Horror Fan Fiction / Angels Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Juvenile and the dead ❯ Earth realm? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Juvenile
And
The Dead


"You have got to be friggin’ kidding me! Earth realm?" Emi protested. Kimiko nodded her head.
It had been a while since they had been to Earth realm, or in other words...The world of the living.
Oniko pushed the envelope through her fingers. It felt just how she remembered it.
In the Spirit realm, most things are completely different in feel, taste, and even smell than in the realm of the living. But this envelope...

"Oni-sama, what else does it say?" Kimiko said. Kimiko smiled that million dollar smile of hers.
Tragic...

Kimiko Hagashi. Youngest of five. 14 years of bliss, taken away by a perverted bastard that should have died years ago. Where would Kimiko be if she hadn’t walked home alone from school that day?
Would he have passed her by? Could she still have been alive? Oniko looked over at her. How can she still smile? Knowing that she’s forever damned to walk among the dead never being able to be seen, heard or even felt again. How can she...

"Read the rest Bitch! We aint got all day!" Emi shouted out. Emi flipped through the pages of her spell book.
Tragic...

Emi Inuzuka. Only child. Math scholar. Her whole life has been studying. How ironic is it that it was the last thing she ever did alive. Emi decided to spend a little extra time on her report at the library. It was an hour to closing time. So what the hell; might as well double check her work.
One bullet. That’s all it took. The gun fired one round. Straight through her skull. There was no explanation. it was a harmless accident that just happened to be fatal. The policeman that pulled the trigger spent the week off and returned to work, while poor little Emi, possibly the only one in her family to ever even get close to getting into college never made that report...
She never forgave the living for the suffering she went through. She could only pray her family was alright.

And then there was Oni...

"It says ill have to go alone" Oni said slowly.
Emi closed the book. "Whoo hoo I don’t have to see those wretched creatures!!" Kimiko stuck out her tongue. "You used to be one of those creatures you know!?" Emi stood. "Key word: used to be" She walked out into the hallway. "So were not gonna’ need you today sour puss!" Oni joked. "Fuck you!" Emi shouted back.

Oni pressed her back to the wall and looked at Kimiko who was playing with a broken sword.
"This is gonna be fun"...

"Yashiro!!" Kaede called out from behind. Yashiro turned slowly obviously not surprised to see him.
Kaede stopped a second to catch his breath. He held up Yashiro’s journal. "You forgot this Yashiro"
He smiled and outstretched his arm. Yoshiro reached forward.

uhfjdsjfhjsdfkjjiehalklancvteomvbsue"PLUTO"lkmoiIIndmnsdvvx cajghshhdjfjP!!!

He retracted his hand quickly. The images flashed in front of his eyes even faster than the last time he got closer to Kaede. He shivered and dropped to his knees. Kaede rushed to his side and helped him up.
Luckily this only happened the first time he senses one of "Them" He sat down on the table that was next to them. "Are you okay" Kaede said. Yoshiro just shook his head. It was more intense than it had ever been.
"Kaede. Thank you, but I have to go now. I’m feeling slightly ill." He stood and picked up his journal.
There were red spots from where Kaede had held it. They would fade eventually. Yashiro waved goodbye and proceeded to the subway. Once he was out of sight he retched into the nearest trashcan.
It was the same as last time. Blood...