Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"My name is Hermione Granger." I said. Harry looked at me and stared at me for awhile. He looked a bit confused but then i believe he finally took it all in.
"My name is Harry Potter."

Chapter 3
It didn't really shock me when he told me. I dunno why but somehow i figured he was Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong here, i've never read anything about Harry. The only thing i know is that his parents where killed by Lord Voldemort. But everybody knows of that. I've seen articles about him saying his a liar. Yet, i know that is not Harry.
"So...your the famous Harry Potter." I asked. He looked at me. Again, i saw a smile come to his face. Man, he really is the joking type. He got up and started heading towards the door. I grabbed his arm quickly. " Please don't leave me here." I begged him.
For awhile, he stared at me. Then slowly he sat back down in the chair. He stared chuckling. " Afraid of being alone, are we?" He asked. I smiled for the first time in months. He really does know how to charm a girl.
"Not at all." I replied. He was one of the first people i met here and i didn't want him to just leave me. For some reason i wanted him by me all the time. I wanted to...well...kiss him. But with his good looks, he probably has a girlfriend.
"Im single." I was shocked it was as if he was reading my mind right at that very moment. He smiled and so did i. I laughed which i really hadn't done since my parents got divorced. "Just thought i let you know."
"Mhmm....sure." We both were having a great time. He stayed with me bout all day. The school didn't start there studies until tomorrow. The nurse came in and told Harry to leave and head back to his tower. She said i would stay over night.
"Can i stay with her? Just until she falls asleep." He asked. She looked at us both for awhile then nodded. Soon after the nurse was gone.
I got up from the bed. I wasn't going to stay in the Hospital Wing for one more night. I wasn't going to miss the first day at school. Jumping, i feel Harry's hand on my arm. I shoved him off and walked quickly out of the Hospital Wing. I looked around making sure the nurse was no where in sight. When i was finally out i realised Harry was behind.
"Go away." I said. He started getting even closer to me. I took a sharp turn and he grabbed my arm once again. He's grip was so strong on my hand, i thought i felt my hand go numb.
"What are you doing?" He asked in a harsh voice. He was very angry, he looked almost like a wolf hunting down its prey. At first i was stuck unable to speak but then my voice came back and my courage.
"I am not staying over night in there. I just wont." Harry relaxed his grip on me a bit. Then he laughed. If only i knew what he was thinking at that very moment.
"I'm sorry if i hurt you. I'm just concerned about you. You hit your head pretty hard, Hermione. I just wanna make sure your okay first." I was really frustrated at him. why wouldn't he just let me go. Instead of making a huge big deal out of all of this.
His hands were still on my wrist. I jerk one hand off and soon tried to walk away again. He gripped the other hand tightly and spun me around. That was the very first time i kissed Harry. It was an indescribable feeling. Very hard for me to explain but it was an amazing started out as a simple kiss, but soon turned into something more. temptation got to the both of us. I soon was feeling his tongue swirl around my mine in small lil circules. Finally we both let up for air.
"Wow." We both said at the same time. Harry stared at me and i stared at him. He let go of my hand and i let go of his shoulder. He walked away and i decided to head back to the Hospital Wing. I crawled into my bed. At first i thought it a big mistake. I even thought i was just dreaming off it. But i knew it was no dream this was all reality.
Everything that happened tonight was real. I laid on my side and pulled the blankets even closer to my neck. I knew we would have to talk again but it would have to wait until tomorrow. When we both knew what it was we were going to do and what we both decided we wanted. But for some reason that night i knew we had both made up our minds. I slowly drifted off to sleep. That was also the first night i dreamed of Harry Potter.