I My Me!(Ai Mai Mi!) Strawberry Eggs Fan Fiction ❯ Distant Hearts ❯ Hibiki's Love Letter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Please read the first chapter first incase you haven’t , in this chapter my original fiction begins , in other words not so many flashbacks . As before , enjoy & please let me know if you liked it , ideas , suggestions , flames , etc .


Summary of 2nd chapter

" Love letter ... from Hibiki Sensei "

Begins the morning the first chapter left off .Kuzuha gets a very unexpected letter , who could have sent it ?

~ º ~

[ It was almost winter and a cold breeze blew outside picking up dozens of brownish - yellow autumn leaves ]

* After I finished putting my jacket on I wrote some detailed entries on my nikki & then decided to go downstairs .

I ate some delicious pancake’s & drank some hot - chocolate with Seiko - chan , Umeda & Himejima .

In these past few months , Himejima & Fukae - kun have slowly gotten closer to each other , I bet they’ve already kissed .

Fukae is still my friend , he got over me a while ago .

Still , sometimes I feel a bit of jealousy seeing them both together.*

+++

* When I finished chatting with the girls I decided to get yesterday’s mail since I had forgotten to pick it up .

As I got closer to the mail quarters I couldn’t help sense this weird feeling inside of me . I ignored it since I always seemed to get useless junk - mail .

When I got there I slowly put the key inside the socket & opened the small mail box.

A single letter got my attention . It was in a small blue envelope & strangely enough was directly addressed to me on it’s back .

Could it be a letter from Hibiki Sensei ?

A sudden voice interrupted my train of thought . *

" Ne Kuzuha ! , wanna go to the Ice Cream Parlor with us ? strangely enough it’s on me ."
Umeda excitedly asked .

" Umm ... , gomen ' ne Umeda , I'm busy right now but thanks for inviting me anyways . "
I sweetly answered .

" Ohh , well no problem "

" Hai , ja ' ne Umeda "

" Wait " she yelled .

" Before you go Kuzuha , you aren’t in any kind of diet or anything like that ,
right ? " she asked with a smirk .

" Of course not , I’m just feeling a bit tired & going to my room "
I answered with a sweat drop forming on my forehead.

" Ok , hope you get better " she finally said before running off .

" Pheww .... , Umeda almost got me there "
I sighed .

* Hmm , Kuzuha acting suspiciously , she never said no to an Ice Cream before.
Ahhhh ... ... it must be love ! ! ! *
Umeda thought while she ran .

+++

* In my cozy room I slowly opened the letter , my heart was beating furiously .

I took out 3 folded sheets of white paper , they were completely filled with hiragana & kanji symbols .

The writing was so clear , I quickly recognized Hibiki Sensei ' s style , such nice writing skills just like all teachers .

As my eyes began browsing the letter , it read ....

+

“ Dear Kuzuha ,

I dearly regret not being able to write to you sooner but since this letter contains everything I must tell you I’m sure you’ve grown mature enough to understand .

First of all I want to wish you a very happy 15th birthday even if it already passed .
I’m certain you look as beautiful as ever ; grown those inches that always made you the smallest girl in class , got your wish of a more mature looking body and never stopped smiling so brightly making even the saddest of your friends feel better .

Kuzuha , I never meant to hurt you the way I did . I know that I began evading you that last day in camp . I’m truly sorry for that but what happened that night in the forest wasn’t a bad thing . I don’t regret it at all . But even if I really wanted to get closer to you and I did , there was still something that concerned me so much . I was a teacher and you were only 14 .

I denied my feelings toward you because I thought it was wrong .
To you I was a woman and I didn’t want to confuse or trick your heart , If you were to find the truth about me there , would you have had reacted the wrong way ?

I hated deceiving you but what could I do ? , I felt so attracted to you but the worst thing I would have had regretted is to have given you your first kiss as a woman .

Still , at that moment I lost myself in your ruby eyes , you seemed so impatient but I could sense your fear and confusion . Just as I was ready to kiss you , Baa - chan interrupted us . It was for the better believe me , I didn’t want to hurt you that way .

What I never should have done is to reject your loving compliment of telling me I was your special person . I really want you to know that even if I hid behind a serious expression , I truly felt that you
, Kuzuha , were my special person .

I really had allot of time to think about the events of that night . Kuzuha , the truth is , that at that moment , under the night sky was such a nice feeling , to be so close to you .
I’m sure you felt the same way , I cherish every memory we spent together in my heart , and that Kuzuha is a sign of love .

I used to deny my feelings for you , but not anymore , not for a long time .

When we were in the hospital , at that moment , I swear to you that no one ever in my whole life made me feel the way you did . Even if it would have been wrong , I secretly always wished that Fukae hadn’t interrupted us .

I remember feeling so comfortable next to you , that moment in that room should have never ended .

I have a confession , that rainy day I accidentally over heard your conversation with Fukae , when he confessed that he loved you something inside of me shattered . I was jealous and confused at the same time .

There I began realizing it , if I didn’t really love you I wouldn’t have felt so bad that moment I saw you next to him . When I couldn’t listen anymore I ran as fast as I could , when I finally got outside the rain was so strong , it hid my flowing tears from anyone .

Kuzuha , I have so many things I must tell you , like my talent for playing the piano and guitar ( exotic for a gym teacher ain’t it ) . But I know that we both prefer that some things should only be told in that same moment , next to the person you love . There , I promise you I will tell you how I feel about you .

I want you to read the lyrics from this song below , it’s my favorite song and it reminds me of us :

" There will be a blue sky ,
before the rainy season .

One step earlier my heart beat faster ,
Summer is arriving soon this year .

The town and people are all happy
as they scream in joy .

He became an adult but still had a young boys heart .

We can’t go back to the day’s we met but ,
If I close my eyes I can still see your smiling face .

Are you singing my favorite song ?

I can still hear that nice voice and melody .

When I am sad , I will remember you "

" I hope you liked it , I promise I’ll return all the love you have given me without any regret . I also promise to someday give you your first kiss in time but as my real identity , a man so that you’ll never have to feel weird again .

Please don’t reply back at my address , as I said before , some things should wait to be told .

I’ll see you soon Kuzuha , it’s fate .

with Love ,
Amawa Hibiki "

+

* I couldn’t believe what I just read , my doubt had been clarified .

Hibiki Sensei really loved me back . It was such a great feeling & such a romantic letter . *

[ Tears of joy started flowing down her face as she embraced the sheets of paper in her hands & fell back on her bed ]

* This would be my dearest possession , from the only person I love Hibiki Sensei
... my wait is almost over . *

[ Her last thoughts before falling asleep ]

~ º ~

End of 2nd chapter .

A/N: I hope whoever is reading this enjoyed the heart warming letter . I haven’t written any more chapters ... yet . But the wait is worth it .

Next chapter :

" Long awaited reunion .... soul's united once again "

Mill chan : " Surei !!! "