InuYasha Fan Fiction / Full Metal Panic Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ When does chaos become beauty? ❯ Halloween is a excuse for hoes to dress more hoeish ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 3: 8th grade the best time in a young man's life right? Sosuke had the hottest girlfriend in the whole school but something was eating away at him. He would occasionally see her hugging other guys, kissing them, and sometimes even more. But he did nothing about it, he didn't want to be alone again, he also wanted revenge. He wanted her to ger to the point where she loved him, then one day he would leave. Evil yes, but did Sosuke care? No not one bit, the 8th grade Halloween dance was coming up and he was going with Kikyo but it seemed like she was going with every guy in his class. He sat at the lunch table contemplating to dump her but he needed her for his plans but it was evident that he was whipped. What ever she said he did, If someone was bugging her he would beat the shit out of them, If she had homework to be done he did it, and if she wanted expensive things he bought them. He played with the pea on his lunch table and frowned in disgust. 'I'm allergic to pea's' He sighed and awaited his freinds to join him. Sango who was now in 7th grade ran up to Sosuke and threw her hands over his eyes. "Guess who." She said in her best manly voice, Sosuke laughed. "Uhh I think its Mr. Hanes?" She pulled away. "Eww, you did not just call me that fat man." He laughed "I was playing okay." He hugged her and she sat down next to him. "Pea's aren't you allergic?" He nodded and she laughed."I think the lunch ladies have it out for you 'Suke." He smiled at her and looked at Kikyo at the other other table. She was laughing and sitting on some guy's lap, Sosuke's eye twitched that was the third time today. Sango saw this and patted him on the back. "Look just dump her...She's no good for you man...you deserve better." His eyes went cold and he sighed. "I need her though." Sango raised an eyebrow. "What for?" He didn't answer, he stood up and walked over to Kikyo. "Kikyo what the hell are you doing?!" She looked up at him with her aqua blue eyes. "Nothing honeybear." He sighed and grabbed her hand. "Get off him, you're supposed to be sitting with me." The guy she sitting on stood up and grabbed her other arm. "Look mister overprotective we were just talking and why can't she sit where she wants it just so happens that her seat was my lap." Sosuke growled, Sango slapped her forehead. 'Bad move Leo.' Leo was the asshole of the school and if you had a girlfriend she would be his and the next day she was just another one of the 'hoes'. Sosuke let go of her wrist and got in Leo's face. "Look Leo Idon't want to start any trouble but I'll be willing to finish some." Leo puffed out his chest and pushed Sosuke, Sango sighed. 'Another bad move.' Sosuke laughed and punched Leo dead in the face. Leo spit blood on Sosuke's all white sneakers. Sosuke looked at the blood on his sneakers. "I just white polished these." He punched Leo in the stomach who gasped for air. Sosuke the threw him to the ground and kicked him. Sosuke straddled his waist so he could get a clear shot of his face, Kikyo stood there and did nothing but smirk at the fight in front of her. Sango stood up and slapped Kikyo across the face. "How can you just stand there while your boyfriend beats the shit out of someone." Kikyo turned and tried to punch Sango. Sango grabbed her fist and socked Kikyo right in the stomach, Kikyo doubled over and cried onto the floor. "Don't mess with me bitch." Kikyo looked up at Sango and cried louder, Sosuke stopped his punching to notice Kikyo crying. He jumped off Leo and ran to her side. "What's wrong Kikyo?" Sango sighed. "Look she wasn't helping you so I slapped her but she tried to punch me so I...punched her in the stomach." InuYasha walked by to see this and he laughed at Kikyo. "Damn bitch what happened to you?" Sango high-fived InuYasha and told him the story. He looked at Leo then broke out in laughter. "Oh damn!! Leo you got knocked the FUCK out!!HAHAHA!!!" Sosuske wiped the tears from Kikyo's eyes, "I'm sorry Kikyo I shouldn't have fought." "No I want you to fight him." He stood up and turned toward Leo again. InuYasha stopped him. "Dude, don't listen to her unless...your...WHIPPED!!!" InuYahsa pretended to have a whip and he laughed. He slapped Sosuke's back and Sosuke sighed. "You're right." Sosuke sighed and held his head in his hands. InuYasha slapped Sosuke’s back “Just dump her man.” Sosuke looked up and frowned “But I need her.” InuYasha raised an eyebrow “Why?” Sosuke laughed “Forget I said that.” A fuming Kenshin sat down at the table and put his head down. “What’s wrong bro.?” “Nothing.” Sosuke looked at InuYasha who had a smug look on his face and he asked “Kenshin what did InuYasha do this time?” Kenshin looked at Sosuke and yelled “Damn I said nothing alright!!” He hit the table with a balled fist and Sango looked at InuYasha “I swear if you did something I’ll…” “You’ll what bitch!” She stood up but Sosuke sat her back down and glared at InuYasha “InuYasha today would be a good day to kick your ass.” “Yeah it would for me too.” Kenshin then stood up and held a gun to InuYasha’s face “Say again ‘Yasha I dare you to say now bitch!!” Sango was about to slap the gun away from Kenshin but Sosuke nodded no. “Calm down Ken what did he do.” Kenshin’s eyes twitched and they turned red “He called me a faggot and said he knows some guys that would love me.” He turned off the safety “Ever since I met this bastard he’s been calling me gay.” InuYasha not knowing when to shut up opened his big mouth “Because have you once seen him with a girl or even check one out?” Sosuke smiled “Because unlike you he’s not a pig he respects women and yes he did have a girlfriend, two actually.” InuYasha felt stupid, he looked down the barrel of the gun frowning.Kenshin smirked “Fuck with me now ‘Yasha, go ‘head ‘cuz this time I’ll fuck your ass up real good.” His cold voice made everyone in the lunch room stop and look at the current situation. Sosuke then sighed and walked over to where InuYasha was sitting and stepped in front of the gun. “Red...Put the gun down…now.” Kenshin laughed “Oh so you wanna take his place okay fine!” He pushed the gun against Sosuke but he just stared into Kenshin’s eyes. “Red…give me the gun.” “You can have the gun after I shoot you.” “I’ve been shot a many times before Red…Give me the gun this is getting old.” Kenshin held his finger on the trigger “You know what Red pull it!!” Sosuke grabbed his hand and held it to his head “End it for me Red go ‘head I won’t give a shit I got nothing to live for!! Pull it!!” Kenshin’s Red eyes turned back to there natural violet ones and he dropped the gun and punched Sosuke “You’re a stupid ass you know that right??” They both laughed and Sango shook her head “Why do I hang out with dangerous guys.” InuYasha turned to her and smiled “You like the thrill we give ya.” He winked and she slightly blushed “Shut up fucker.” He smiled sincerely and sat next to her “Sango I’ve wanted to ask you for a long time now…” She sighed “Yes InuYasha I’m wearing panties.” He smiled and shook his head no “No I knew that, I wanted to ask you to the 8th grade dance.” She looked at him with wide eyes “Your kidding right, I’m not even in 8th grade.” He took her hand and gently rubbed it “I know but I’ve liked you for some time now and well…I wanna see if we could you know go out.” She blushed and smiled, Sosuke and Kenshin both looked at this and threw each other confused look. Sango continued to blush and she giggled, which threw off Sosuke and Kenshin “Sure I’ll go out with you.” Sosuke sat there with his mouth hanging open “You gotta be kidding me!” They looked at Sosuke who shot up and stormed out of the lunch room. Kenshin gave a nervous smile “I’ll go see what’s wrong.” Kenshin chased after him and caught him outside. “Sosuke what’s wrong?” Sosuke turned to Kenshin and frowned “It’s fucked up Ken I can’t believe he did that.” “Did what?” Sosuke pointed through the window at the new couple. “He asked HER out!!!” Kenshin then put the pieces together “You still like her...don’t you” He looked away and sighed “It doesn’t matter anyway.” Kenshin grabbed his shoulder “Do you think that I want that bastard with my sister?” “No” Kenshin smiled “You are right for her I’d rather her be with you than anyone in the world man.” They smiled at each and looked around before giving each other a two second hug. “So let’s go back in there, just think this if you break up with the bitch maybe you’ll have a chance if Jackass fucks up.” Sosuke nodded and they went back in the lunch room to finish their lunch.The day of the dance, Sosuke stood in his house checking himself over in the mirror. His messy dark brown hair was semi-gelled and spiked, He was wearing black dress pants a white shirt and a black blazer. He smiled “Now for the finishing touch.” He pulled out his red tie and tied it his mother walked in and smiled at him. “You look handsome Sosuke.” He smiled at her “Thanks mom.” She fixed the back of his collar and patted his back “Don’t do anything stupid…okay baby boy.” He smiled and gave her a nice long hug, she squeezed him harder and he gave a nice grin “Thanks mom you know how I like my hugs.” She nodded and let him go “Go have fun baby boy.” He kissed his mother’s forehead and ran into his room grabbing a gun, a knife and his car keys. He ran out the door and hopped into his new car a black Mercedes Bens that his father got for his birthday. He revved it up and drove to Kikyo’s house, He made it to her front door and saw at least two more guys waiting for her, he growled low in his throat and jumped out the car. “Hey fuckers, get away from my girl’s door.” The turned toward him, frowning he looked down at their ties, “Blue” He punched them and kicked them off her stoop. She arrived outside and wondered where the other guys were but she shook it off. “Hey Sosuke.” He gave a half-smile and led her to the car “Oh I’m fine honey, you ready to have fun??” She giggled “Yup.” They both arrived and they heard music blasting out of the building. He slammed the car door and stormed into the school. Kikyo raised an eyebrow “What’s his problem?” She sauntered into the school and smiled as she saw Sosuke standing against a wall. “Soosuke, I wanna dance.” He sighed “Okay.” He grabbed her hand and led her to the floor, he put his hands on her waist and kept them at a distance until (How you like it daddy?) Would you do it from the front?(How you like it daddy?) Would you do it from the back? (How you like it daddy?) Fyna break it down like that!(How you like it daddy?) (How you like it daddy?) Would you do it from the front?(How you like it daddy?) Can you take it from the back? (How you like it daddy?) Fyna break it down like that!(How you like it daddy?) Sosuke let go of Kikyo’s waist and began to leave the floor when Kikyo grabbed his arm, “Don’t leave it’s a good song.” He hated to dance with her this way, and the reason why is she couldn’t dance. He sighed and gave in he grabbed her hips again trying to magically teach the girl how to grind. 24, 34, 46, good and thick, and once you get it she'll work wit it. Pretty face and some cute lips, earring in her tongue and she know what to do wit it.Make a name for herself, and she do her shit well, and know how to keep her business to herself.Come over anytime a nigga call chick, 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, (ding dong) and she right there.And she knows why she came here, and she knows where her clothes suppose to be (off and over there).Sniff a little coke, take a little x, smoke a little weed, drink a little bit.I need a girl that I can freak wit,and wanna try shit, and ain't scared of a big dick.And love to get her pussy licked,by another bitch, cuz I ain't drunk enough to do that.She swayed her hips way off beat into Sosuke’s groin, He sighed and stopped her movements “Why don’t you dance with ‘Yasha.” She nodded and ran to him, Sosuke walked up to Sango. “Hey Sango you wanna dance.” She smirked “Sure Baby boy.” He took her hand and pulled her close to him, He grabbed her hips and grounded his hips with hers. FREEK-A-LEEK! (How you like it daddy?) Shameka Keisha (How you like it daddy?) TaraFREEK-A-LEEK!Shawna (How you like it daddy?) Sabrina Crystal (How you like it daddy?)DarondaFREEK-A-LEEK!Theresa (How you like it daddy?) FaliciaTenisha (How you like it daddy?) Sha'vonFREEK-A-LEEK!Monica (How you like it daddy?) MoniqueChristina (How you like it daddy?) YolandaShe rolled her body against him and she turned around dipping low, and slide her way back up his body. He shivered she never danced like that at the other dance they had what caused her to change, well he wished he knew so he could thank the heavens. I need to know a whole lot then to teachin' a broad, with my ding dong make her tongue tickin the bong.Go on ahead so I don’t have to do that far, I'm spoiled (and I don't like to work that hard).I like to lay back, relax, and enjoy my time, wit my eyes roll back and my toes curl. (I love when you do that girl) Until it comes time for me to have to give her hers.Tell me what you want; do you want it missionary with your feet crammed to the head board?Do you want it from the back with your face in the pillow so you can yell as loud as you want to?Do you want it on the floor? Do you want it on the chair?Do you want it over here? Do you want it over there?Do you want it in ya pussy? Do you want it in ya ass?I'll give you anything you can handle!He smirked and turned her to face him, he couldn’t get to serious with her, he was with Kikyo, but sometimes he wished that he could just be free. Sango moved against him smirking and whispered in his ear “I don’t think baby boy is the right name for you anymore.” She motioned to his boner that bulged in his dress pants he blushed and continued to dance with her. FREEK-A-LEEK! (How you like it daddy?) Shameka Keisha (How you like it daddy?) TaraFREEK-A-LEEK!Shawna (How you like it daddy?) Sabrina Crystal (How you like it daddy?)DarondaFREEK-A-LEEK!Theresa (How you like it daddy?) FaliciaTenisha (How you like it daddy?) Sha'vonFREEK-A-LEEK!Monica (How you like it daddy?) MoniqueChristina (How you like it daddy?) YolandaThe song ended and Sosuke smiled down at Sango, He knew he could never have her. To her he would always be just a good friend to tease; He hugged her and walked her back over to InuYasha. “Hey ‘Yasha where’s Kikyo?” He shrugged “How the fuck would I know I haven’t seen her at all.” Sosuke froze “But I sent her here to dance with you.” He laughed “Me, dance with that rhythm less bitch? Ha not likely.” Sosuke looked into the crowd of people dancing he didn’t see her anywhere; he walked around the dance area to see her walking hand in hand with another. They were both leaving the area into the abandoned hallway. He frowned and followed them into the hallway, He saw them in a dark corner making-out He stalked over to them and yelled out. “KIKYO what the fuck are you doing?!?!” He knew what they were doing but it still didn’t sink in. She backed away from the guy she made out with, his back on the wall and his “friend” out his pants. Sosuke looked up at his tie and noticed it was blue, of all the people to make out with it had to be a crypt. He frowned, “You’re a real bitch Kikyo!! And with a crypt!!!” He pulled her arm and threw her backwards and punched the guy, the guy slid down the wall but he lunged forward and grabbed Sosuke in a head-lock. Sosuke punched his thigh and got out the hold and kicked him the stomach. The crypt fell back and then looked up, He pulled out a knife. Sosuke stepped back and saw the gleam of the knife, he held up his arms “I’m sorry” The crypt smiled and walked passed Sosuke “Don’t buck at me again.” Sosuke lowered his eyes and walked back to the party. “Sosuke you okay?” he looked at InuYasha and nodded “Yeah” They both heard a scream and yelling, looking over they both saw Sango getting pulled by the same crypt but this time there was a group of them. “What the hell are they doing here?!” Sosuke saw how Sango didn’t want to dance with the crypt and walked over to him, InuYasha followed. “She doesn’t want to dance with you fuckers.” The crypt looked up and smirked “Well, well, well if it isn’t for the pussy, didn’t want play with a boy with a knife.” Sosuke’s anger flared and he jumped at the crypt, He pummeled him, punch after punch before he realized he had a knife. The guy swung at him causing Sosuke to stand up. He swung again but cut Sosuke down his chest, blood started to seep into his white dress shirt. Sosuke fell back and leaned against a wall, Sango ran over to him “Sango stay here.” InuYasha whispered in her ear “Why he’s hurt!!” InuYasha held her back and whispered in her ear “You don’t wanna touch him now, he’s not himself.” Sosuke laughed and stood up slowly; He smirked and walked forward “You messed up my favorite shirt!” Sosuke swaggered up to the man that cut him and took him in a headlock “Cut me again motherfucker, cut me again!!” Sosuke let out a crazed laughed and held the man’s head with two hands, He whispered in his ear “Say your last words bitch.” The man started to flail and scream; everyone turned around seeing Sosuke laughed and tightened his hold. InuYasha knew what Sosuke was gonna do “Yo man lay off man he’s sorry!! Don’t kill him.” Sosuke smirked “He needs to know how to treat young ladies.” His voice got deeper by the minute and InuYasha stepped back “Sango I need you to calm him down now.” Sango was confused, why had his voiced changed? “Uhh Sosuke why don’t you let go of him and come over here?” He didn’t listen he was lost to the world; InuYasha knew that in a few seconds he was gonna snap that guy’s neck. “Sosuke come on man, we have dance to return to.” Sosuke didn’t listen all he did was tighten his hold on the man’s head. “I’m gonna kill you!” Sosuke was about to snap his neck when he just froze, he stepped back. “Oh god…I almost…” He slid against the wall; the bleeding from his cut slowed down but hadn’t stopped. He started to cry and scream “What the fuck’s wrong with me.” InuYasha sat next to him and rubbed his back “You didn’t know, its okay ‘suke.”