InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ More than mere friendship ❯ In Roy's arms ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: heh yeah i dont own nor Kagome, or Roy *sniff sniff* wish i could own Roy though. They are all part of their respective owners the creators of INY and FMA oh well anyways hope you enjoy!

Italics- thoughts


***Chappie 2 **** Dark ran out of Kagome's house as fast as her feet could handle. I have to get away. She ran in no particular direction, as she just wanted to get away from there. She wished Kagome would of never done what she did. As she ran she began to cry and as she did not know what to do. Why why why how could she of done such a thin?. She suddenly collapsed to her knees and continued crying. Then she reached in to her pocket and took out her cell phone and decided to call Roy's number, her boyfriend, since she could not think of anyone else to call."Roy?"- she asked as she heard someone on the other side pick up."Dark?"- ask Roy worriedly. What could of happen to her?"Can you come pick me up?"- Dark asked. oh please say yes."Sure, where are you?"- asked Roy. She then told him where to find her. Roy hurriedly got in his car and headed towards where Dark had told him she would be. Dark just stayed waiting where she was tears still streaming down her face. A few minutes later Roy arrived to see Dark down on the her knees crying. He then pulled up next to her got out of the car, and went to her. He helped her up and embraced her. He looked down at her teary stained face then using his thumbs he gently wiped them off her face, giving her a small kiss on her forehead. You will be fine don’t worry. After opening the car door and letting Dark in he closed the door then went and settled down in the drivers seat himself. He began to drive to his apartment but as the took off Dark fell asleep almost imediately. Roy took a glimpse at her as he drove and thought she was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. Whoever had made her suffer would pay for hurting his dear Dark. A few minutes later they arrived at Roy's apartment. Seeing that Dark was still asleep he thought of a nice way to wake her up. He quietly got out of the car careful not to wake her up, then walked over to the passenger side and quietly opened the door then slowly leaned over and gave her a small kiss on the lips to wake her. She stirred awake from her sleep to see a smiling Roy looking at her. Oh thank god you’re here Roy. She then stepped out of the car, and as she did so Roy picked her up then kicked the car door closed, Dark then wrapped her arms around his neck. Roy walked to his apartment with her in his arms once inside he placed her down on the sofa with her on his lap. Dark then burried her face into the nape of his neck as hugged him tightly. Roy just held her close and didn’t say anything. They will pay for hurting her. Then Roy got an idea Ice cream has to help. He slowly put her on the sofa then walked to the kitchen and got the ice cream from the refrigerator and put some on a bowl then he grabbed two spoons then looked down at them and decided to leave one behind. Sharing Ice cream can be fun. He then walked back to the living room and, back to the sofa, sitting down next to her. Then with one hand he pulled her so she would sit on his lap. He decided to feed her some of the ice cream he had gotten from the fridge and she ate it happily. She then smiled up at him as she took his free hand and lightly leaned on his chest. Roy put the spoon back in the plate, and in a low voice whispered to her."Now darling what happened? Why where you crying in the street?”

.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._Meanwhile back at Kagome's house...