matter." I assured him. I realised he had stopped chuckling and now was giving me a very serious look. I was offended. Why should i tell him anything? I thought to myself.
We both stared at each other for along time. Which was starting to make me very tense. I just wanted to scream at him. I wanted to tell him to just leave me alone. But something told me to keep my mouth shut and let him stay. He stared at me with those beautiful hazel eyes of his and i couldn't help but get lost in his eyes. Out of no where he jumped out of his seat and grabbed his bag. I blinked unable to make sure i saw everything right. He moved fast as lighting. I could of sworn i never saw his feet touch the ground.
"It was nice to meet you." He said in a sweet voice. He looked at me and i saw that he was disappointed. " I know i am not welcome here. I know you don't want me here. So i will leave you alone."
Before i could stop him, he was gone. I felt my heart swell up. He was so handsome, so beautiful, like something out of a magazine. Why would someone like that ever talk to me? i tried to smile but found it impossible.
I got dressed into my school uniform, figuring that the train would arrive at Hogwarts soon. Finding my bag, i stuck my book into it. Slowly, i sat back down. The train soon came to a stop and everyone started leaving. I opened my compartment door, with my bag over my shoulder i walk to the door that lead to the outside world. Everyone was waiting and soon it was my turn to leave the train. I realised that the handsome boy i saw before was behind me. Out of no where i started feeling light head. That's when everything went blank.
When i woke up. It looked as if i was in the hospital. Looking beside me, i see the mysterious boy from before. He was fast asleep, laying in the chair. Why is he here? I thought to myself. When i looked back at him he was up, rubbing his eyes. He saw that i was awake and a smile grew upon his face.
"Hey, your up. Hope you sleep was pleasant." He chuckled. That's when i figured he was the joking type. But it didn't bother me at all. I saw that he had stopped laughing. "Are you alright?"
I nodded. Assuring him that i was fine. I took my hand and felt my forehead. I felt a bandage and figured that i must of hit my head on something. I think he saw the confusion in my face for he went and explained what happened.
"You were stepping off the train. You stopped and was holding your head. Then you just...well....fainted." He said. I tried to get up, but he pushed me back down. Shaking his head, he opens his mouth to speak."Don't get up."
The door opened. I looked at the door and saw the words Hospital Wing. An old man was standing in the door way. He closed the door behind him and head over to my hospital bed. He smiled at me then at the boy.
"Hello Harry, How is she?" The man asked. I looked over at the boy which now i know is named Harry. Harry? Harry Potter? It cant be? The old man sat at the foot of my bed.
"She is doing great, Professor Dumbledore." I was shocked. That was our headmaster. How could i be so stupid not to notice. Dumbledore smiled then got up and left the Hospital Wing. For awhile, Harry and I didn't say a word. We were both as quiet as we could only thing you could hear was us slowly breathing.
"My name is Hermione Granger." I said. Harry looked at me and stared at me for awhile. He looked a bit confused but then i believe he finally took it all in.
"My name is Harry Potter."