InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ More than mere friendship ❯ The happenings of a night ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except my character Dark! Ha ha hs yeah don't own anything else… oh well… what now on with the story.
 
.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._ Chapter 3.:*:._ .:*:._ .:*:._
 
A knock was heard. Kagome slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the door just as slow. She hesitantly opened the door hoping it was Dark. But instead she opened the door to a radiant Sango.
“I'm not in the mood Sango”- Kagome said sadly.
“Awww”- Sango replied sympathetically.
“What do you want?” -questioned Kagome with a look of annoyance plastered on her face.
“You know what I want Kagome”- replied Sango with a smirk. Sango then let herself in to Kagome's house. Kagome didn't mind, or at least she didn't seem to, nor have the energy to tell her to leave. Kagome walked to her living room taking a seat on her couch; Sango followed by sitting awfully close to her. Kagome did nothing at this but ignore it. She then began to ponder about what had happened earlier, asking herself: what did I do wrong? Maybe I should have told her it wouldn't change between us? Should I have told her it would of only stayed between us two? Maybe I went too fast? Or I never thought of the possibility of her not being into girls. Being so deep in thoughy she took no notice of when Sango had climbed on to her lap, and had gotten incredibly close. By the time Kagome came to, Sango was gently sucking at her neck. She unconsciously started enjoying the touch as her breathing slowly started coming in jagged breaths as Sango's sucking became a bit rougher. Kagome then started moaning quietly Sango took this as an invitation to continue her ministrations. She reached slowly under and up of Kagome's shirt, capturing her lips in a ravishing kiss. Unclasping Kagome's bra letting her hand wonder around to her chest. Kagome moaned into the kiss showing her enjoyment from the attention she was receiving. Gently breaking the kiss Sango whispered
“Are you in the mood now?”
Sango didn't wait for and answer, coming down on to her lips once again as she slowly began moving her hips against Kagome's. Clothes began being tossed in all directions as it obscured in what both needed at the moment the most. The moon and stars watched the events of two lovers as they unchained their pent -up desires.
 
.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:. _.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:._.:*:.
 
Back at Roy's place Dark began to cry mumbling in between sobs
“I'm sorry” over and over. Roy placed the bowl of ice cream he had been holding in his hands on the small coffee table in front of them, using his free arms to possessively yet lovingly wrap his arms around Dark bringing her closer to him, holding her tightly as she trembled. He softly whispering into her ear-
“It will be okay”
After a short while Dark began calming down as her crying subsided. Roy then gently placed his hand under her chin making her look at him gently wiping the reaming tears away with his thumb.
“Please will you tell me what's wrong?”- pleaded Roy. Dark then looked down as if in shame she mumbled something that was incoherent to Roy's ears.
“What was that?”- Roy inquired gently.
“Kagome kissed me” - Dark replied almost inaudibly
“WHAT?!?” replied Roy in shock.
“She kissed me”- replied Dark.
“I'm sorry… I'm sorry…” -she repeated over and over. Roy wrapped his arms around her tighter, reassuring her.
“It's okay it's not your fault”- whispered Roy. Dark once again began crying, but this time crying herself to sleep on Roy's chest. Roy just held her lovingly as he ran his finger though her hair, soothingly making her sleep even more prosper. Eventually he himself fell asleep with her in his arms. As the morning arrived, they were both awaken by the grand annoyance of the ringing telephone. As they both stirred from their sleep Roy hazily reached for the phone on the stand beside the couch.
“Moshi Moshi Roy speaking”- he said into the receiver. On the other side of the annoyance replied the all familiar voice of Edward Elric.
“Roy I'm bored are you busy today? Want to spar or something?” - asked Edward.
“Well sort of… but I have an idea give me one second”- responded Roy. He cover the receiver with the palm of his hand as he asked Dark
“Do you have any friends that are single and are free today?
“Yes, but why do you ask? - questioned Dark.
“Well you'll see”- he replied. Returning back to the phone call at hand he informed Edward.
“Be ready by 5:00pm and look nice, good bye.” Leaving a confused Edward on the other side. Hanging up the phone he returned to cuddling with Dark. They enjoyed the others company peacefully, until Roy's stomach started to complain from the lack of food, making both lovers laugh. Dark instantly got up and went to the kitchen to make Roy some breakfast. Some minutes later breakfast was ready and she called for Roy to come and join her. He then devoured it down hungrily. After leaving Roy, Dark went back to her own apartment to get ready for whatever Roy had in store for her and her friend at 5:00 but she had to be ready by 4:30. She arrived home and called her friend Kini to inform her about what she had planned for later, and her friend agreed to arrive at her house at 4:00. Time passed as everyone began to get ready for the events of later that day. At 4:15 Kini arrived at Dark's apartment, then 15 minutes later Roy arrived. Then at 5:00 they arrived at Edwards place, when they were informed that they would be going on a double date to the fair once Kini heard this her checks tinted of a slight pinkish color just as Edwards did too. At that moment Roy announce they would be going to the fair for a night of fun.
 
_______________________________________________________________
End of chapter 3 sorry for the horrible grammar and sorry for the whole cut off on the Yuri scene I just couldn't write it for some reason. I hope you like lol I'll try and update sooner
LaTeRz KuRaYaMi
Later edit: I would love to thank my friend KiNi -ChAn you rock thanks so much for editing my stories my beloved editor!!!!!